BCM Hotel

Calle Blanc 7, 07181 Magaluf, Calvia, Majorca Spain

Good

welsh girls lived it large!!!!!!

"well,where do i start!some of u mite remember us as we wore our welsh outfit n we ruled magaulf!one of the best nites was pirates def go there!the strip n bcm is where 2 be theres where the party start n it will not stop!on our travels home dont forget to drop in to burger king n say hello 2 bendy n tony the managers there one hell of a laugh.to sum it up the best GRAND we've spent in our lives!!!!!439 n 455 thats where us swansea chicks stayed!!!!!"

• Travel date: Thu 2nd of February 2006

Brill Hotel!!!!!!!!!!

"I went to fiesta sahara with 2 friends last summer after finishing my exams at college!!!! had one of the best holidays ever!!! the location was excellent and the accomodation was just as good!! in fact i enjoyed myself that much during my stay there that i am returning there this year with other friends!!! i hope this years holiday proves to be as good as last years!!!"

• Travel date: Tue 10th of January 2006

Excellent familly holiday, I'd definatly recommend this place!!!!

"Me, my partner, my mum, dad, younger sister, nan, and gramp stayed at the Fiesta Sahara Apartments on our latest trip to Majorca. We had 3 apartments between us, all on the same floor, and the apartments themselves where fantatic, reasonably sized, equiped with everything we needed for our stay and very clean. The linen and towels were fresh, and changed regularly, and plenty of toilet rolls and towels given. The complex was fantastic, supllying great food, at very reasonable prices, and great quality. The pool was brilliant, nice size, with sun loungers, and tables and chairs avilable at no charge. The area was great, a bit boring for myslef and my partner as I am 21, and hes 29, and everything was shut down at the time we visited, but still a very good area, I'd definatly go back again in the peak times. Plenty of hire vehicles available, lenty of shops, although they were not much to my liking but none the less still plenty to look at. There was some amazing local bards and resturants, we especially liked Tom Browns resturants, Happy House resturant, and Benny Hills Pub. The Thomson Rep, suggested we go to the Pirates Show, free Sangria, soft drinks, and a meal..and I'm so glad we did, it was fabulous, except the lack of space, me and my family felt like we were crammed in like sardines, and I asked for a veggie dinner instead of the meat dinner, and because I didn't like Mushrooms which was the veggie choice the waitress said she'd get me a jacket potatoe or something and never did, but other than that it was a must see experience,and very much worth the money we paid to see it. Now the bad things, The pool was freezing, absolutly freezing, so cold that most people were opting not to use it, there was an indoor heated pool but it wasn't open when we were there, which was a bit of a pain, as going in the outside pool was something you had to brace yourself for, althougth the weather was great the pool still remained cold. The Thomson Reps where pleasnt, but fobbed us off with alot of things, they insisted we go to the Inca Market, which was absolutly dreadful, all my family hated it, and we were there for 2 hours...DO NOT go to this market. After the market we were taken to a hypermarket place, and told we had 1 hour, well the place was huge, and 1 hour was no where near enough time to look around, which was very disipointing.
But on the whole this holiday was very much enjoyable,and the apartments were great, same as the staff... I'd definatly recomment the Fiesta Sahara to my friends/family."

• Travel date: Fri 4th of November 2005

magnificent magaluf

Good

"stayed at this hotel end of march -april 2003 for my sons first birthday. cracking hotel friendly staff a t all times. barstaff were exceptionally polite. my daughter toni loved the hotel. very clean and pool area lovely. 100%."

• Travel date: Thu 3rd of November 2005

1st Holiday abroad

"It was my first time abroad with my partner who is disabled. We found the hotel apartments for be clean and ideal for us.

The staff were very helpful and great with us and we hired a electric scooter from the hotel to get around GREAT!!!

Couldn't ask for any more help

GREAT STAFF, GREAT HOTEL, GREAT ENTERTAINMENT, GREAT FOOD and we will be coming back again

• Travel date: Tue 25th of October 2005

Worst ever

"On arrival 0300hrs the room was smelly, the bed linen was not changed during our stay nor the towels. The bin liners was changed once and the door to the apartment left open. We will not be recommending this hotel to any of our aquaintances. Not up to the standard we had been accustomed to from Thomsons"

• Travel date: Sat 22nd of October 2005

A Place to Go!

