Will defo stay here again!!

Reviewed Thu 28th of July 2011

"Was really scared after reading the reviews but was not bad at all!! Room didn't get robbed, not that we slept much but u could have. Clean, right next to the strip!! Pool was ok!! Fab holiday and looking to go back, will defo be staying here again. Bar staff were ignorant but cleaners and reception people were great, as far as I can remember. No music round the pool but can take ur own!! Don't let the reviews put u off its everything u need for a holiday to party and sunbathe!! What more would u want going to Ibiza!!!"

• Travel date: Mon 25th of July 2011

enjoyable, defo goin to return

Reviewed Thu 28th of July 2011

"as a woman of 37 i went with my boyfriend who is into the party scene. first time to san antonio and i loved everything about it. piscis park was friendly, clean and i have recommended it to friends and work colleagues. our room was kept clean every day, fresh sheets every day, didnt really eat a lot at hotel as im very picky about food, but plenty of bars etc to be fed in. the noise wasnt that bad. . . some of the time . we enjoyed it that much we r hoping to go back in august if the price is right . have no idea wat some people expect for a cheap week in the sun. great location, close to the beach and friendly staff. barmaid was pleasant if u were pleasant to her "

Loved it!

Reviewed Thu 28th of July 2011

"I was DREADING staying at this hotel after reading all the horrible reviews but I can definitely say I'd stay at this hotel again! The hotel is veryyyyyy noisy & probably not a good place to go if you want any sleep but as we went San Antonio we werent planning on getting any anyway! The hotel was clean & towels etc were changed everyday! We wasn't broken in to but whilst we were there quite a few people were but they didn't have a safe so I'd advise getting a safe as soon as you arrive. The hotel was right by the egg where allllll the partying is going on! Right by the beach, shops, bars & West End!!! If you're reading the reviews & dreading your stay, DON'T!!!!!! It's exactly what you pay for & if you're going to Ibiza to party then the hotel is perfect! Absolutely loved every second of my time in Ibiza & going back in September!! "

Not that bad

Reviewed Wed 6th of July 2011

"After reading all the reviews I was worried but it was bad.
The staff at reception were very friendly and rooms were tidied every day.
The lifts were pretty scary as they felt like they were going to break.
The room was decent, it was a noisy hotel it fit in pretty well though 'cos we were allowed to play our music. I would recommend this to young adults.

I wouldnt eat the food from there its terrible !
Also theres one bar women that is the rudest person I have ever met !
She stocked up the bar whilst me and my friends were stood waiting to be served. When other people got to the bar she served them before us.
Then when she finally served us she dropped it all other my top with out saying sorry."

• Travel date: Tue 5th of July 2011

Pikey Park

Reviewed Sun 9th of October 2011

"Can only think of two good things about this hotel, 1: The location couldnt be better is so close to everything you need. 2 the pool nd rooms are clean (ish)
Now for the problems, nicknamed pikey park which is so appropriate, having stayed here self catering for 1 week we had no fridge or kettle in our room, the staff are the most ignorant stuck up people i have ever met and they disgrace the spanish culture, i have never been on the holiday in spain and had such poor staff, they are usually very cheery and always say halo when you pass them - not here! The pool is beat however the area around it isnt very big nd its first come first servered for a sun lounger. I wouldnt reccomend this hotel for more than a weekend break."

• Travel date: Tue 5th of July 2011

hotel hell

Reviewed Wed 6th of July 2011

"My brother and I stayed here for 10 days, far too long!
Arrived early hours of morning to be told they had double booked so didnt have a room for us, when we did eventually get a room it is was disgusting, dirty, toilet completely blocked and smelly. On complaining about the toilet several times, still hadnt been seen to when we left to come home. Girls next door to us had room robbed, money, cameras, phones.
Well what can we say about the food except if you dont want food poisoning, dont touch it! Its awful.
We paid all inclusive but didnt touch the food, we ate elsewhere.
Only good thing is the position if you want good night life.

• Travel date: Mon 4th of July 2011

Disgusting.

Reviewed Fri 1st of July 2011

"Me, my boyfriend and two other friends went there for a week to have some fun before we settled into our house. First impressions weren't great, we arrived at 2am and were fine with waiting around until a room became available - but the man at the check-in said that our rooms were ready for us. Not only did we pay for two king-size rooms and get two rooms with single beds but the rooms themselves were disgusting. We had to wear sandals at all time, reps would constantly bug us, there were fag butts under the beds, the shower was broken and the worst part was the toilet! It had a big 'disinfected' label on it... as well as pubes and an old cockroach.

