BH Mallorca

Avinguda Palmeres, 12, 07181 Magaluf, Calvia, Majorca Spain

Dont let them fool you!

Reviewed Fri 2nd of August 2013

"Me and 27 friends paid to stay in mallorca rocks as we were their the year before and loved it when we arrived we found out that there was a new mallorca rocks 2, the hotel was a dump, the room lookd like something from the 80s, the toilet wouldnt flush then flooded the room at the beginning the fridge wouldnt work either, the stairs to the apartment were coverd in urine and had a strong stale smell, maid cleaned the room 2-3 times in 10 days the catering staff were ignornt unhelpful and spoke little english, music (dj) was crap rooms were still jungle festia nothing to do with mallorca rocks wats so ever, paid for pool/stage view got stuck looking at trees, security had keys to everybodys room so they entred when they wanted, they were aggressive and violent. Reception were slow and spoke very little english they didnt want to help or defend you against security. Jet 2 had a rep on certain days and certain times if you didnt see it when it suited them tough. One stage security rippd all 27 wristbands of our arms, slapped my friend and threw us outside, the rep had to talk him round and we had to apologise to them for our wristbands back.There were fights in the pool area everynight i witnessed secruity being heavy handed with a young girl and putting her out of the hotel, she was left to walk about outside with no shoes and no case. Will not be back and would not recommend anyone to stay"

• Travel date: Thu 1st of August 2013

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed Tue 16th of April 2013

"Holiday sprung on me as a surprise last year, a friend had pulled out so I took his place 2 days before around 23 of us flew out so had no real time to read up on the hotel. Got there with an open mind and as soon as the bus pulled up the party atmosphere was in full swing and you could tell from the offset this is a hotel where a group of young lads and girls would only dream off! Staff were helpful and willing to offer infromation when we needed it. Pool is its undeniable quality with brilliant music helping you relax while sunbathing! The gigs are second to none and we had the luxury of one of our party being alocated a stage view, which made the hotel that more amazing! Rooms are basic but there not shabby and they do the job like you would expect so no complaints there. One of the best experiences I have had staying in this hotel, made Magaluf so much better. One thing that makes me rate this hotel as 9/10 rather than full 10's was the fact that when we got there our room was told the hotel had over booked and so we had to be relocated to the Mallorca Rocks aparments. We were giving a band that let us have free drink for our stay in the main hotel, so that cheered me up obviously! Heading back this year on the 30th of July 12 belfast boys and I'm the one who demanded we go here so better not be moved around to the apartments again!!! But all in amazing hotel and would recommend it to any young loving party goer! "

• Travel date: Tue 16th of April 2013

help!

Reviewed Tue 16th of April 2013

"I am booked in to stay at mallorca rocks hotel in August this year and my friends are staying at a nearby hotel and I have heard that you cant get in without a wristband to prove you stay there, could anyone tell me if this means that they cant get into my hotel room at all? and if I lose my wristband is it possible to get another one even if I have to pay if I can prove I stay there, also does the wristband show the dates you stay there on it? because I am booked out the day before I leave and was just planning on leaving my bags at my friends hotel and sitting by the pool but I'm not sure if my wristband has the dates on it that I wont get in. Last of all is the wristband for the mallorca rocks apartments the same as the wristband for the mallorca rocks hotel? could someone please get back to me, would help alot thanks"

• Travel date: Mon 15th of April 2013

THEFTS WATCH OUT MAGALUF MEGATHIEVES

Reviewed Sat 21st of July 2012

"Although the hotel and the staff are great, as is the music element. Halfway through our holiday our party was hit by distraction thieves. I lost my mobile, camera and euros. Friends all lost stuff even though we were watching out for problems.

At least seven other people have had stuff stolen whilst on holiday. Havign spoken to a friend that was out there just before my group. He lost his mobile phone and they ran up a £300 bill calling Sierra Leone.

• Travel date: Fri 20th of July 2012

Over Rated !!!!

Reviewed Mon 1st of August 2011

"Firsty I would advise anyone before booking this hotel it's nothing like ibiza rocks hotel!

The hotel has been done up to look brilliant at reception etc but the rooms are horrible very dirty with spider webs etc and cockroaches.

The hotel staff are very rude and pretend they don't know what youre saying.

Overall- very nice pool but disgusting cramped rooms hotel is over rated do not be fooled !!!!"

• Travel date: Thu 28th of July 2011

Hotels near BH Mallorca

Stayed at BH Mallorca? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for BH Mallorca

• jamesgottalovemusic by jamesgottalovemusic

"watch your possessions and do do not take lots of valuables with you "

• Seana C by Seana C

"Dont stay waste of money "

BH Mallorca is also called