About HM Martinique

• indoor pool
  • tennis court

Jack the b

Reviewed 27th June 2013

"48 stags enjoyed our stay at the Martinique, rooms are clean and tidy, cleaned daily. has a large balcony, pool is clean and attended by a lifeguard.Pool side drinks bar caters for your needs but only one drink at a time - sensible - the main bar is adequate, hotel is clean, safe and well lit. The food is very good, and has a good variety of meals.We never saw any trouble, the hotel is located close to the strip but far enough away to be comfortable, a selection of bars are close by. I would definitely go again. I would not recommend as a family hotel. "

• Travel date: 26th June 2013

Decent

Reviewed 20th June 2013

"Decent hotel. Located a little far away from 'the strip' but i was with group of ten lads so that didn't really matter. The rooms are fairly basic and sort of clean. Just DONT drop anything under the fridge. Either it was a one off or the cleaners don't have bins there where a few smashed bottles under there and i cut my hand quite deep. maybe my own fault.. All inclusive food is very basic and what you dont have for lunch they'll probably just warm it back up for you're tea. I never ate there more than twice. Choice of deserts; Green jelly. That aside theres lots of room to do you're own thing, laid back atmosphere, big pool pool guard is never there and when he is he's very strict. Definitely worth a stay if you're planning on going with a big group. Would say its a family resort by any strech. "

• Travel date: 20th June 2013

Hen & Stag only apply

Reviewed 23rd April 2013

"This hotel mainly cater for Hen & Stag, who are shameless and are the reason why people hate British abroad, in fact I felt so ashamed at times that I had to go for a walk on my own to the beach so I didnt have to encounter some drunk idiot dressed like Borat or a bunch of loud girls teasing the men in there, god knows what the staff ( who was fairly polite and helpful) must think of us Brits abroad Other than that, the location is good, the food average but you cant expect gourmet for that price and also the rooms are decent size and cleaned regularly I would avoid this place if you have kids, unless you have no sense of family values"

• Travel date: 22nd April 2013

dont ever stay in this hole

Reviewed 4th May 2012

"Worst hotel i have ever had the misfortune of visiting. Not 1 good thing to say about the hotel, the staff that work there are the most horrible people you will ever meet and they do not listen to genuine complaints. I guarantee you 100 per cent that if you stay in this hotel you will regret it. This hotel is for animals only, so if you like the idea of people around you smashing things up an getting your hotel room covered in fire extinguisher smoke because someone lets one off under your door and the hotel says you cant have your passport back unless you pay a 300 euro fine ?????!!!!!!, then this hotel is for you. Enjoy!"

• Travel date: 4th May 2012

Fantastic Holiday

Reviewed 9th March 2011

"We came to Magaluf for a week of party, party, party. We booked this hotel on the internet as is was near the town and the pubs and clubs are in walking distance. So we clubbed all night and slept all day this is what I call a boys holiday. The staff at the hotel thought it was quite funny when we rolled in at 4am. On the whole the staff were ace and had to put up with the boys. Friendly hotel would definatly be going back. See you soon sunny Magaluf. Stevo."

• Travel date: 8th March 2011

Nothing Special. But excellent for price we paid

Reviewed 6th December 2010

"Ok if you are expecting top notch from a hotel then this probably is not for you. However I went with a female friend age range we are 27 and 29. For the money we paid I cannot really complain. We had a good fun holiday Rooms were better than expected and big with big balcony Drinks alcoholic is only one at a time, however if you are friendly and tip, they can see that you wont cause trouble they will let you take a couple at a time. foods ok, alot of choice. NOT FOR CHILDREN as food not served till 8 pm. when little ones will be getting ready for bed. Also very noisy. pool is clean. Every where else is clean. staff are friendly and very helpful but will not tolerate any bad behavior. The security guard with a bald head is creepy and a bully, every one we spoke to in the hotel had had a bad encounter with him! we informed reception about the security guard, the last two nights we didnt see him-GOOD. Weather was great 5-10 minutes walk from the strip. Which was still busy at this time of year. BCM was packed we went to foam party on the wednesday, best night ever, there are about 5 places that stay open till 6 am. I would stay here again if we got another cheap deal. So please dont have very high expectations for the money you are giving, and dont be put off. "

• Travel date: 3rd December 2010

Get what you pay for.

Reviewed 2nd November 2010

"Just got back from 1 week at Martinique all inclusive. Good cheap hotel, you get what you pay for. Food was adequate but after 3 days did get a little repetative, the evening meal is not until 8p.m. so recommend you take advantage of the snacks at 5pm. which do see you over til evening meal. Meals were a salad bar, soup, breads and various hot foods only downside is the food is not labelled so not sure what your eating. Recommend the Salmon that was beautiful. Paella every night. Snacks were cold meats good variety, pate and cheese with breads. The all inc bar was not really upto much but even if have soft drinks you get your moneys worth. All the staff were very friendly. Rooms were nice and big nice to have an apartment with 1 bedroom. Lovely big balcony. TV remote was 4 euros a day unless having for 3 days or more then 3 euros. Was a nice time of year for this hotel, as not to many hen and stag or young ones."

