Aparthotel Flora

Calle Mendez Nunez s/n, 07470 Port de Pollenca, Majorca Spain

Ireland visits Flora

Good

"Excellent location. Town very nice, beautiful beach very near apartments. Area scenic, gentler than port d'Alcudia & convenient busses to nearby interesting old towns of Alcudia & Pollensa - if you like that kind of thing. Restaurants & shops nice. Apartments basic but good & clean - air con excellent - you pay locally. Entertainment over before 12 - so that's fine with most people. Only downside is not much to do for teens - unless you are lucky & meet others same age as ours did. Complex is quite small - but that has its charm too. Staff really lovely & friendly. Highly recommend."

• Travel date: Tue 3rd of July 2007

Noisy entertainment

"Appartment was basic and clean if not a little dated. Location was near the beach but it was quite noisy at night and early in the morning. Entertainment at night was very loud and went on until midnight, if you have young children who need to be in bed before midnight I would not go here. The band were so loud one night that our walls were vibrating to the sound of a Dire Straits, not my cup of tea. Also, the person in charge of the entertainment made a habit of telling jokes to people from 10 feet away into his microphone like a 1970's club compere. He was also the DJ and I never thought I would here Level 42 again in my life but I was wrong!"

• Travel date: Sun 17th of June 2007

excellent holiday complex

"My wife and i (both over 65) arrived on 12th may 2007 for 7 days,The staff where excellent, very helpful, and polite. The apartments are small but well equipped and the maid service was excellent, sheets and towels where changed on a daily basis and the room cleaned daily also. the overall complex was spotless. it had a good size pool. and a childrens pool area, there was entertainment each night, and the bar staf and general service was excellent.The apartments are about 3 minutes casual walk to the promenade, and right in the middle of everything, resturants/ bars/ shops/ bus stops/ etc I would recommend these apartments and would certainly go back there again myself."

• Travel date: Thu 24th of May 2007

Disappointing

"We booked this apartment based on the reviews on this website and were very disappointed with what we found when we got there. Firstly we were put in an apartment that backed onto another hotel's air conditioning system which was extremely noisy all day long. We were moved into another apartment, but I feel sorry for the people who have to stay on that side of the complex! The apartments were clean, although very dated, with the kitchenette doors being tatty, and the fridge and grill unit being rusty. The fire hydrant on our floor appeared to be very old - but I'm no expert!

There was a night club nearby that the locals use and on Saturday night spirits got high and I would be surprised if anyone got any sleep. We honestly thought there were riots going on in the street outside. This went on from approx 10.30 pm until 3.00 am the next morning. The rep did not seem surprised when we mentioned it! Noise from the neighbouring apartments was also a problem - there seemed little sound-proofing.

We tried the restaurant on one occasion. I'm not sure if it was the chef's night off, but the food was awful.

I wasn't expecting a 5 star hotel, but we were sorely disappointed with this complex.

Having said all that, the communal areas were nice and clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. But I'd never stay there again!"

• Travel date: Mon 21st of May 2007

Fantastic

"My parents stay at "Flora" every year for the past 8 years, I have stayed there 3 times. We all absolutley love it. All the staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms are of a good standard and the maid service is "A" star.

The pool and bar area is relaxing, evening entertainment average. The apartments are close to restuarants, bars and the beach, also the market. The apartments would appeal to all age groups. The food at the bar is good value for money. I can't wait to go back one day.

Puerto Pollensa itself is a excellent destination for those want to relax, going for walks and exploring."

• Travel date: Mon 4th of September 2006

Enjoyed Apartments Flora

"REally enjoyed my stay here - although would have been better if we hadn't had really noisy neighbours in the room next door...!

Facilities were more than adequate - but Puerto Pollensa itself was fantastic - hope to return this year"

• Travel date: Tue 31st of January 2006

Shame about the toilet

"We booked thro' Villa Parade for this penthouse.We
could not fault the facilities or location and the
welcome pack was excellent. The penthouse could sleep
up to 7, we were only 3, so we had plenty of room and 2 bathrooms between us.You have to be fit to stay here as there are 56 stairs up to the front door and no lift, but you do get used to it.The roof garden needs some attention and cleaning but it is a nice touch. The only complaint we had was that the toilet in the master bathroom had a nasty habit of not stopping flushing.If you fiddled with it ,you could get it to stop sometimes ,but other times you just had to leave it.We did report it to the local Rep who promised to get it fixed but no one turned up during our week there.Overall we were satisfied with Villa Parade and Penthouse Juan."

• Travel date: Mon 24th of October 2005

Flora Aparthotel

Good

"Just back from our 2nd visit to the Flora and or 5th to PP, apart from buildings being demolished across from our apartment during most of our stay it was again very pleasant, staff friendly, rooms clean, we even got an extra 7 hours at it when Spanair as usual delayed our flight."

• Travel date: Sun 5th of June 2005

Love Aparthotel Flora

"We have stayed at the Flora Apartments many times over the last ten years mainly in July and August and have always had a wonderful time. The staff are warm and friendly and they are the main reason for us returning there year after year. Even our youngest daughter who is eighteen was with us again in July 2004 because she has made so many good friends there over the years. I highly recommend Aparthotel Flora."

• Travel date: Wed 9th of March 2005

Flora Apartments - just what I needed

"I stayed at the Flora last October and was very happy with my accommodation. It was clean and the rooms large. The staff were helpful and friendly. I did not stay around the pool/bar area but it looked family friendly enough. Puerto Pollensa is a very relaxing resort and if you want to chill out I would recommend this for a cheap short break at the end of the season. There is entertainment in the evening, if that's your sort of thing, but it doesn't go on all night. Parking within 50 yards and the beach is a short stroll away. I would certainly go back."

• Travel date: Sun 18th of April 2004

lovely flora appts.

Good

"Five of us just spent 10 days in the flora apartments - and as is said in previous reviews it is spotlessly clean - pool area lovely - although it could do some steps with hand rails down to shallow bit of big pool for those not so strong on our legs - its nice and near the prom and sea and restaurants even for us oldies - 2 or 3 minutes. The biggest compliment needs to go to the reception and bar staff - they were lovely - especially the gentleman who carried all 5 of our cases up to the first floor for us and down again when we left and would accept nothing in return. We will definitely be back. If I have to be picky I would say that some small things like more shelves in bathroom and bedroom and drawers in bedside table would have been useful but these are minor issues. overall - lovely!"

• Travel date: Mon 22nd of September 2014

Flora Apartaments

"I've gone twice to Majorca and these apartments I like but I like more santa ponsa apartments not for anything in particular simplente seemed more comfortable, best beaches ...
Greetings.

• Travel date: Thu 31st of January 2013

Hotels near Aparthotel Flora

Stayed at Aparthotel Flora? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Aparthotel Flora

• rrw01 by rrw01

"Lovely beach relatively quiet, probably not great for older teens/clubbers etc. "

• KMC by KMC

"Great place to eat out and nice Spanish feel to it. "

• by

"The waterpark in Alcudia was great and we went to Pollensa town for a day. "

• ParfaitMallorca by ParfaitMallorca

"My favourite place I've gone on holiday by far!! "

• S.Hoey by S.Hoey

"Just sit back and relax "

Aparthotel Flora is also called