Pool View

• spanish amenities
  • kids club

great hotel

Reviewed 15th May 2015

"We have just come back from staying at this hotel which was my forth time we have stopped here. i can not fault it they have upgraded the swimming pool and food and rooms were cleaned everyday staff also very. friendly it is also very good for young children."

• Travel date: 14th May 2015

Could be better

Reviewed 19th December 2014

"This hotel had just been refurbished and was very modern. It had beautiful views and most rooms looked out into the bay and sea.The staff were very polite and helpful.The down side was the room that we had was very small and not enough storage for our clothes.We also found that our room was under the sun terrace and there was constant scraping of chairs and noise from them walking about. We did complain but were told that it was a room with the view or a better larger room but no view.The food let it down too,we've stayed in four star hotels and this one was far behind in the quality of the food. To us the Hotel is just above three star and no where near four."

• Travel date: 19th December 2014

do not go

Reviewed 4th November 2012

"please do not go here we norm stay at sol mirlos tordos what a fool i was to book this hotel unhelpful staff miserable bar staff crap entertainers rubbish food my dogs eat better and believe me im not fussy but i do have standards how this will ever be a 4 star is beyond me it may just make a good 3 star after refurb n maybe new staff if your lucky.... infact if i was you i just wouldnt go it really was the rubbish. regardless of what time of year you go when your paying decent money you expect quality."

• Travel date: 3rd November 2012

Good hotel, but sadly has declined in last 2 years

Reviewed 15th August 2012

"I am a 46 year old who took my wife an two children to the hotel this year. I went last year and loved it and booked again for this year so expected it to be at least the same if not better as the price for a one week all inclusive stay had increased by £250 for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children). I still enjoyed it this year, the hotel location is excellent and catches the sun all day long. The pools are decent enough and are kept clean. The food is generally ok if you stick to the stuff that they have bought in rather than made themselves, e.g breads, cakes, ice creams and yoghurts etc. However, for this holiday there were a few things that marred the experience which I have explained below: When we arrived in our room was not ready. We were told it would be ready in an hour, but it wasn't ready until 3 hours later. We got changed in the toilets and spent the 3 hours by the pool in the meantime. When we did get the keys of the room, the was a 2 inch lump of excrement in the hallway which had been walked further down the hall in diminishing lumps. Clearly the room had not been cleaned even though we had waited 3 hours. ( for it to be cleaned!!). Throughout the holiday youths we shining lazer pens from the balconys of the hotel into the eyes of my children and other guests. The hotel security did nothing about this. That's if you ever saw them as they were usually chatting to th barmen upstairs in the main entertainment room. About midway through the holiday an increased number of youths arrived with their families. A number of these youths were with families who had not paid all inclusive tariff but still proceeded to sneak into the restaurants and steal food and drink. I witnessed this for three days and then complained to which the reception staff took great exception and were reluctant to tackle. Had I known the food was free I wouldn't have paid the all inclusive tariff up front when booking my holiday!! The same youths were also found wandering menacingly around the hotel later in the night and hung around the amusement machines violently striking them making it upsetting and annoying when walking past them, also I was concerned that my own young children would come into contact with them so I was 'on edge' during the evenings. On several evenings, young lads from the town had hired large trikes and were riding them round the poolside area of the hotel. They were not guests of the hotel but had decided that they wanted a laugh.the bikes were being ridden at high speed and could easily have injured guests. No security was present to stop them. My wife found a two inch long maggot in her food (paela) one night. She pointed this out to a waiter, he looked at the maggot, took the food away and said nothing, no apology, and the paela stayed in the buffet for all of the other guests to eat!! I have pointed out these problems on the hotel's own customer service questionnaire so I will interested to see what (and if ) they do about it. I understand they want to go for four star status and increase their prices next year (2013). I would like to go back but I certainly won't be paying more unless they resolve the issues above. "

• Travel date: 15th August 2012

Were shocked by the service organization and the attitude of staff. But the dinner - excellent!

