Club MAC Alcudia

Avenida Tucan S/N, 07410 Port d'Alcudia, Alcudia, Majorca Spain

Good

What the hell??Ithort it was ace!!

"Okay here goes! I've loved this holiday both times i've been! The hotel staff are really friendly and extremly amusing!! If ne1 from their holiday met David the waiter mainly in Marte please email me ^ and tell me how he is, he's so lovely!! Our room was on the small side but we were on floor one as we requested when booking a low floor (strongly recommend doing that!) and the balcony was huuuuuge!! (we were in the Marte!). Like sum1 sed on another review teenagers hang around the pool table and make friends really easily!! The free bar is brilliant and queuing isn't that bad!! There are so many pools and activitiesi loved every minute. Im not saying u will enjoy it as much as i did. but take it from me, i had the time of my life!!"

• Travel date: Tue 24th of February 2004

total rubbish

"the hotel was rubbisn there was all mold around the bath the towls were dirty so i left them on the floor we went down to the pool and there was no spaces in sit the pool was over flowing because there was that many people in there. thge food was the same all 14 days it was horrible in the broshure it said hotel saturno we didnt say we had to share with jupiter and hotel marte as wel it was a total con the only nice thing was the tills on the floor"

• Travel date: Mon 19th of January 2004

needs more lifts - otherwise perfect!

"We really enjoyed our holiday but with three kids in tow all under the age of 5 we were just disappointed at being on the 3rd floor with only two lifts in use was a bit of a joke - but once the journeys to and from the rooms were done - it was fantastic - recommend it to anyone with older kids who can happily use the stairs!"

• Travel date: Wed 14th of January 2004

Loved

Good

"i think the hotel was wonderful. it was clean and the waiters were very helpful and funny. I enjoyed the holiday although the toilet chain broke but was easily fixed. we met some lovely people there. the only problem was the weather everything else was great. It was definately the best holiday I have ever been to."

• Travel date: Tue 11th of November 2003

loved the holiday

Good

"we stayed in the jupiter hotel in august of this year we had a brilliant time we have got two young children and there was plenty for them to do the food was really nice plenty to choose from and i also liked the fact that they had a seperate kids corner we have booked to go back next year and hope to enjoy it as much as this tear the only 2 downsides were that it was to hot and the lake was a bit pongy."

• Travel date: Sun 9th of November 2003

Hell hole

"We spent a week in the Jupiter, from Oct 11th - 18th inclusive. My family and I had the worst holiday we have ever had. Having been highly recommended by family who had stayed there 6 years ago, we were very much looking forward to it. On arrival we knew we had made a HUGE mistake. The noise that greeted us on arrival, in the reception was like bedlam. Rain kept everyone inside so the entire reception and bar were packed to capacity, with plastic chairs and tables dragged in from the pool area. You have to shout to make yourself heard. Then, after checking in, queued forever for the lift. Our room was ok, but they had put my Husband and I and our 2 teenage boys into the same room, which wasn't the plan. I have never in my life heard noise like the racket in this vile place. With other "guests" or inmates, as we referred to them, standing along the corridors, arms folded, doors all open, as in a scene from Coronation Street, holding extremely loud conversations at 2am...every night. The banging door routine was a nice little game favoured by a lot of folk in the Jupiter. We did not have a decent nights sleep in the 7 we were there. Queueing is a major part of the scene in the Jupiter, you literally queue for EVERYTHING. Forget the entertainment, that too was moved into the hotel due to rain, and with a bar designed for about 200 people, roughly 900 were herded in each evening, to view the spectacle on stage. Thank goodness we found a friendly bar off complex to race to every evening. A bit of peace away from the bedlam noise. The food was ok, if you like fish or pork or chicken. Once again, the restaurant you queue to get into, and once in, it was packed to capacity, no matter what time you chose to go to any meal. The noise was unbelievable. The nearest of the swimming pools by the Jupiter, well my son dived in and immediately surfaced with shards of glass that some thoughtful guest had lobbed in. Also, a snooker cue was another piece of treasure he salvaged. A word of caution too if you venture onto your tiny balcony of your room look out from above as we were spat on several times. So, in all, a complete waste of hard earned money for a week I would never EVER repeat. If you are booked to go, then UN book yourself, that is unless you enjoy being pushed and shoved and you don't mind being deafened by the noise."

