About Condemar

• hair dryer
  • telephone

a great find!

Reviewed Mon 26th of July 2010

"A little dated but great value for money,the food was great and pool area was just lovely, a mallorcan hotel which we loved.The owner is so nice and always there to help as all the staff were, it really is in an amazing area with fab beaches and good swimming.
The walking is great and the nature, the stars at night were dazzerling, because there is little light pollution.The bus service is good, and cala d'or is not far away, as our daughters enjoyed the busier resort, but always glad to come back to the beach at mondrago. We were all very sad to leave a very special place indeed."

• Travel date: Sat 12th of June 2010

As a family my mother and I visited Host...

Reviewed Tue 20th of March 2007

"As a family my mother and I visited Hostal Condemar for several years - from 1991 to 1995, and then again in 2005. We love this hotel in particular because of its location and it cleanliness and pleasant staff.

It is basic, but is very clean and comfortable. The rooms are immaculate, with small balconies overlooking the pool area. Each room is en-suite, with single beds.

The pool area is well equipped with a small kidney shaped pool with children’s paddling area. A selection of sun beds and tables are available for guests to use. It is clean and well maintained, with a small children’s play area off the side.

In the lounge area there is a TV [which was usually taken over by staff in the evening when I was there!]. The small bar was manned by exceptional staff Pepe, Eduardo & Antonio during the years I was there. They were very friendly, and made the visit worthwhile.

The dining area is pleasant, and the food is overall very good. The breakfast is now buffet style. The evening meal can be basic, but is always very good.

Overall I would rate Hostal Condemar exceptional for those in search of a quiet retreat. It’s basic, but clean and well maintained. The staff are friendly, and always on hand."

• Travel date: Tue 20th of March 2007

We stayed for the second time last augus...

Reviewed Mon 5th of June 2006

"We stayed for the second time last august at hostel condemar because we really enjoyed it so much the first time. It is very clean and tidy, the staff are friendly and helpful. We stayed on a B and B basis and the breakfast consisted of a typical continental with meats, cheese. Rolls, jams, cakes and a boiled egg, all very nice with unlimited tea, coffee hot chocolate and juices etc.

The rooms are basic but exceptionally clean with balconies overlooking the pool. The hotel is quiet and only 200 meters from the beautiful beach of cala mondrago. I would definitely recommend hiring a car though because it is out on a limb somewhat although there is a bus service and a little train that operates to Porto Petro around 5 km down the road.

Cala Mondrago is a beautiful unspoiled part of Majorca, ideal if you are after a quiet and relaxing holiday with your family or just as a couple. We will definitely be returning!"

• Travel date: Mon 5th of June 2006