"Stayed there for a week from the 21st september. 2 of us went for a chilling out week. Had a great time! Read lots of reviews of the hotel before we went and i have to say we didnt have problems like lots of people did. The first problem everyone seemed to encounter was paying a 50 euro deposit on arrival. We were the last couple out of everyone to check in that night and no one paid a deposit!

We had a great room over looking the pool, had plenty of room for the 2 of us. Rooms were nice and clean. We went self catering but there was the option to eat in if wanted to. We heard one group of girls arrive back to the hotel at 6am after a night out. A bit noisy but didnt hear anything else, probably because its towards theend of the season. A few older people started to arrive as we were leaving.

The pool was very big but quite cold. Once in it though we got use to it. There are a limited number of sun beds but no need to get up early at the crack of dawn to put a towel on one. There are still plenty around at 11ish.

The staff were all friendly! The hotel staff were very friendly and approachable as were the reps. The maid didnt seem to bothered when we were still in the room when she came. The towels only got changed twice and had to pay 1.50 euros for an extra towel.

The hotel entertainment was more for families with young kids but the staff did their best to involve everyone all day and at night.

Excellent location! Within a 5 minute walk to the beach and all the shops and bars. Had plenty of places to choose from to eat out at. Tom Browns just around the corner and well worth the money for the food. Benny Hills also around the corner. Well worth the money for the drinks especially the cocktails!! There is something for everyone when going round the bars at night whether a young group, a couple, a family or older person.

Walked to Palma Nova a couple of times. Not a bad walk even had time for 54 holes of golf fanasatia.

Also went to both water parks (Aqualand and Western Waterpark)
Both parks were brill! As it was the end of season the parks were quiet but were told they get quiet busy during the summer. We didnt really queue for the rides as it was that quiet.
Aqualand has more rides but western waterpark has some shows. The diving show was excellent!! Both waterparks have some scary rides but well worth going. Got tickets of the reps for 12 euros each. Cheaper than on the door. Only a 15 minute walk from the hotel or get reception to call you a taxi for around 4-5 euros.

Overall it was a good week. Would definately go again but towards the end of the season again as the peak season would be packed with groups of yound kids trying to be adults!!!"

• Travel date: Sun 9th of October 2005

nice hotel

Good

"3 of us stayed here was a bit noisy at first the rooms were clean and comfortable no airconditioning just ceiling fans which were noisy the pool was lovely with plenty of sunbeds"

• Travel date: Fri 30th of September 2005

Hen Weekend Heaven

"Nice clean rooms with plenty of room for 4 adults. There were 40 in our party and we were accomodated well. Be aware that the hotel insist on taking a 50 euro deposit/person on large group for security purposes, which is refunded once rooms have been checked at the end of your stay. Staff are all very pleasant and the atmosphere was very relaxed. Not ideal for families, as large stag and hen parties are there at the same time. The hotel entertainment was much to be desired, but the night life in Magaluf was fantastic and all good clubs/pubs within a 5 min walk. Food in hotel was reasonable and good, along with the service.

Excellent british food at Tom Brown's a 2 minute walk from hotel, fab roast dinner.

Worth a walk to Palma Nova (about 15 minute walk) to experience the beaches and shops.

Definately go on the Bungie Ball at night, major adrenalin rush!"

• Travel date: Mon 26th of September 2005

Not for family's but my best holiday

"I went here about a month ago and I've to say it was honestly the best holiday I've ever had, it was all full of younger people so it was loud and most nights we ended up in other in our room or in someone room for after party's. Lots of doors where left open if someone was having a party and I never heard any stories of people getting robbed, or hurt. The reps were great at organizing nights/ trips out. The dj started at 11 every morning and went on til late

Only problem we had with this hotel was that they won't let other people into it, which is kind of a good thing.

Right beside the beach,strip, BCM and BCM square.

