Great solo holiday!

Reviewed Thu 21st of August 2014

"I have just returned from my holiday in Palma, I stayed at Torre Azul for several days on my own. The hotel and room was a very good size and the style was of a clean and high standard. I loved being able to sit on my balcony (even if the view wasn't the best due to the hotel's location opposite apartments). The staff were helpful and polite, they spoke English well enough for me to have all my questions and requests dealt with.
The facilities were pretty good too. The food on offer was different to what I was used to as a Brit, but that's why you go on holiday - for a relaxing, yet different experience to home life.I would stay there again as it is not far from the airport or beach! Even though I felt like the only British person there (most guests were German), I didn't feel uncomfortable and would recommend this hotel to couples (adult-only hotel)."

• Travel date: Thu 21st of August 2014

Great Holiday!

Reviewed Fri 17th of June 2011

"We have just got back on 16th June 2011 from a weeks all inclusive holiday and had a great time. Yes they are mainly all germans but we knew this before we booked and found it quite nice to go on holiday and not here all the english moaning about anything and everything!!! Unfortunately if you are going for a nice relaxing holiday and to get plenty of sleep, this will not be the place to go as you will get woken up at silly AM by the crazy germans singing lots of euro pop from the 90's. This is not the hotels fault though and cant complain about any of the service we recieved, the hotel staff are very friendly and work hard and long hours and the place is spotlessly clean. For the price we paid we were more than happy with the hotel. The food is ok, not lots of choice but always something to eat. The beach is lovely, we did walk a little bit up from where it starts as the sea was clearer and be warned that the Germans are on there from first thing in a morning, with BUCKETS of vodka and stereos on loud so once again if you are going for a peaceful holiday then this wouldnt be for you, but we just got on with it and made the most of the lovely beach and the sun. All in all we enjoyed ourselves and would visit the hotel again."

• Travel date: Thu 16th of June 2011

Hotels near Hotel Torre Azul & Spa - Adults Only

Top traveller tips for Hotel Torre Azul & Spa - Adults Only

• Brookie14 by Brookie14

"Get the train up to can pastilla beach, its a lot quieter and much nicer costs 4 euros each return or 6 euros for an all day ticket so you can visit all playa palma "

• Fiona W by Fiona W

"I would suggest trying their massage service in the spa. Great stuff "

Hotel Torre Azul & Spa - Adults Only is also called