Can Picafort Holidays
Ca’n Picafort does a great job of pairing quiet, calm, and secluded holiday getaways with a bustling nightlife and restaurant scene that is all within walking distance of your resort. Coupled with long, white sandy beaches right out your back door, plus seafront bars that glance out over the bay since it’s nestled into the northeast portion of Majorca, there is something for everyone, no matter your pace, when staying at Ca’n Picafort.
Ca’n Picafort comes with its favourite tastes from Spain, including plenty of seafood, wine, paella, and tapas to go around. All bars and restaurants are studded across the beachfront view, nestled between big palm trees that will have you completely relaxed and happy to be on holiday.
Most notably, Ca’n Picafort attracts beachgoers from around the world because it comes with 13 kilometres of award-winning white sand beachfront access. That means, no matter how many spots you choose each day, you will still never see all of the beachfront property that is afforded to you in this resort. It’s a beachgoers paradise! While on the beach, take your turn at surfing, rent ocean fishing gear for the day, or go parasailing with your loved one on a beach you will never forget.
Compact in size, it’s easy to get to all of your desired destinations while staying at this resort, including the easy-access nightlife spots that come to life once the sun has set. Be sure to attend one of the outside parties that can go on long into the night, equipped with DJs, performances, and sometimes even foam.
But don’t worry, Ca’n Picafort is made for the both the avid night-time owl, as well as the daytime adventurer, as we will describe below.
Things to know about Can Picafort
- Currency: Euro Exchange rate: £1.00 to € 1.13
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid (UTC+1)
- Language: Spanish
- Belfast International (BFS): 2:55
- Birmingham International (BHX): 2:30
- Edinburgh (EDI): 4:20
- London Gatwick (LGW): 2:20
- London Luton (LTN): 2:25
- London Southend (SEN): 2:25
- London Stansted (STN): 2:25
- Manchester (MAN): 2:30
Top accommodations in Can Picafort
Zafiro Can Picafort Ca'n Picafort, Majorca, Balearic Islan...We present to you the most spectacular and fun family destination of the island. For the children, new and better attractions for their...
Zafiro Mallorca Ca'n Picafort, Majorca, Balearic Islan...Viva Mallorca & SPA is the ideal solution for families and couples looking for a first-class holiday in the north of the island. This A...
Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa Ca'n Picafort, Majorca, Balearic Islan...400 m away from the Can Picafort beach. Wellness & fitness Spa. Attractive relax and health programmes. Rooms & Apartments: air-conditi...
Exagon Park Ca'n Picafort, Majorca, Balearic Islan...Quiet location, 1 km to the centre of cán Picafort. Cosy atmosphere. Extensive gardens. Set in a pine grove. Golf driving range with go...
Hotel Son Baulo Ca'n Picafort, Majorca, Balearic Islan...This hotel is special because it not only has a beautiful setting
Tonga Tower Design Hotel & Suite... Ca'n Picafort, Majorca, Balearic Islan...Can Picafort is located on the north coast of Majorca, with a beautiful beach that stretches for miles along the coast to Alcudia. The...
Hotel Stil Picafort Park Ca'n Picafort, Majorca, Balearic Islan...All the public rooms have that calm air of spaciousness, and there is such warmth in the greeting you receive from the hotel's staff th...
Ferrer Concord Hotel & Spa Ca'n Picafort, Majorca, Balearic Islan...The hotel is located in one of the most peaceful parts of Ca´n Picafort. Right on the fine sand beach of Son Baulo with transparent wat...
Hotel & Spa Ferrer Janeiro Ca'n Picafort, Majorca, Balearic Islan...The Ferrer Janeiro is located in the zone of Son Baulo, one of the most peaceful parts of Ca´n Picafort. Only 80 m away from its fine...
BQ Can Picafort Hotel Ca'n Picafort, Majorca, Balearic Islan...This is a peaceful medium-sized resort offering good value in a lovely setting. There's plenty to do in the evening, either at the Clum...
Things to do in Can Picafort
As you can see, there is plenty to do and see while choosing to holiday in Ca’n Picafort. Here are some of our favourite attractions for you to consider below:
- Picafort Promenade: Since the entire town is built right next to the water, have fun strolling the gorgeous promenade that provides a direct view of the award-winning beach. Sift through bars, shops, and restaurants for miles while the sun softly sets over the horizon.
- Water Sports: Naturally, a town that is so married to its beach is going to offer plenty of water sport opportunities, from jet-skiing to parasailing and surfacing. There are many major companies located right on the beach that will rent any equipment to you, including ocean fishing gear.
