Very clean and friendly hotel. Reps were...

Reviewed Tue 31st of May 2005

"Very clean and friendly hotel. Reps were great, family orientated, everything in the entertainment was done in English language, except one or two songs which were in Spanish, but really good nights entertainment. They had a fun bingo where you could win euros and your breakfast.

Main pool was rather busy but if you go behind the main part of the hotel and across the road there is a family pool and just down the steps your straight onto the beach.

Staff couldn’t do enough, even had linen table covers and napkins in the apartment. Maids were friendly also.

The main part of Ferra Blanca consists of a long strip (called the golden strip I think) anyway shops and restaurants both sides, and at the bottom a huge play park for children.

Just keep on walking down and 5 minutes later your in the main part of Cala D'or. Plenty of restaurants, but as usual they fight for your custom, so at night you get hassled a bit. There is also a burger king. Shops are a bit expensive in the main part so I tended to stick to the strip.

Didn’t try the food in the hotel, it was buffet but it did look nice.

• Travel date: Tue 31st of May 2005

We have had an excellent holiday at thes...

Reviewed Mon 31st of May 2004

"We have had an excellent holiday at these apartments. We read all reviews on these apartments before we went and I have to say I wished I’d booked other apartments, but I can honestly say that I have never stayed at such brilliant apartments. I cannot make any complaint about any part of our holiday.

The staff were fantastic, cleaners great, always cheerful. All staff couldn’t do more for you. We have 3 young children who had a fantastic holiday, lots to do for children, swimming pools excellent - even had somebody checking the water on regular occasions during the day. I have to definitely recommend the restaurant. We ate there everyday -its buffet style and for 7 euros each you can eat as much as you want - what fantastic food. Apartments were very clean and always had fresh towels nearly every day.

What a holiday... booking again for next year already!! FANTASTIC time. Entertainment really good for both adults and children, although can be a bit loud at night.... didn’t stop the children from sleeping though. Apart from this, I have no complaints whatsoever.

My advice to others reading other comments is make your own mind up, but believe me you will not be disappointed!!"

• Travel date: Mon 31st of May 2004