Alcudia Beach Aparthotel

Avda. Nicolas Riera Marsa 6, 07410 Port d'Alcudia, Alcudia, Majorca Spain

great holiday

Reviewed Fri 20th of May 2016

"+ great location, spotlessly clean,most staff helpful, food excellent something different every day,ate far too much.

- asked for room with pool view,was given one overlooking side road,only had sun in morning to cold to sit out on balcony in afternoon,too windy. Were were there for 10 days, only had entertainment 3 nights. No children's entertainment. Were only British there."

• Travel date: Fri 20th of May 2016

German Only

Reviewed Fri 29th of June 2012

"The hotel staff are very friendly, and we have really enjoyed our week there where we did meet some absolutely German families. Food is not great but definitely plentiful. Rooms are clean. Only gripe I can honestly have is that our travel agents never even hinted to us that absolutely everything is catered for a German market....including the childrens entertainment every evening which is carried out solely through german, which I thought was unfair. All signs on the notice board, and all reading material at reception are all solely in german. The menu does however translate into English too so at least we knew what we were eating! B"

• Travel date: Fri 29th of June 2012

You have been warned!!

Reviewed Tue 11th of October 2011

"As with previous reviews - this place is only for Germans. My wife and I stayed for just a week - Thank goodness. We had booked a S/C holiday and I am pleased we did as we were able to just use our room for sleeping and the occasional use of the pool. The entertainment was an absolute joke - all in German. We only went into the bar a couple of nights and drinks were expensive for those not on an A/I package. The entertainment one evening was called "We Will Rock You" and I suggested that this would be Queen music.
Well, I was correct to a certain extent - But, not only did they mime Queen songs - IN GERMAN - but also mimed to dialogue in between. I loved the musical when I saw it a couple of years ago and I couldn't follow the plot.
The staff were very good and polite and were very helpful.
There are plenty of other places to go in Alcudia - choose one of the others - you have been warned."

• Travel date: Fri 7th of October 2011

german hotel only dont go here

Reviewed Fri 15th of July 2011

"just got back after 1 week at alcudia beach apartments 28/06/2011.
dont go here its only for germans.
It was supposed to be all inclusive we only got risps and nuts for snacks.at meal times the food was all german horrible.
my husband and little boy whos 4 felt like we were in a prison camp.the staff at the hotel were very rude exept minty who still works there.he even said the germans complained about the choice of food and lack of it.the hotel is very bad and not good value for money.we payed £11oo for this holiday it was a rip off.
lisa.durham"

• Travel date: Sat 9th of July 2011

Never Again!! Be Warned!!

Reviewed Mon 4th of July 2011

"Just returned from Alcudia Beach Apartments were we have stayed 3 times as it has always been a great family hotel, but we will never be returning. We arrived at the Hotel at 12.30am myself, husband and 2 children, only to be told by the Receptionist that we could not stay there because we were British, and no British people were allowed in only German people, they then telephoned us a taxi and taken us 3 miles away from Alcudia to Playa de Muro. To our discussed I contacted Travel Republic, who contacted the Hotel and we were back there within 48hours. The Hotel staff were discussed themselves by the way the British people are being turned away and shipped to another Hotel. Minty does still work there but only behind the bar & kitchen. If you have booked to go in to this Hotel please be warned, and contact your Travel Company if you are turned away. I am almost certain that the Hotel is breaking the Law by doing what they are doing."

• Travel date: Thu 30th of June 2011

Never Again

Reviewed Fri 3rd of June 2011

"stayed here 20th may 2011 for a week, went with my partner and son aged 6 month. never again in this hotel!! not ideal for a english family .. full of germans .. entertainment was all in german, food was german which wasnt great as we went all inclusive! had to call someone up to our room twice as there was ants everywere (behind the bed.. under the curtains.., in the bathroom) .. on a good note the reception staff are very helpful & so is minty. my son fell ill whilst away and they did all they could to help. all the furniture in the rooms are very old. wouldnt visit this hotel again. although alcudia is a beautiful place"

• Travel date: Thu 2nd of June 2011

Fantastic!

Reviewed Thu 16th of December 2010

"our family stayed at the alcudia beach for 2 weeks in june and i can honestly say it was brilliant! hotel was lovely and clean room was nice lovely view! and the staff were very helpfull! Minty and ashley are fantastic with the kids they made the holiday alot better realy nice people! already booked up for next year! "

• Travel date: Sat 11th of December 2010

Would never return!