• Travel date: Fri 31st of October 2003

Holiday Nightmare in Alcudia

"We stayed in Saturno in October 2003. The biggest ********* I've ever been to. Rooms are appalling, food is poor, nothing to do for young kids at night, reps not concerned about problems, families that were there were generally drunks who let their inbred kids run riot. (Vomit in lifts several nights running) The 'San Miguel' is watered down so much, you would get drunk quicker on Shandy Bass. Overall, if you've booked here - you've made a mistake - try and make sure if you're in the Saturno that you get moved to the Jupiter as at least the rooms in there are much cleaner and brighter. The place is poorly maintained and I would actually describe it as a death trap. I've still got chronic diahorreah from the tripe that they served up - we ended up spending nearly all our spending money eating out because this place should be condemned. If there are ever any good comments about this place, don't believe it - the Hotel/Cosmos/Reps must be writing them because if anybody of decent mind will tell you this is like a prison sentence. Imagine Butlins, then imagine Butlins after shelling out over £1400 - CRAP."

• Travel date: Thu 30th of October 2003

hotel from hell

"My husband and i have just come back from a week in jupiter and it was hell, it was so noisey with kids the food was cold, had to que up for a drink up to half an hour and there was no where to get away from noisey kids, the entertainment was aload of rubbish. We staid on the 7th floor and most times iether had to walk up or wait 15 mins for lift, the hotel made our holiday one from hell."

• Travel date: Sat 25th of October 2003

Jupiter is out of this world

"This hotel is amazing... you can find everything in here and don't even have to go out of the complex. It has about 7 pools... plenty of choice... with different sizes for all ages!! The all access ice cream is brilliant... i felt real safe not carrying any money about to get food...hehe try the food bar besides the rectangle pool...great for a cool down!! On a night the entertainment was lacking somewhat... but as a teenager we used to hang about the pool tables... this is where everybody gathers (hint hint took me a day to work that out). Holiday romance was real easy here.... for all the teenagers there was plenty of places for a quick kiss!! But watch out for the lake during the day... we went during a heatwave and it smelled alot!!!"

• Travel date: Mon 13th of October 2003

not what it says on the tin

"IF YOU ARE EXPECTING AN ALL INCLUSIVE HOLIDAY DO NOT GO TO THIS RESORT. I have just returned from a 2 week prison sentence in the Jupiter.This large 3 hotel complex is too big for it's own good.it is extremely busy even in late september.When we arrived at the hotel we were fleeced for 28 eco tax then another 35 for the safe in the room. The holiday company rteps did face painting for the kids (2 each),Bingo (2 per ticket), First Choice Kids Club (3 each for food). If you have older children who will go to the First Choice Wavelength club, a peice of advice is to be prepared for them to hassle you to go on excusions as the reps will try to indoctrinate the kids to get you to sign up. The food is good and plentiful and the resturant is clean and well run (chips with everything). There is a lack of bar staff during the day resulting in long queues to get a drink. The alcohol is definitly watered down as the amount i was drinking i should have been comatose every night. The entertainment provided was of good quality and the hotel entertainment staff were very freindly. If you want a packed lunch to go to the beach, dont bother to ask , you won't get one. To get the packed lunch you either have to have a hire car (booked through the hotel) or be going on a paid for in advance excursion (booked through the reps or hotel). They even ask for proof before booking the packed lunch for you. After two weeks of incarceration we were allowed to go home. THANK GOD FOR SMALL MERCY'S."

