you get what u pay for!!

Reviewed Sun 17th of June 2012

"my friend and i went for a girlie break, 4days all inclusive for £200 each!! we had a ball. hotels basic but c'mon, what do you expect when you pay £200. i had no problems with staff, actually found them very pleasent and yes food isnt anything fantastic but we certainly didnt starve. rooms are basic but if your going to ibiza to spend your hliday in your room then, you need to give yourself a shake. everythings is literally on your doorstep and we both said we would definitly book and go back. so, if your looking for a cheap and fun get away, then go to piscis park."

• Travel date: Sat 16th of June 2012

No families or people over 30

Reviewed Fri 15th of June 2012

"i have stayed at Piscis park for the last two years i have just came back from there on the 08 June 2012, the rooms are bob basic, toilets can smell etc its a good hotel for young groups of boys who needs a place to sleep!! wouldnt reccomend it to any families or people over the age of 30! the pool area is always rammed, you wont get a lilo, the beer is nice but in tiny plastic cups, the food isnt the best to say the least! id stay there again simply because of its location, the location couldnt be any better. you pay for what you get.
Yak S Wales"

• Travel date: Thu 14th of June 2012

Defo worst hotel EVER.

Reviewed Sat 12th of May 2012

"Me and my wife stayed here. Took 3 hours to be given the key to a room that had other peoples stuff in it. Staff didnt speak english so took another 2 hours for us to explain and be shown another room. Room had no aircon was hard to breath. There was writing on the walls, cockroaches. People in rooms next to us sounded like they where in our room because walls where so thin. Doors where kicked open by drunks at night because they dont close properly. Stayed for 3 nights before moving to another hotel for the rest of the week. Do not stay here!!! Not safe. "

• Travel date: Sat 12th of May 2012

STOP MOANING!! IF YOUR GOING TO IBIZA TO PARTY THEN STAY HERE!!!

Reviewed Wed 4th of January 2012

"Piscis park isnt as bad as people make it out to be, me and my friend went were two young girls looking to party and get a tan!! ... THATS WHAT WE GOT! before we went i was dreading it due to the reviews of the maids robbing you ect... yes 2 girls got robebd when we was there but they left there valubales lyinhg around we bought a lock for our suitcase and put everything in there! SIMPLES! when we arrived we went All inclusive we went for some food... was CRAP to be honest! we eat at burger king every night, but was worth it for all the free drinks - the only downer on this is you can only have one drink at a time. we went round the pool ment loads of people and partyed all day round the pool music blasting beers at the ready having an immense time, wed get a bottle of voddy go to out room get ready go make the most of out free drinks and go and av it in ibiza town!!! Yes its noisy and your lucky to get much sleep if your not smashed... but HEY your in ibiza!! this hotel is perfect for somewere to SLEEP PARTY AND DRINK!! not many hotel were you can party like you can here! the staff dont give a stuff what your doing... they might be ignerent but would you rather be in a hotel being told to turn your music down!! DONT LET THE REVIEWS TURN YOU AWAY!! IF YOUR A PARTY ANIMAL STAY HERE ITS NEXT DOOR TO THE BEACH AND RESTRAUNTS!! IL BE RETURNING TO PISCIS PARK! MET THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE EVER!!! "

• Travel date: Tue 3rd of January 2012

if you want a 5* hotel then stay in a 5* hotel!

Reviewed Sun 9th of October 2011

"there was 7 of use this year and we are bringing more people back next year!
the staff were always pleasent and helpful to us and we managed to have a good laugh with them by the end of the week, we lost are safe key and they got the locksmith straight out to us which was great and no problem for them to sort out at all.
you treat the staff how you want to be treated, we saw people f'in and blinding at some staff and what do they expect there going to do back?!
we ate there everyday some of the food was questionable but there was a lot of choice so we never went hungry.
a lot of drink choices, strictly one at a time but hey there the rules.
cheap fast internet.
lovely clean big sized pool, could do with a few more sun beds but plenty of room for people to lie on towels etc.
the hotel is a loud hotel but who goes to the heart of ibiza to sleep at night??
are rooms were cleaned everyday unless we were in them but even then the maids still changed are towels and changed are bin and toilet roll.
nothing was ever stolen from are rooms but would always get a safe no matter where i went.
location is amazing! beach can be seen from the hotel and less than a two minute walk, lovely resturants and take aways outside, and large supermarket 30seconds away to. the west end and taxi rank is less than a 5min walk away. on some days there was a big market which was also right on are door step.
dont let the other reviews put you off! if your up for a fun cheap great located hotel then piscis is the place! dont no why party goers would stay anywhere else!!"

• Travel date: Fri 7th of October 2011

Its not bloody Beirut!!!