Reviewed Wed 20th of October 2010

"Stayed at this hotel as was contacted by first choice 2 weeks before we were due to go on holiday that our hotel was shutting up early as the end of season. I wish we never stayed there! went with my partner daughter 7 months old and my parters parents. The info on thomsons website looked great for the hotel advised maids would clean 5 times a week i thought great brilliant for a 3 star hotel... did they... not at all came in for about 5mins quick mop on floors changed towels which were covered in stains and rips!!! Shower was hanging from the wall when we got there water was not really coming out properly, kettle was full of limescale! Beds kept breaking in serious need of new furniture in whole apartment and hotel very old and needs updating! Alcudia itself was lovely down at the port but many places were closing for end of season and was very quiet wouldnt go at that time of year again. Staff were friendly enough, although was only one entertainer and he was a bit of a dope! one night they had entertainment and i swear i have seen better singers going on the x factor just for a laugh they were rubbish! Pool was very cold but understandable for the time of year i suppose. Will not be returning to this hotel in the future and would not recommend to stay here ever!"

• Travel date: Mon 18th of October 2010

Good only for location

Reviewed Thu 7th of October 2010

"The location was fantastic and the beach was absolutely gorgeous.
The reception staff were really friendly. I kept having problems on finding baby changing facilities in restaurants and so they wrote me a card in spanish asking where I could change the baby.
Minty the owner was really good with kids but if you have a problem he tries to just shrug it off. My mother-in-law is allergic to lamb and on the food menu it didn't state that the meat in the lasagne was mixed with beef, pork and lamb. It made her ill and we had to pay for it even though it wasn't eaten and Minty offered her a free meal that she never got.
DO NOT STAY IN ROOM 7! That room was robbed twice in two weeks both times during the welcome meeting with Thomson. The second family saw the kids in the room with a key to the balcony door and Minty won't change the locks as he didn't believe the family.
The rooms could have been cleaned better and the beds were so uncomfortable and on one of the beds there was 3 slats missing so the mattress fell through at the bottom!
The only things that were fantasic was the pool and the all you can eat breakfast for just 5.50 euros per person."

• Travel date: Wed 6th of October 2010

best holiday ever

Reviewed Thu 30th of September 2010

"alcudia beach is fantastic place minty and ashleigh were amazing with our children 17 and 13 our 17 year old is disabled and aminty and ashleigh treat him just like any other child of that age will be going back just need to find out who we book it under if u no let us no in reviews please"

• Travel date: Thu 30th of September 2010

cant wait to go back

Reviewed Fri 27th of August 2010

"great holiday,rooms could be cleaned better,reception,bar,resturant and pool areas lovley and clean staff freindly and helpful. alcudia is a lovely place superb beach and some nice bars and resturants local,must go and see crepe man just over the bridge,ice cream parlour next door is nice aswell,minty the entertainer made our holiday really good he does a great job with the help of his sidekick ashley,there really good with the kids and they want you to have a great holiday, will definatly go back again"

• Travel date: Thu 26th of August 2010

Great

Reviewed Tue 24th of August 2010

"I stayed at the Alcudia Beach Apartments in August 2010 with my family and we were all in agreement that it was a great place to chill out, enjoy the sun and give the kids some freedom to play with the many friends they made around the pool.
I agree with some of the statements as the apartments could do with some updating but for the amount of time we spent in them, they were more than adequate. They are situated near the beautiful beach and about a 20 minute walk from the port which had some lovely restaurants.We walked there and had a taxi back which cost about 3 euros.
The kids ( aged 6 and 8 ) loved the pool and the kids club as they could join in as and when they liked, Minty and Ashleigh the entertainers organised some great water polo and water pistol fights which they loved ! All activities were reasonably priced and this is actually the only hotel by daughter has ever joined in any of the activities.
The evening entertainment wasn't great but we only went there twice as there were so many other places to visit nearby. The Pirates show was fabulous and well worth the money and a great change of scenery.
I would definitely go back here, we loved it."

• Travel date: Mon 23rd of August 2010

Hotels near Alcudia Beach Aparthotel

Stayed at Alcudia Beach Aparthotel? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Alcudia Beach Aparthotel

• sddoc by sddoc

"it is beautiful and very relaxing "

• sddoc by sddoc

"plenty of restaurants and bars but the beach is a must see "

• pc ireland by pc ireland

"go karts and loads of shops and eating with free shots of alcohol "

• C Coldwell by C Coldwell

"Extrememly varied resort - beautiful old town and great Marina "

• digglerdj by digglerdj

"Expensive to eat out everynight "

• irritated234 by irritated234

"I loved the beach near the hotel but not much else. "

• irritated234 by irritated234

"The activities on the beach were amazing e.g. parasailing, banana boat ect. "

• Mandy11 by Mandy11

"cheap, clean & cheerful "

• disappointed by disappointed

"alcudia is great just not these apartments "

• combo kings by combo kings

"recommend the breakfast,stay away from chinese resturants "

• jonny red by jonny red

"book as soon as possible "

• S.Parkes by S.Parkes

"Good only for location "

• ash by ash

"a fantastic place if you have a family and kids! "

• Katy Masom by Katy Masom

"go only if your german "

• Babs D by Babs D

"Visit Old Alcudia roman town "

• Priscilla M by Priscilla M

"Avoid room 321 if you want to get the sun. "

Alcudia Beach Aparthotel is also called