Hotel Riu Playa Park

Calle Pare Bartomeu Salva 15 Playa de Palma - Mallorca, 07610 Playa de Palma, Majorca Spain

Good

Good hotel but...

Reviewed Tue 14th of September 2010

"My partner and I have just returned for a two week stay at Playa Park. We had a wonderful time. The hotel was clean and the pool area was nice (pool is freezing! I only went in once!) On the 5th day of our stay, we were approched by the hotel staff who told us that there was damage to the towel ring in our room. It had been damaged on our arrival at the hotel but the staff would not accept this and tried to bill us 65 euros for it! So I would say to anyone visiting this hotel to check things like that on arrival!

the resort of Salou has something for everyone. Port Aventura is great. I would recommend getting a pass valid for a few day as there is alot to cover! Our rep reccomended Aquapolis water oark but we didnt find it to be anything special. There is a waterwark within Port Aventura which looked amazing! The beaches, shops and bars in the town centre are fab and again, something for everyone! Thre is also a nightly craft market in Salou that I would reccomend for those looking for unique gifts/souvieners.

I would visit Salou again but I would not stay at Playa Park due to their claims of vandalism and them charging us for something that was broken when we arrived and had probably broke though general wear and tear. I felt this was unfair and certianly put a dampner on our holiday!"

• Travel date: Sat 11th of September 2010

Hotels near Hotel Riu Playa Park

Stayed at Hotel Riu Playa Park? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Hotel Riu Playa Park

• StephH by StephH

"Loved Salou! Visit Port Aventura!! "

Hotel Riu Playa Park is also called