- Alcudia: Just a quick drive away, take a day to explore Alcudia, saddled with a swish marina that is perfect for a classy lunch. While there, check out the old walled town, where you can walk through Medieval styled narrow streets and catch a glimpse of the impressive St. Jaume Church.
- Pollentia: While in Alcudia, check out Pollentia, where the amphitheatre perfectly showcases the history of the Roman Empire. Take a trip to times of history’s past in what appears to be just another charming fishing village.
- Karting Ca’n Picafort: Yes, believe it or not, Ca’n Picafort is home to the biggest go-kart track on the entire island of Majorca. This is an incredibly fun afternoon activity to consider if you’re looking to get out of the sun.
- S’Albufera Natural Park: Go bird watching, check out vibrant plants, and listen to the sounds of the island forest at this protected nature reserve. It’s a great alternative if you’re looking to give your skin a rest from the Spanish sun for an afternoon.
Ca’n Picafort is most known today for it’s 13-kilometre beachfront access. Boasting more kilometres of beaches than any other destination on Majorca, Ca’n Picafort is on the top list of the best beaches to see in the entire world. Why? Because it comes with sand that is so purely soft and white, you’ll need sunglasses to take it all in. Nestled next to aqua blue water that is so pure, it almost looks fake, the beachfront property of Ca’n Picafort is the perfect place to find a spot that is all yours, sit back, open your umbrella, and just purely unwind.
With a sandy slow that gently makes its way down to the water, the beach is even easy for small and unstable swimmers, gently lapping against the sand in an approachable fashion.
If that’s not enough for you, with just a 20-minute drive, you’ll arrive at Alcudia Beach, which is specifically known for its surfing and curl-worthy waves.
Remember: Ca’n Picafort’s 13-kilometre beach comes with some of the most intense sun exposure in all of Europe. That’s why you want to be prepared and bring the necessary items with you to ensure you are safely protected from the sun so you don’t have to run back to your hotel room.
Food & drink
As a town that is so closely married to the ocean, naturally, most food and restaurant places are noted for their delicious seafood based entrees and appetisers. Paseo Colon is also a great place to peruse with your loved one while picking out a restaurant that is serving what you had in mind.
- Harbour Front Seafood Spot: There are too many harbour front options to list, but we can stress the importance of eating some grilled swordfish while you are there. Al fresco tables come with swordfish cooked to different preferences, presenting you with some of the freshest catch in the entire world.
- Cas Padri: this is one of those locally cherished eateries that is recommended by everyone who visits Ca’n Picafort. Most notably distinguished by its friendly-staff and bay side view, this is a restaurant that has something for everyone, especially if you have kids along for the journey.
- Ca’n Picafort Market: By day, if you’re looking to immerse yourself in local tastes, sights, and sounds, walk through the Ca’n Picafort Market where you can buy souvenirs, each local creations, sip on wine, and learn more about the Spanish culture that embodies the Balearic Islands.
- Restaurante Vinicius: This late night food venue gained popularity by staying open to coincide with the clubs and discos. If you are done dancing for the evening and don’t know where to go, grab at meal at Vinicius.
- Restaurante Monaco: This classic Spanish restaurant has all of your favourite Spanish staples, including specially paired Spanish wine to make every meal unforgettable.
If you’re saying in Ca’n Picafort, make sure you set aside some time to have a fun night out on the town, where you will end up strolling cobbled streets, beachfront promenades, and dancing the night away in neon-lit nightclubs that Spain has become so iconic for.
- Paseo Colon: This long strip of bars and restaurants comes to life in the evening once the sun as gone down, turning on neon lights and big speakers to get you really grooving in the streets.
- Jamaica Bar: This Jamaican inspired night-time bar is the perfect place to get your island dance on while feasting on brightly coloured, delicious cocktails and summery juices. There is always some kind of party going on at the Jamaica Bar, which is why it’s definitely worth checking out.
- London Pub: It’s no secret that Ca’n Picafort is a favourite among the Brits, which is why you’ll actually find a fair share of British style pubs and restaurants while bar hopping.
- The Red Lion: This karaoke bar is ready to spin tunes every single day, including bar games and plenty of opportunities to mingle with other people on holiday in Ca’n Picafort.
- Bar Williams: This British destination, like Trotters Pub, is an English and Irish pub that comes with great cocktails, games, and of course, beer on tap.
If you keep venturing down to the beach, right at the promenade, there is a strip of award-winning food venues with well-established pubs, bars and discos ready to welcome you into the evening. Classic to Spanish culture, many of the discos don’t open until much later in the evening, staying open until the sun begins to rise.