Hotel Levante

Good
Good

great food and staff

Reviewed Thu 29th of November 2012

"As many have already commented I wont add much, other than to say how helpful it is to have this website to find out what the tour operators dont tell you!!, firstly, we were very lucky with the weather, secondly its a very clean and safe hotel to stay in, the food is superb for buffet and is easily the best I have encountered in this type of hotel, its not uncommon to have loin of pork, fresh salmon, roast beef etc and none of these are the cheap options I simply couldnt find fault and I am usually something of an expert so if you are fussy like me you will have a ball here, secondly the staff make this hotel and the secret seems to be that some have been there an awfully long time. Fernando and Miguel in the bar have been there for 31 and 37 years respectively, amazing in a trade where staff usually come and go every month. All the staff are superb and I wish they would train all other hotel staff. Ok the bad bits, not many but if you want a lively resort then its not for you, the entertainment is aimed at old people and when we were there it was almost full of older people, the beach was in need of a clean up but all in all for the price you pay its easy to see why this hotel has a great write up and I would have awarded it five out of five if it had catered a little more for people of my age (39). More like this please, if anyone wants to ask questions please feel free to e mail me,"

• Travel date: Sat 1st of April 2006

Best hotel ever

Reviewed Thu 29th of November 2012

"Just returned from a wonderful holiday at the Levante on Friday.
This is the best holiday ever, fantastic food, lovely quite rooms, plenty evening entertainment, lots of indoor activities, lovely warm indoor pool, steam room, sauna, and jacuzzi, and best of all No Germans & No children.
The staff are excellent nothing is a bother to them, also i met so many wonderful people on the holiday who have been coming back to the Levante for years its a definate for me again next March i can,t wait."

• Travel date: Sun 12th of March 2006

Fantasic Levante

Reviewed Tue 25th of December 2012

"Just returned from staying for a week in the Hotel Levante - accommodation excellent, very clean hotel. The food was varied, fresh and hot with a wide range of dishes to suit all tastes, including a vegetarian option. The beach area for he hotel was very private with plenty of sunbeds. Local cycle hire was reasonably priced and just next door to the hotel - some good cycling to be had with some interesting places to visit in easy reach."

• Travel date: Sat 11th of March 2006

brilliant levante hotel

Reviewed Wed 26th of December 2012

"everything about the hotel is perfect .food is varied and well cooked plenty of it.But full of O-A-P s in NOV !"

• Travel date: Mon 5th of December 2005

Superb

Reviewed Mon 15th of October 2012

"Have just returned from a weeks holiday at the Levante Hotel (Cala Bona) and our stay was fantastic.
The hotel, staff, food, service, location, entertainment were all fantastic and we cannot praise the hotel enough. Well worth a visit !"

• Travel date: Sat 8th of October 2005

loved it so much we are on our way back

Reviewed Tue 25th of December 2012

"Spent a week towards the end of May at the Levante. A spur of the moment decision to take a holiday to an island we had never visited gave us a few misgivings. However we certainly had nothing to worry about, not just the island but the hotel was superb. Ideally situated for long FLAT walking. Rooms were above average and the food excellent. Great variety, lots of it but even more importantly HOT. The staff and reps were second to none, friendly and efficient. The hotel itself was spotlessly clean. Infact our first visit will certainly not be our last as we are going back at the end of October but for two weeks this time and we know we can expect the same superb service we received in May. I would advise anyone who wants a leisurely, trouble free wonderful holiday to visit this lovely hotel."

• Travel date: Mon 12th of September 2005

Excellent Service

Reviewed Sat 27th of October 2012

"We have just returned from 1 week at the Levante, Cala Bona - what a fantastic hotel nothing is too much trouble and everything his done swiftly and smoothly. Hotel is absolutely spotless, food is good as also is the entertainment. The beach does have quite a bit of seaweed, but the hotel more than compensates for this. Many people we spoke to have been coming back to the hotel year after year. It is well located for walks along the front to Cala Millor or to the port of Cala Bona."