Reviewed Fri 23rd of September 2011

"Ok, i am 33 and was going with a few mates, ranging from 24 through to me. I travel a lot and am used to nice hotels, i read the reviews before going and i was extremely worried what i was about to stay in, the robberies, the drugs, the people sleeping in their own sick, the miserable staff....my experience:
1) The miserable staff - yeah some of the staff are miserable at first, but jeeees, they deal with 600 drunk Brits every day. I got a double handed high five from the 'miserable' woman behind the bar. Talk to them normally for a couple of days and they will work out if you are an arse or not, and then treat you accordingly
2) Thieving - no thieving whatsover, rooms were fine, maids tidied them whilst we were in and passed out, they were quiet and friendly
3) Noise - we had some rooms tucked away nicely (room 160 and 161 - ask for them!!), i took a load of ear plugs and got as much sleep as i wanted
4) Drugs - its Ibiza ya berks!! If you dont want to be surrounded by drugs, go to the Lake District
5) Spare key - paid €5 deposit and got a new one, money back at the end
6) Food - didnt eat there, but got told they made battered brocolli haha awesome....but why would you want to eat in the same hotel every night when in Ibiza? Some fantastic restaurants doing Paella etc

Ok, you wouldnt take your missus here on a romantic holiday, but if there are a few of you (mixed groups, few couples on a session hol, lads holiday, girls holiday) then this hotel is spot on, and so cheap....brilliant time....oh and Carl Cox was immense at Space!!!!!!"

• Travel date: Fri 23rd of September 2011

looked okay when you first walk in but you soon change your mind ones you get your room!

Reviewed Wed 21st of September 2011

"PIKEYS PARK is the only way i can describe this place, food is discussing only ate ones thrue the whole week and ended up going out to eat! staff are rude and unhelpful, rooms are pretty basic with writings all over the walls which makes you feel like your better of camping to be fair also our air con didn't work either did the tv! and every time a car went past out window it felt like the glass was going to fall right on top of us! there's people lying about in their own sick and pretty much walking in and out of rooms every second, me and my mate went to party but also had a few nights in which probably made our stay worst as we wanted peace but it just doesn't happen in this place. it's full of party animals that are in a mess all day and all night! worst part of the whole stay was that the cleaner decided to walk in after a heavy night in and started throwing her weight around about us having to check out before 12 when out flight wasn't till 04 15 am we went down to speak to a recaptionis but she said there was no rooms available so there was us stuck in the pubs all days getting on the plane hammered as we had nothing better to do! all good fun but wouldn't stay again i like my sleep after a messy night and the chances of getting that in this place are pretty thin! "

• Travel date: Tue 20th of September 2011

Dont be put off!

Reviewed Thu 15th of September 2011

"Stayed here 9th Sept - 12 Sept with my girlfriend and my mate and his girlfriend. We are aged 21 to 28. After reading the reviews of the hotel we all panicked and did not take our phones, ipods or any valuables fearing they would be robbed. Not only did we NOT get robbed we didnt here of anyone else who got robbed while we stayed. The safes cost 10 euros plus 4 euros a day and they insure any money or valuables in there whish is stated on the receipt one you buy one. The hotel is only 2star and cheap so its not the best in the rooms they are basic but we only used them to sleep in (its Ibiza) your not suppose to sleep much anyway. However, they were clean and the maids did clean. My bad points were, Staff were extremely rude but you just have to laugh to yourself and ignore them, all inclusive they give you a stupid little glass (less than half pint) which you have to go back and forth to ask for more. Very loud when trying to sleep people come in at all hours and sounds like there in your room.. All in all I think this hotel is for people who just want to party and go out clubbing with somewhere clean to come back to to sleep it off. It is not for families or for people who want to spend more time in the hotel room than out of it. Enjoy!"

• Travel date: Tue 13th of September 2011

Dont be too put off by the reviews...

Reviewed Tue 19th of June 2012

"When my mate booked this hotel and I read the reviews I nearly had a nervous breakdown and was dreading staying there! dont get me wrong, I probably wouldnt stay there again, but that's only because it is nice to get away from the madness whilst in Ibiza. But this hotel is not for the for the faint hearted. The only downside for me was the groups of idiots boys who think they are amazing and get smashed and talk absolute [---] ! Just dont make eye contact with them! We didnt get robbed, and the staff were great with us, but then we have manners and didnt treat them like slaves. we had a clean room and clean towels everyday etc. Nothing got stolen, and we even left some euros in our suitcase etc. Ipods were left out, we still had them by the end of the holiday. We got upgraded which was nice, so free beer and free food. Me and my mate thought the food was ok! The good thing about this hotel is, it makes you spend the day away from it seeing the island which is what you want surely? Just take some earplugs, plenty or rehyrdation sachets and drinks lots of water and you'll be up by 11am and walking to the gorgeous beaches Ibiza has to offer, leave the idiots behind having a boring time at the hotel! To sum up, if you are sensible and are polite etc you'll be fine here if you have already booked, so dont worry too much."