As a group when we were booking most people told us to go with Mallorca rocks, but half of our group booked to late to get it and so ended up in fiesta Sahara, the half that stayed in Mallorca rocks wished they'd been in fiesta as it was much better, with more things going on, music played and better organized nights out.

Reps were extremely helpful with any problems you came to them with, ( for example I needed a money transfer as my cards wouldn't work) also the day I arrived as I was walking through the corridor a cleaner came out and handed me a bottle or peach snapps! Didn't drink it but lovely thought"

• Travel date: Mon 9th of September 2013

Meh!

"When i first arrived at the hotel with 8 mates it looked alright then we got inside and saw about 9 drunkards lying on the floor passed out and realised it must be a pretty scummy hotel you arrive there and pay a 30 euro deposit for the room which is fair enough i left my passport behind the desk as i didn't want it getting stolen after you check in they fit you with a wrist band which was flimsy as hell mine broke off 3 times and cost 10 euros each time to replace which is a bit of a bloody liberty in my opinion got to our rooms and they were ok nothing special but for a self catering holiday the appliances sucked the stove barely heated the fridge was almost as warm as the room and the surfaces were filthy but seeing as it was a lads holiday we didn't really care the absolute WORST part of this hotel are the annoying little men they call "security" boys and girls if your thinking of bringing anyone who isn't staying at the hotel back to your room then forget it before you can even touch the step you've got some annoying 5'2 spanish man who most likely got bullied at school in your face and telling your "friend" to go away. The maids are terrible aswell they don't really clean anything it got to a point were i had to tell the maid to get out and do the cleaning myself overall i'd say its a very poor hotel with miserable staff shoddy rooms annoying reps rubbish food and a bunch of holiday makers who are just as ticked off as you for booking the hotel that's not to say i didn't enjoy my time in maga the place it's self is one of the best party destinations i've ever been too and i'd definitely go again but i would never want to spend another day in this hotel again "

• Travel date: Mon 5th of August 2013

do you get a band? or something along those lines

Good

"this isn't a review I was just wondering if they give you a band to get into the hotel once you check in their? so to stop people getting into the hotel that aren't staying their"

• Travel date: Sun 23rd of June 2013

Hotels near BCM Hotel

Stayed at BCM Hotel? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for BCM Hotel

• mandymc by mandymc

"Familys should not go! "

• bevjohnny by bevjohnny

"Cottage for food and Pirates for show "

• Nana and CJ by Nana and CJ

"Nice area and beaches but bit ´tacky "

• Nana and CJ by Nana and CJ

"The best restaurant we found was Crusoes on the beach front. Best outithe Dolphin park, and Pirates "

• peat by peat

"Chinese across the road "

• milhench by milhench

"rambos was fantastic as was the cottage and loved the marineland great day out "

• Dcol by Dcol

"More a youngsters resort but still stuff for families "

• Dcol by Dcol

"Ibizza restaurant on seafront, chilled and relaxed "

• xxZoexx by xxZoexx

"Tom Browns was great.. and Pirate show is a must! "

• xxZoexx by xxZoexx

"Pirate show is awesome "

• Catkins999 by Catkins999

"Hire a boat and go out for the day "

• chloe-marie by chloe-marie

"id say book it and experience it for yourself you wont be dissapointed! "

• chloe-marie by chloe-marie

"all of them i was impressed everywer! "

• AUD01 by AUD01

"GO IF YOU WANNA BUY CHEAP DRINKS AND GET DRUNK AND BE SURROUNDED BY THE SAME. "

• AUD01 by AUD01

"TOM BROWNS AND ALCATRAZ "

• hayleycallaghan by hayleycallaghan

"tom browns was great to eat at and visit katmandu house well worth the money to see "

• lindavowe by lindavowe

"Quite expensive with the Euro "

• jet-setter by jet-setter

"Stay elsewhere. Do not go below 4star if possible. "

• marica by marica

"Great place for beach holiday with family or friends great weather and lotss of places to try "

• amber by amber

"only go if you have no kids "

BCM Hotel is also called