Reviewed 4th August 2012

"In fact, the whole situation Molorka saving the island itself. Its nature, location, sea and sun. Initially, we did not expect to go to any tour and why they took, including all inclusive, but when confronted with the organization of the service, decided not to sit in the hotel and did not receive the film for their money, and travel around the island to look better. Location From the airport, drove a short time. Hotel on the Bay. Around full of shops, restaurants and entertainment The hotel area is not big, but enough to fit all. But of course there is no place for football \ volleyball it.d. And the only "adult" pool generally not suitable for so-called water polo. Wi-fi fee and not cheap - a day 5evro Rooms at the No. We went though almost directly above the entrance to the hotel, so that the pulse beat of his diverse life through our ears, but somehow this does not pay attention to trying. The furniture in the room is normal, but too old and creaked, and the spines of the mattresses we all have not small)) ache a little. We remain a mystery to the appointment of bulky shelves to the ceiling. If it is initially only for the storage bag from the third bed, then the best of interior design, I say nothing. Incidentally, the apex of the design was all-glass door to the toilet without a LOCK! But with slits in the finger and the corresponding acoustic permeability. Service And here is the fun part. We traveled with my family a lot of "Europe" (long list), and lived in three *** and 4 and five. Everywhere tried to take "all inclusive" as we were, and it's convenient, and most importantly, a child from an early age has no difficulty in obtaining drinks. Usually the need for this arose mainly around the pool bar, when he was hot and there is a constant need for a glass of cola or water there. Well, it would seem, as in general conversation. For his money, then all inclusive! And we have the choice of hotel in a travel agency could not even suggest what might be in a different way! Wrong! I even took this phenomenon in the video. To the customer the hotel HAWAII get any drink at the pool bar, have stood in line, sometimes reaching 15-16 people! Why is it so? First of all. Because it is often only works one bartender. And he was not inclined to somehow speed up or call, for example, to help teammates, looking at the growth of the tail queue. Second. Every time you drink from the list of holidays all inclusive next vacationer with a bracelet all inclusive, the bartender turns away from the stage and carefully, "penetrates" to the touch screen cash register what and how much he sent him. No, I understand that it is obviously an order of the authorities for the convenience and cost accounting, but why is it due to waiting for tourists? And the third. The most important thing. It would seem, well, what problems - take plenty of glasses and do not go to the pool-bar and do not stand in the queue. But no such luck! Give no more than 3 cups in 1 hand. And in each glass for three large pieces of ice. Actually there is a little more fluid than half a glass, if the throw ice. But, most importantly, children are given only one cup! He was not short of sun beds and forced to drink again, to stand in this crazy all of the same children and adults. Sometimes children, when it's turn, call a parent with all inclusive bracelet and then the child can give more glasses. Plus, the parent may be taking a drink, if you have enough chutzpah to withering glances international queue to order something. In an informal conversation I was told that the way these kids are inclusive with the ol other children without it. And it cost and did not order. No, it is also clear. The crisis in the country, etc. But again, why by a client who has paid an unlimited reception drinks comfort your child! If there exists an adequate management, this should be dealt with differently. In other countries, by the way, machines with drinks for the children at all were made for the perimeter of the pool-bar and the bartenders are not distracted by it. kids themselves came and took the plastic cup were recruited. That's it! and the bartender was engaged in a labor-intensive services. Son, by the way, was forced to constantly "monitor" status line at the pool bar that, when it is reduced, to run off to water. This is where good! The heat is! But even this is not unpleasantly surprised us! Upset ATTITUDE! attitude of the staff on which depends the solution of the problem. But the main thing the main human-related hotel manager. Yes, and so as not formed an opinion that we are not trying to somehow resolve this issue amicably, I should say: THREE. Three times we went to speak at the reception. Explained the situation, was carried out parallels, offered not to take a global movement, let's consider some creative solutions. NOTHING! Every time we listened hard, raised his arms and promised to speak with the manager of the hotel. But when we do not have any waiting-answer motions of trying to find and talk to the manager, he found himself not in place and communicate with him was impossible. Such a situation for us was so unusual in that we decided not to spoil yourself on your nerves for the rest of rest, and just decided that the hotel Hawaii, and even, apparently, the Spanish network intertour.es, to which he belongs, just not for of us. Although I do not think that our expectations of this hotel is not any standard. Therefore decided to inform the maximum potential customers for this service Food If we talk about lunch and dinner, the score beautifully! Especially dinner. Almost every evening got the pleasure of eating. And the delicious and varied in design and the design is. Breakfast - not very. bacon rind or overcooked or not prozhuesh. Pancakes is normal, the "chemical" taste. Well, etc. To be fair unexpected champagne in the morning, and as a consequence, the Soviet-cine dualism of self-perception itself is a nobleman, or one of two ... ) The sea / beach Little discomfort was the fact that between the hotel and, in fact the place where they were swimming pool, sun loungers and a bar, where a public sidewalk paved with benches, and sometimes it went to a poor, then the "blacks" who sold Chinese glowing toys. The eternal problem is only a shortage of sun beds and chairs themselves. And it was unexpected that sunbeds do not rise back and read the fine was not for them. the actual entrance to the sea immediately turned into the entrance to the marina sea. There once stood in a bay boat, and if they obplyvesh, we must be careful, because with a certain periodicity along the coastline there comes "Esmeralda" - boat with tourists and is moored to a pier in the vicinity of Hawaii. Recreation and Sports Good working group of animators. There is a Russian-speaking girl from Latvia - Angela. And so an animator Tony copes with his obyazyannostyami. Invited artists and musicians were also on the level. Children There was a mini-disco and children's animator, but after finding some dirt in one of the pools, the children somewhere to "resolve""

• Travel date: 31st July 2012

Lovely hotel with really friendly staff

Reviewed 23rd July 2012

"This hotel has amazing views and stands overlooking the sea on a small hill. This was our 4th visit to this hotel and we stayed all inclusive. The food is lovely and there is a good choice. The rooms are quite spacious and I would recommend paying that extra for a sea view. Staff here are really friendly and are always willing to help. If I had a negative about this hotel it would be the entertainment, it could do with upgrading as it is repetitive and quite frankly rubbish. all in all though it is a fab hotel that is very clean and well run and later this year will be upgrading to a 4 star so maybe the entertainment may improve. "