This was all observed during the first ten minutes of being inside. We went to the check-in to complain and see if we could switch rooms but he told me that was not possible as they had booken SEVEN couples in for THREE rooms that were left available! When we asked for a refund on the extra we paid we literally got laughed at. Plus, the amount of abuse we got was unreal. Two of my friends were a lesbian couple and none of the staff that saw them getting abuse did anything about it!

I would highly recommend NOT staying here if you want any sort of quality. The only thing that I can say was good was the view... even then we got spat on from the room above when we popped over for a look."

• Travel date: Thu 30th of June 2011

Dump!!!

Reviewed Mon 6th of June 2011

"bad service, stinking attitudes from staff, hotel was a party place with lunatics running around corridoors all night... unsafe to leave money or passport in rooms as doors could be kicked open so easily! reps went door to door trying to sell things(pain!) food rotten and rooms unbelievably basic!!!!! stay away!!! hell would be a better place to stay than this hotel!!!"

• Travel date: Mon 6th of June 2011

Mental staff, not secure at all... but soo much FUN!!

Reviewed Wed 9th of February 2011

"I went with one other friend, we were both 20 and had the best time to be honest! Definitely a hotel for people that just want to have fun and go wild, the whole hotel is like one big party, until about 8am!!

Wouldn't go All Inclusive again as the food was not very edible and was the same every day! The staff were extremely rude, or completely tapped, the maids stole any money left in the hotel room and we felt the need to keep our cases locked! Our room wasn't dirty, but wasn't the best, there was writing on the walls and hardly any water came out of the shower! If you plan on staying in this hotel don't leave money or any valuables around.

I would definitely go back though, it was the craziest place i've ever been to, everyone just wanted to have a MENTAL time! Personally, I loved it!"

• Travel date: Sun 6th of February 2011

be better of camping

Reviewed Thu 21st of October 2010

"i stayed their in sept 2010. staff where very rude and the room was dirty and to get clean towels we had to stand at the door and wait for the maids to make sure we got them, ended up with ants at one point because the bins wernt changes so i had to clear them out myself.. didnt get a wink of sleep i no its ibiza and al but people need some kind of sleep to function, our room was under a generator and it was VERY loud. i tried to complain but was told to be quiet or id be thrown out, probably would have been a better option. if we did managed to block the noise out we still couldnt sleep because the air-con was constantly one which isnt a good thing when ur trying to sleep and cant breath, when asked to turn it off we where asked for 20euro. their was a weird man wandering the halls at night knocking on door randomly asking people to be quiet weather the where noisy or not and he wasnt a security but i did see him a few times, very creepy. the lifts hardly ever worked and to walk up five flights in the dark wouldnt be my idea of fun, i was terrified.. only good thing is the location, its perfect.. "

• Travel date: Wed 20th of October 2010

Do not go here! - Pikey Park!

Reviewed Tue 12th of October 2010

"This has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in! We visited San Antonio in July 2010 and stayed in a hostel which was basic but at least clean and liveable...the room wasn't safe, the neighbours got their safe robbed by staff, the bathroom floor filled up with water that smelt of egg/sewers, we didn't want to use ths murky coloured pool for fear of what was in it. One guy did and came out with his foot cut open on glass that was on the floor. Around the pool also smelt of bins and sewerage! The door didn't lock properly, stains were smeared over the walls of the room, the sheets had holes in and two of my room mates were bitten by fleas according to their doctor, the day before we arrived some people were arrested and their doors kicked down for throwing all of their room furniture into the pool! There is nothing positive about this hotel - we wish we had stayed elsewhere. This is from 3 girls that don't mind slumming it at fetsivals and in hostels abroad but this was beyond liveable!! You have been warned!"

• Travel date: Tue 12th of October 2010

Good cheap week!

Reviewed Thu 14th of October 2010

"I stayed here for a week in early July, there were eight girls. The hotel is basic and the self catering option doesn't include a fridge or cooker, but the rooms were clean, basic, but tidy. It was in an excellent location, within walking distance to the West End and a couple of good clubs. It was very close to the beach, so perfect for daytime too. The pool at the hotel was good, large and clean. Perfect for a cheap party week in Ibiza (especially if your in a group), i would definately stay there again, all the people it attracts are generally friendly and up for a good time. The reception is 24 hour, which made us feel safe. Definately worth the money!"

• Travel date: Sun 10th of October 2010