• Travel date: Mon 6th of October 2003

shocking

"Don't no were to start with this place... my nephew got pulled by the ear by a grown man and chased around over a €1 that the mans child stole of my nephew but he thought the money was stolen of his son ( no excuse tho ) and the man fell under our table nearly knocking my 4 month old baby out of her buggy he was screaming and shouting at us all but we couldn't understand as he was Spanish then the mans family all followed trying to attack us all I had to run to get the staff to help us as they went doing anything in the first place then when they arrived I explained what had happened and we needed something done but we got told to sort it out between the family.s witch was ridiculous and neither of the our families new what the other was saying and I asked the manager to call the police as it was assault on my nephew and they refused to do that for us so we phoned them ourselves and when police arrived again it was all Spanish talking so myself and husband had no idea what was been said then we were told nothing can be done because there was no blood on the child I was speechless like no other person should be aloud harm your child so the man got off with a warning form the police and after police left about 20 of the family members arrived and they were all laughing joking singing and when we told management that we felt a bit intimated we were told that we should of took there help in the first place and that they would not help us now it was an absolute disgrace and my poor nephew was so terrified to even go to the toilet or anything we asked that the man be removed from the hotel but got told he was leaving in the morning anyway and that the staff don't deal with behavior problems...what kind of hotel allows kids to me harmed by someone and do nothing about it...I complained the next day about the way the situation got handle and few days later we received some rotten fruit and wine witch you can get anytime in the hotel a shower cap comb shampoo and shower gel 1 teddy 2 bags of sweets and another toy and a letter to say sorry for what happened Sunday nite which was wrong because it was the Saturday nite so shows you how much they cared... so anyway after they left we started to have a good time then my daughter eat some chicken nuggets and got sick for 2 days and wen I said it to a member of staff I was nearly shouted at saying no no it's not our food it's a bug but we brought her to the doc and he said it was either food or Sun and while I was at the doc I spoke to another man who eat the nuggets and same happened him...the place is good for the pool and the water park and the food I had was nice but the way they treat the guest is terrible we got no sympathy for all we went true in the place not even a suggestion if we come back again we cud have a nicer room or anything like tat not that I would go back...club Mac ruined my kids first holiday as all my little girl wanted to do was go home and the kids said they would never return again....they really need new management because all other staff are so nice and need to get someone on stand by for behavior issues as it is a very big place and so many people so they really need something sorted."

• Travel date: Fri 30th of September 2016

A disgrace

"This hotel is disgraceful when we got to the hotel we booked in and went to our room to come across a double bed and cot and 2 bunk beds we went to reception to advise we are 3 adults and had paid for a premium room with a extra large bed and a double bed the reception staff said they could not give us any think until the next day i advised no this is unexceptionable and they advised they have a room with 2 doubles which 1 was attached to the ceiling and the wall in which we are all tall adults and kept banging our heads I went down and advise this is not good enough and the receptionist advised they don't have any other room until late the next day In which we already lost 3 days waiting for them to sort this out.they gave us a standard room when we got it sorted not happy as we had paid loads for the holiday. We had to unpack 3 times the staff don't care at all they all speak in their own language as we complained more than 5 times about the rooms were not acceptable for us.we went to dinner and lunch which my husband had to heat his food up in the microwave as cold every day.the all inclusive is not what it says as they don't have snacks of an evening like other hotels do and what we pay for.my daughter was very sick for 3 days had sickness and diarrhea due to the food and all you get from the reception staff is It must be a bug and if concerned to seek advice. We new my daughter had food poisoning . The entertainment is not good at all singers can't sing and not much going on would not recommend this hotel at all. Waiting for for my holiday company to compensate4 me for this holiday. Much more but don't want to bore you all think twice"

• Travel date: Wed 21st of September 2016

Hotels near Club MAC Alcudia

Stayed at Club MAC Alcudia? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Club MAC Alcudia

• Mrs M by Mrs M

" I would go back but again think it would be in October time when it is cooler and quieter. "

• finch by finch

"overall it was a enjoyable relaxing holiday "

• finch by finch

"definatly go to aqualand in magaluf the hotel itself will sort that out "

• grennie12 by grennie12

""The swan"in playa de muro "

• powerdude by powerdude

"old town is the great "

• Reighya by Reighya

"Great holiday, returning in June! "

• Reighya by Reighya

"Going to the beach and on banana boats! :) "

• kirsty-taylor by kirsty-taylor

"the best place was the hotel haha. AMAZING. "

• Hatterswidow by Hatterswidow

"The beach is the best beach I have ever seen and it is really safe for the kids "

• PINK2009 by PINK2009

"Loved this hotel, would definately return! "

• uncleharris by uncleharris

"Britannias English bar "

• irenestevecourtney by irenestevecourtney

"fantastic beach 10 mins walk away "

• samix by samix

"clean friendly and fun packed "

• samix by samix

"all the restaraunts were great area nice to walk round "

• ???????????????????????????????????? by ????????????????????????????????????

"Over the road from the resort theres a waterpark. "

• nath1275 by nath1275

"plenty of insect spray "

• nath1275 by nath1275

"carabela restaurant very good steak "

• Ann Marie by Ann Marie

"Visit Formentor fantastic sites, also the old town typical spanish fantastic atmopshere and cheaper "

• Ann Marie by Ann Marie

"Formentor,Alcudia pins, old town,and the Marnina "

• sam.horton by sam.horton

"The Queens Pub and the beach "

Club MAC Alcudia is also called