• Travel date: 23rd July 2012

boring

Reviewed 1st September 2011

"this hotel is not 4star i would give it 2star swiming pool about 12 ft by 6ft and i am not joking no intertainment food very good porto cristo full pickpockets dont go their beach very small no pubs or clubs"

• Travel date: 28th August 2011

Hawii Aparthotel Complex

Reviewed 26th October 2010

"We were a party of 6 adults staying all inclusive in this complex. The complex is very much aimed at families with young children, with a kids club and mini disco every day. Even the nightly entertainment is mainly for children, although we did see a very good flamenco group. The complex is a little tired looking but clean and the rooms are cleaned every day and the towels changed, if required. The sea views are fabulous and more than compensate for the rooms being a little basic, I would not have liked to cook for a family. The food was quite varied, with a meat and fish option every day and the choice was good. The staff were very efficient but not very friendly. The location of the hotel is excellent but is not suitable for anyone with mobility problems as there is quite a steep hill to it. Overall, I would return to this hotel and would recommend it to others "

• Travel date: 19th October 2010

Will Stay Here Again

Reviewed 18th September 2010

"Can't believe some of the reviews I'm reading here. We've stayed at this hotel 2 years running and will be returning again next year. The food is good, good choice, something for everyone, we find the staff very friendly, but then we are friendly to them also. You do only get one all inclusive card per room, but there is only ever one bar open at a time so I can't see anyone's problem with this - you are not going to be at different bars at the same time. Kids are very well catered for,they love the kids club and the evening entertainment. Would recommend this hotel..the views of the bay are fantastic x"

• Travel date: 12th September 2010

hotel hawaii

Reviewed 6th October 2010

"Went to Hotel Hawaii for 10 days in JUne 2010. I have 2 young kids (2 & 4) and we all had a good time. We had a superb balcony overlooking the bay about 5 floors up. (best balcony ever!) The hotel was fine, the evening kids disco was good and the meals were decent. We went all inclusive which was great as the kids had lots to eat and drink and we didn't spend as much as we thought because of it. Great access to pool/beach and a classic position to sunbathe in. Each reach to a couple of beach bars which show all the football. Rooms were fine, no probs. I would go back but i did hear bad stories from those who went to the apartments next door. nb - i paid 10euros on the last night for my daughter to have her photo taken with a bird of prey in the showroom. They promised to post it but it never arrived!"

• Travel date: 31st August 2010

A great hotel, guests are not...

Reviewed 22nd October 2010

"Great hotel. Unhappy staff, they do long hours. Beds not comfy need replacing.Food great and plentiful. AI one drink per person, so if you want a beer with your whisky etc you have to re-queue! I am not a child, however you could just take your wife with you and get 2 drinks if she doesn`t want one anyway. Room safe is 24.50 Euros per week. Its not even electronic but a huge annoying key. Room keys are not electronic either. Staff are tired looking and Brit weary. Hotel needs modernising big time. Its requested that Gents wear long trousers and a shirt in restaurant for evening. Does anyone do it? How about a footie top and beach shorts with trainers... Location is superb and if you show respect you get it back. Dont be chavish. They hate all that stuff. If you play ball with them etc. Room views are great and you won`t go hungry for sure. Cleaners really friendly. One found my lost MP3 player!!!!! That was very honest. The AI thing doesn`t mean free everything like crisps chocolate and ice cream. Or as much beer as you wish. Yet you can eat as much as you want at dinner? What is a waste of what?"

• Travel date: 14th June 2010

Dissapointed

Reviewed 9th June 2010

"A party of 9 stayed at this hotel I am only speaking for myself .The location is perfect ,rooms were nothing special but clean .The idea of only 1 all inclusive pass per room is stupid as the roooms are for more than one person .My main complaint was the food it was poor 'badly presented' always cold never had a meal that did not have to be microwaved .The selection was very limited unless you liked salads and plastic ham. At the bar you could only get a small coke but you get get 2 (why)not sure but stupid. We had a tv that did not work either I would not recommend this hotel to anyone and for the price it was poor value for money. "

• Travel date: 6th June 2010
  • ...

Hotels near Alua Hawaii Mallorca & Suites

Top traveller tips for Alua Hawaii Mallorca & Suites

• by Sally G

"perhaps more signing where tbe pool and bar and otber facilities are."

• by mamachunks

"The place is beautiful and are near shops and bars."

• by Trappermik

"Eat the bought in food, not the food that the hotel makes itself."

• by krazykaz

"Palma Nova is a relaxing and beautiful resort"

• by ian copey

"good, family orientated"

• by Scot-Lad

"Great location not totally AI"

• by Ironman

"dont go- try some other hotel"

• by katy

"def a place to visit; prob bta peak season tho"

• by ryan2508

"Beach and the sea right on the doorstep"

• by darren payne

"grate location good nigts out for all pubs, cluds shows"

• by miss sunny

"Very commercialised...Like a mini Scarbrough!"

Alua Hawaii Mallorca & Suites is also called