Me and two of my mate to went stay at th...

Reviewed Sun 17th of June 2007

"Me and two of my mate to went stay at this hotel and fair enough, I was a bit worried about what people would be like, but as soon as we got there at two in the afternoon one of the staff came over straight away and greeted me and my mates.

We were only staying for two weeks but they looked after us and they made our holiday even more fun there was no problem.
The foods was great the rooms has atmosphere and everything. If anyone want to stay at a hotel in Ibiza, San Antonio , please stay at Orvay, you would have no problem. The best hotel I have stayed in.

• Travel date: Sun 17th of June 2007

I've been to Ibiza three times and plan...

Reviewed Sat 20th of January 2007

"I've been to Ibiza three times and plan to go again this year. I stayed At the Orvay two years ago and a couple of friends stayed there this year, we stayed some where else due to awkward booking.

It’s a really nice hotel and the staff are friendly and helpful. The hotel is very clean and the swimming pool is fantastic up on the roof!

Paco's across the way does some fantastic food and has a really good atmosphere, nothing is too much trouble as soon as we arrived last year although he was closing up, he invited us all in for a free beer.

The escapades reps are really professional and a really good laugh, they don't try to push you into things but still try and bring you out of your shell.

Everyone should visit if not for the music and the clubs, then for the amazing sun set and beaches."

• Travel date: Sat 20th of January 2007

Me and 3 of my mates (all girls) from co...

Reviewed Wed 10th of May 2006

"Me and 3 of my mates (all girls) from college stayed in these apartments last year. To be honest, we were quite worried about what to expect. When we arrived at 2 in the morning, we got a pleasant surprise. The studio was huge and immaculately clean (no need for the antibacterial spray and bleach that I packed!) When we awoke the next day, we were greeted by the staff and holiday rep, all of whom were extremely friendly. We ate in the bar almost every day and between us made our way through the menu (all of which is great).

The bar staff were also very friendly (sometimes a little too friendly though!) It is in a perfect area, about 5 mins walk away from strip. Close enough to stumble home, but far away enough for a quiet kip. The pool is small but kept very clean. The Orvay is great if you are between 17 and 25 and are with your mates - you are guaranteed to have a laugh, and pull!

Only reason I haven’t given the Orvay a 10, is because one of the maids thought she could help herself to some of our clothes and get away with it as they were all over the place and she must have thought we wouldn’t notice. A word of advice - just stuff it all in the wardrobe before you go out in the mornings!"

• Travel date: Wed 10th of May 2006