• Travel date: Thu 18th of August 2005

wonderful hotel levante, cala bona.

Reviewed Tue 30th of October 2012

"my mother and i stayed here for the third year running and i cant wait to get back there. It is so friendly, comfortable, spotlessly clean, inviting, and the food is out of this world, eat as much as you want. the staff and reps are like family to me.
Cala bona is wonderful and safe, lovely shops, walks, everything you could want. wish i could live there, i would if i could find somewhere to live.
i would never go anywhere else, its perfect."

• Travel date: Tue 5th of July 2005

fantastic holiday

Reviewed Thu 15th of November 2012

"My Husband and I have just returned from the Levante Park Hotel Cala Bona Majorca. spent 2 weeks there 6-20th June 2005 our 4th time at Cala Bona stayed twice at the Levante Hotel and now our second time at the sister hotel Levante Park Hotel Cala Bona. Fantastic hotel cannot fault
anything and we are looking to go back there sometime very soon if they have any vacancies left. keep up the work."

• Travel date: Sat 25th of June 2005

abserlutly the best hotel & service we have had

Reviewed Thu 15th of November 2012

"Dear sir or madam

I would just like to tell you what a wonderful team of rep’s and workers at the Lavanti & Lavanti park in Majorca My wife injured her leg and could not walk, on the second day of our holiday and had to go into the hospital at Palma .
Do you know, nothing was to much trouble to help us, they went out of there way to help us
My wife had to get a wheel-chair, there was none to be had I could not get one at all but they came up trumps they got her one
It would be unfair to mention names as they all helped us get on with our holiday, one rep phone up at the hospital the day after it had happened , (and the accident was not the fault of the hotel) so we decided to stay and carried on with our holiday
They arranged all the transport to get us back home as my wife was in a wheel-chair they arranged for us to be met at the airport and help in to the check in desk , and also at the other end of our journey at Liverpool
I have nothing but admiration for all the team right down the line, and I would like to say a big thank you to all
( We were there from the 5th to the 19th May )

Yours faithfully
Maurice & Joan Jackson"

• Travel date: Thu 2nd of June 2005

Response to inverquine

Reviewed Thu 17th of July 2014

"Must reply to review by inverquine as I am currently staying in the Levante. The hotel is pleasant, food nice but like being in an English cafe sometimes. If this person thinks this is THE best, he needs to get out more and also lose the chip on his shoulder about Germans. "

• Travel date: Wed 16th of July 2014

great time and great hotel and staff.

Reviewed Mon 6th of January 2014

"Worth upgrade room to get sea view not a noisy street view...food and entertainment first class....only negative point...selfish elder British guests,mo claiming sunbeds as early as 5am dragging sunbeds and tables total disregard for people trying to sleep."

• Travel date: Sun 5th of January 2014

Hotels near Hotel Levante

Stayed at Hotel Levante? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Hotel Levante

• Russell G by Russell G

"Get a car and see mallorca "

• Hotel Levante Regular by Hotel Levante Regular

"Don't expect 4 star dinning or facilities around pool "

• bigsteve.southport by bigsteve.southport

"cala bona hotel harbour square for live entertainment "

• bigsteve.southport by bigsteve.southport

"cala bona hotel harbour square for live entertainment "

• Bionic by Bionic

"A wonderful, tranquil fishing village excellent for the less mobile. Lovely promenade. Lots of seats "

• Bionic by Bionic

"The Waterfront, Miguels Tropical Paradise Bar, Smithy's and Thalassa "

• NormanChilds by NormanChilds

"an English speaking area in little Germany "

• Active 70's by Active 70's

"Small friendly resort with pretty harbour. "

• Lornz86 by Lornz86

"relaxing and would be lovely in the summer "

• Eckhowat by Eckhowat

"Book room on top floor, "

Hotel Levante is also called