• Travel date: Sun 4th of September 2011

worse hotel iv stayed in ever

Reviewed Tue 6th of September 2011

"i have just come back from ibiza i stayed here for a week all inclusive with 2 other girls we were sent here as our hotel we booked was full, we got here and the reception staff were rude and ignorant. the food was ok but it was the same all week for dinner and tea. the room was ok our shower was broken so everything got soaked, the tv didnt work neither did the air con. the rooms were never properly cleaned bedding wasnt changed just brushed off. on our last day we checked out b4 12 but were not leaving until 11pm and asked about meals and drinks and the woman at reception laughed and said no more holiday is over. the only good thing was pubs were close by. i would definatly never recommend this hotel. "

• Travel date: Fri 2nd of September 2011

Not that bad!!!

Reviewed Tue 9th of August 2011

"Me and my boyfriend booked this hotel on te basis that it was
Dirt cheap we then looked at the reviews I was convinced we would
Get robbed or worse and be stuck in the worst hotel ever!!! On arrival reception area looked really clean the bloke on Reception was abit rude but if u just smile and remember your MANNERS they Soon warm up to you...
We were put on the 6th floor imagine our horror that the lifts didn't work!! (They did not work for the whole of our stay) My poor fella had to cart both our suitcases up much to my amusement! My greatest fear was the room though so imagine my surprise to find the room spotless no mushrooms or creepy crawlies!! We even had a tv!! It didn't work though.. We did not get robbed as so many people have said but that's probably because we were sensible and took all our valuables with us! The maids came every day to clean and were friendly! The only downside to this hotel is the swimming pool it is TINY!! We didn't even attempt to get round the pool instead we went to the beach! Yes it is noisy but hello it Ibiza!! And yes there are noisy people in the hotel but name me a hotel that doesn't have this problem? all in all I enjoyed my time and the hotel was exactly what I could of hoped for on our budget! "

• Travel date: Wed 3rd of August 2011

Awful Hotel: Never Again!

Reviewed Mon 1st of August 2011

"We went to this hotel as 3 sets of couples for 4 days and couldnt wait to get from there! We went to Ibiza 2 years ago and stayed in the OK Hostel (1*), so thought we would upgrade a little bit to AI this time: The hostel was much better! After reading the reviews we thought that it was stuck up people who were trying to have an early night and a relaxing holiday whilst in Ibiza. We thought that we were like minded people all wanting to party in Ibiza and would not be affected by the noise. However we were wrong and it was worse than I ever expected!

The good parts:We found the all inclusive ok, as far as the drinks went and food was what you expect for a 2*. The rooms were basic, again all what you expect for 2*. It is in a perfect position and all you need if you are there for partying. It had a games room (but cost extra) and the bar tenders were happy to "make up" any drink you requested (but only 1 per person!). The pool was quite quiet when we were there.

The bad parts: It was worse than what I expected! The hotel is not just noisy it is disgraceful! On arrival we were given a key to our room, which did not fit! We were told hat there was no other key or no other room, so we had to be escorted by receptionist with the master key. Although it was more of an inconvenience to him than us this went on for 1 1/2 days, where we had no key to our room! We are all up for a laugh and joke and we were coming in at 6am ourselves. But there is a difference between noisy and yobbish behaviour. Every night there were people running along the corridors banging on the doors, it always felt like someone was going to break the door down. On the first night a group of lads told the receptionists that they could see a girl getting beaten on the balcony, but they said it was not their problem! On another night I heard somebody's door being smashed in and something being thrown and smashed down the corridors with lads arguing and fighting: i personally found it very scary. We hardly got any sleep as the little sleep you do try to get in the hotel is disturbed. One morning they had to put a dorr back up where it had been kicked in - so drills and saws were going for about an hour. They definitely need security in this hotel to control the behaviour, locals call the hotel "Pikey Park". Although we did not get robbed, it was clear from the door frames that the doors had been broken into previously. I heard some girls at reception complaining that her room had been robbed and her camera, money, ipod had gone!

I know it is only 2*, cheap and it is in the heart of San Antonio: but this does not mean that it warrants the behaviours we observed: Our friends booked another 2* hotel on the same strip (3 doors down) and they said it was noisy but just from people coming in early hours of the morning - not the yobbish behaviour we experienced: I would recommend for your own safety and peace of mind to book a different hotel. I would prefer the 1* OK hostel we booked last time to this."

• Travel date: Wed 27th of July 2011