• Travel date: 1st November 2010

Welcome to Hell

Reviewed 18th October 2010

"Just returned from what was suppose to be a hotel.it was a nightmare from the food to the staff were a disgrace. I dont know how they get away with it.the hotel is an 18 30 holiday so everyone is classed the same badly. I actually felt sorry for the younger people in what they were expected to eat.the hotel is filthy and none of there staff really cared.there was no entertainment and you are only allowed one drink per person so you have to both go for a drink.never again and i would warn anyone not to waste your money and holiday in this place."

• Travel date: 16th October 2010

Hotel Martinique gives you wings....

Reviewed 16th July 2010

"I had come to Majorca because of the bird life and must say I wasn't disappointed. The wildlife and the local flora and fauna were considerably better than I had expected and I left with hundreds of photos and videos, which I will look through fondly now I am back in the UK. I would really recommend this place to anyone. I am normally afraid of flying but I would definitely brave it to go back again next year, perhaps with a bigger camera and a longer lens. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is as passionate about ornithology as I am."

• Travel date: 16th July 2010

amazing best holiday of a life time!

Reviewed 13th July 2010

"four girls aged 18 stayed at the martinique and i was abit worried about it after reading some of the reviews, but seriously how wrong can you get. The rooms were clean and spacious. Everyone was so friendly can't even say one negative, our room was facing the pool so if you felt like having an early night after hard drinking it was easy to get to smell no noise. i had an absoluty fab time and is booking again for next year! "

• Travel date: 6th July 2010

Between 18 - 40? You'll have a good time. Over 40? Prepare for Hell!

Reviewed 4th November 2012

"Just come back from Martinique. This is just one Giant P**s up! Our Stag party of 20 contained some young lads and some older guys. Young lads, feel free to do whatever you want whenever you want. The rooms are nice & clean and is very presentable, but it stops there. They may as well hand you a Licence to do anything on your entry. I'm 38, and have been on loads of Stag do's to Benidorm, Magaluf, Aya Nappa etc. Let's just say if I added all those up together then multiplied the madness by a million it would not get close. This place is a free for all. If you want a Hotel where you can go wild, go here. Depsite my comments, and the fact that I wouldn't go again, the appartments themselves are fine. Seriously, if this place was called 'Drink yourself insane apartments' it would be apt. If you go here you MUST be prepared to get only 2 hours (maximum) sleep per night. I can't find words to describe this place. One of our party was openly having -------- [sex] -------- with a women on a couch on one of the floors, and everyone found it hilarious. It's a shame I've only marked it 5 because I've stayed in some expensive hotels that are not as clean as this. But the problem simply is.... Pi****d up English. Gangs (some as large as 40 strong) of English lads AND girls on the rampage. ONLY go here if you condone massive gangs of Brits getting bladdered and going Wild. If that's you, then you'll mark this place 10 out of 10. Over than that DON'T GO HERE."

• Travel date: 25th May 2010

average place...wouldn't go back

Reviewed 25th May 2010

"Myself and 9 female friends aged 19-22 went to the martinique apartments for a two weeks holiday. The rooms are quite spacious and relatively clean, although they definately do not get cleaned enough as we had to take towels down to reception so they could change them after 3days! Good location to nightlife, 10-15minute walk, 5minutes from BCM and Pirates(which is a must!!, amazing show). The pool is huge with plently sunbeds and music blasting all day, which can get a bit much butgreat as we were on a party holiday. There are a few drunks round the pool area, seen people drinking zambuca and beng sick...not nice lol. But good to sit and get some sun and a dip in the pool. The reps are sleezes and looking to jump in to bed with the next pretty girl, but they will help you if you need it, but dont go on bar crawls as they start way too early when people are still sunning lol. Also DO NOT pay the 180euros for entry to pirates, bar crawls, popcorns parties, foam parties etc as you have to follow their schedule and cant get money back!! uv probably read on a lot of reviews that people get robbed, which luckily never happened to us but did happen whilst we were there. The minute you get to the hotel hire a safe and keep the key on you at all times and you will be fine...a few guys got everything stolen on their first night as they hid their safe key in a sock and the robbers found it!! The martinique has been nicknamed 'the zoo', which it kind-of is lol, its great for a party holiday but just keep your wits about you. One night there were people on eery balcony at either side f the hotel banging pots and pans, very noisy but quite amusing. Overall if you a group of young guys/girls heading to the martinique dont let this review put you off, just as a reminder to be careful lol. I had one of the best holidays ever here and im sure you will too!!! "

• Travel date: 21st May 2010
  • ...

Hotels near HM Martinique

Top traveller tips for HM Martinique

• by GingeRRR

"The Local Pub for yumminess"

• by joiner-13

"all inclusive is a steal"

• by Kirsty :)

"good for a party holiday! not relaxing ha!"

• by sb12sb

"tom browns for breakfast! mambo's 4 the bucking bronco"

• by NRS123

"Book if you want a cheap fun holiday. But dont expect top notch hotel."

• by typicalchap

"Party place, not for a relaxing time"

• by Amy Davies

"The best place to go and eat is Tony"

• by Amy Davies

"It will be the best time you will ever have"

• by ontothenextone

"don't go if you are a family!"

• by samj90

"dont stay at the Martinique Apartments "

• by scottyr1990

"Got to go to Tom Brown"

• by lins

"Good for break end of oct."

HM Martinique is also called

• Martinique Apartments
  • hm martinique magalluf
  • hm martinique hotel magalluf