Junior Suite

wonderful !

Reviewed 13th August 2012

"Having stayed in rui hotel before I was expecting something nice, but this hotel lovely, staff helpful and smiling, Sidney on night reception such a lovely welcome late at night. We got put into a bunglow which was fantastic. Lovely quiet area never a fight for sunbed and a clean area too. Food lovely, really enjoyed fresh cooked prawns! Would come here again in a heartbeat"

• Travel date: 12th August 2012

Wonderful Hotel

Reviewed 1st November 2012

"Just returned from a short stay at this excellent hotel. As a hotelier myself, I am possibly more critical of of facilities and service delivery than most. This hotel however more than exceeded my expectations and I found the standards to be high. Probably not somewhere to go with a young family or if you are seeking 'sparkling' nightlife but for a chilled few days in a great hotel you will not go wrong here."

• Travel date: 19th May 2007

Our third time here in the last two year...

Reviewed 23rd October 2006

"Our third time here in the last two years will not be our last. From the moment you walk in the door, the service is second to none. The rooms are beautiful and spotless. The food could not be bettered. The pool bar/restaurant compliments the hotel. A wonderful place for a relaxing holiday."

• Travel date: 23rd October 2006

Great Hotel

Reviewed 30th October 2012

"A great hotel for families who want a quiet holiday. The food was excellent with great choices. There are two hotels under Riu, both look equally good. Bonanza Park is a lot samlller than Bonanza Playa. However, you have use of the both Bonanza Park and Bonanza Playa hotel pools and facilities. The hotel staff were excellent and very helpful. Rooms were good and always clean. The down side of this location is that there is no beach from the hotel, although you can swim off the rocks. Great for snorkelling but beware of the Jelly fish. There ares some small beaches within a 15 minute walk or a short bus ride. The evening entertainment was OK but most people used to go elsewhere - maybe Palma or Magaluf, I would guess. There is a 'disco' on site but it is not that popular. We went with Teenage children and they enjoyed the hotel/pool/snorkelling but were disappointed in the lack of entertainment. Overall I would go back but would hire a car to get to see the sights and find out where the night life is."

• Travel date: 19th August 2006

Hotels near Hotel Riu Bonanza Park

Hotel Riu Bonanza Park is also called

• riu bonanza park hotel
  • riu bonanza park calvia