Good

El Coto apartments are reasonably priced...

Reviewed Wed 13th of August 2008

"El Coto apartments are reasonably priced out of the way accomadation. They are an excellent choice for those who want enjoy the night life of San Antonio but don't want to live in it. 10 minutes will get you sunset strip, 20 minutes will get you to the heart of the West End.

25 minute taxi ride from airport.

The apartments have a great pool area which is quite with a supermarket & good restraunt on site.

5 minutes away is the beach of Cala Gracia, which is a lovely sandy cove. The beach restruant serves great food from 8-6 with the 5 euro breakfast being great & the freshet fish I have had for a long time.

Overall those of us on a budget this is a great place to stay"

• Travel date: Wed 13th of August 2008

My friend had been here before and recom...

Reviewed Mon 21st of April 2008

"My friend had been here before and recommended it because of its closeness to the town, cheap price and cleanliness so me and my boyfriend decided to book direct with the hotel and take his parents. We managed to get a combined price for a weeks stay here and flights for just £160. The hotel was clean and the staff were friendly! They handed us the keys and took us up to our rooms. My boyfriends mum had just had a knee replacement and staright away they asked her if she would prefer a room on the ground floor, she declined though as she liked the look of the balconys overlooking the pool area! Rooms were spacious and were also very clean with en suite bathrooms! Rooms had good self catering facilities which went to waste as the food wasso good we ate out all holiday! Lovely little resaurant in hotel, doesnt seem much to look at but the food was amazing, recommend the half chicken and chips! yum yum! 5-10 minute walk or if you are feeling lazy the helpful reception staff will call you a taxi into the main town! Best to walk as you can see the amazing sunset! Great value for money! "

• Travel date: Mon 21st of April 2008

Hotels near Hotel el Coto

Hotel el Coto is also called

• El Coto Hotel