Twin

Good

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! ALL BUT PASSPORTS ROBBED!!!

Reviewed 2nd July 2013

"To start with, we had a lengthy wait for our room to become available, from approximately 11am till 3pm, this after being told we would be in our room between 1 and 2pm. Once in our room we realised the mirror was not correctly fitted to the wall, as the screws would no longer fit into the 1 inch diameter holes in the wall. Not only this, there was 2 G clamps holding our bathroom door together, which we took photos of on my mobile phone due to the shock of them being there. After being in the room for about an hour, we were unpacking our case and hanging our clothes when the door suddenly opened without warning, and a man walked in without saying a word and took the G clamps from the room. Bare in mind we hadnt requested for them to be removed and hadn't let reception know that they were still in our room. On returning from our first night out at around 7am, we unlocked the door to find that our room had been emptied of all our belongings. In all, over 2000 euros cash, iphone 5, ipod touch, Samsung galaxy, docking station, watches, sunglasses, bags, cases, every item of clothing (including boxers and socks out of the drawers), trainers, toiletries, and even my friends inhalers were taken.literally, the only things remaining in our room were our passports and boarding passes, which were taken out of the case that was stolen and put on the side, 2 toothbrushes and toothpaste which were removed from a toiletry bag containing deodorants, aftershaves and shower gels. As the safe in the room was unusable, our money and valuables were unable to be stored in this, and hotel staff told us there would be no replacement safe. There was no sign of break in and there was no possible way of getting on and off our balcony with everything stolen. Obviously a key was used in the door as there is no possible way of getting in without one! We went straight down to reception to inform them of what had happened, for them to tell us this was a result of us leaving our door open, as they had seen this on the camera on the corridor in the early hours of the morning (which wasn't true because we were out from appx 10pm - 7am), but when asked for them to look at the camera to see who had taken our belongings, we were told by one person that only the police could check the footage. Later in the day we was told by another receptionist that there is no cameras on the corridors. We were basically given excuses and little help to resolve the matter. The next day whilst on our way to the police station, there was a group of men who had been subject to the same crime as ourselves on their first night in the hotel. After talking to a number of guests, it seems that we wasn’t the only people that had had items stolen from our room. A number of people that we spoke to around the resort, mainly workers who were there for the season, made it very clear that this seems to be a regular occurrence for guests staying in this hotel. The holiday was ruined on our very first night. Left with no money at all, no phone, and no clothes, we was forced to rely on strangers to help us out, as the hotel couldnt of treated us any worse!"

• Travel date: 2nd July 2013

Calm down people! FAMILIES STAY CLEAR!!

Reviewed 17th September 2012

"Got back about a month ago and Ive still got the holiday blues! possibly the funniest hotel iv ever stayed in. its filled with excited people aged 18-30 but seriously, its Ibiza what do you expect! the location couldn't be more perfect, 5 minute walk from the strip and a shuttle bus to amnesia you can throw a stone at. for 500 odd quid it comes with all inclusive which you cant complain about, get battered at the bar til 11 then go to the strip. the staff where a bit moody but come on there dealing with teenage pill heads everyday i would probably get moody as well! the rooms are so standard but if you're going to Ibiza for luxury your gonna have to pay! if your just after a bed to crash on this is the place. although i will say all families stay clear of this place! constant noise 24/7 which didn't bother me but families wouldn't appreciate that. all in all the best holiday Ive been on and would definitely go back there again! with the stealing situation, just get a safe! who ever doesn't get a safe deserves to be robbed because your that stupid! hope this helps. ROLL ON IBIZA 2013"

• Travel date: 16th September 2012

COME ONNN YOU'RE IN IBIZA STOP MOANING!

Reviewed 13th September 2012

"Well i've just returned from a mental weeks holiday and stayed at this hotel, i'm a 22 year old female and went with another two girls of the same age and we loved it! We read the reviews for this hotel before we left and were really worried so i thought i'd write a review to calm people's nerves!lol! Yes the hotel is a bit noisy, yes its not in the best condition, yes its full of young over excited party animals but its ibiza what do you expect?! We heard of no rooms being broken into or stuff being stolen, if you get a safe for 10 euros when you check in and don't leave your door wide open then you'll be fine, don't let the bad reviews ruin your holiday with worry! The staff were moody and so slow at reception but if you're nice to them then they'll be nice to you. Can recommend the zoo project (book in for your body painting early as it gets really busy!) there is a shop that does it to the right when you leave the hotel, pukka up boat party is also wicked! overall i had the time of my life and would go back, even stay at the piscis park - its cheap and the location couldn't be better! :)"

• Travel date: 12th September 2012

DONT STAY HERE

Reviewed 12th September 2012

"Omg I wasnt expecting the ritz but this hotel was just a total disgusting disgrace and to top it off staff were rude and unhelpful, I went 2 pool one day and just left it smelt and was so dirty, but it was the attitude of the reception staff that got me the most total joke."

• Travel date: 12th September 2012

shocking!!

Reviewed 31st August 2012

"Stayed here august 2012 for 10 days all inclusive, requested a room on a lower floor, never got it 2 plug sockets, 1 of which was next to the sink in the bathroom Make up all up the walls Shower had no bracket, so we had to attatch it to the shower curtain rail, A pipe on the Sink leaked water all over bathroom floor. We had 3 power cuts, the water also went off at the same time Water poured out the air conditioning unit into my suit case full of clothes Food was inedible The list is endless. The hotel was disgusting and the pool is minute compared to how many people they cram into this hotel. There were a few times when we couldn't even find room to sit on the floor at the pool side. There was no music at the pool either which I thought was bizarre for a hotel in ibiza. My advice would be to NEVER stay in this hotel, it's an absolute joke"

• Travel date: 31st August 2012

Reviewed 31st August 2012

"All I can say is if you have booked a holiday to experience Ibiza do not book here. There is not much around this area and to get to the big clubs you do need to get a taxi every time which will cost you around 25 Euros each way. Me and my friend were told by friends that Ibiza is just amazing so we were extremely excited. We arrived at 5 in the morning and just wanted to sleep. Our reps insisted we have a holiday meeting as soon as possible. As we were so tired we need up spending so much money each on 3 nights that we didn't even bother going to as they were rubbish. I asked rep about clubs my friends were telling me to go to and she told me not to waste my time. I feel like the rep was only interested in making money out of me and my friends! Do not book anything with the reps until you have had a day there as there are amazing deal and tickets for the famous clubs. The reps didn't tell us any information and did not help at all. The hotel is dirty and while I was there , there had been 3 rooms broken into even the ones who had paid extra for a safe....there stuff had been taken too. The food was something else. Disgusting. Take extra money as you won't be eating here. Me and my friend ended up eating subway for the week as we just could not face it by the end! Our drinks had mud at the bottom of the cups which is just wrong!!! Boys were smashing windows and on one day the glass landed on girls sunbathing by pool!! All the staff are very rude. It has put me off Ibiza and I will never go back. Also don't not book 18-30 if you want the proper Ibiza experience and only by tickets at shops and stands. One day on the beach we got tickets and they ended. Up being false!!!!! The staff were disorganised and we had to always go to reception to ask for extra toilet roll and the towels provided were tiny and one day I had to dry my hair and body with a small hand towel! Finally when we got to go home we sat and watched everything going on in reception. On this night a guy was carrying in a drunk friend who had also had a fit in a club. Covered in sick and just a mess! His friend was looking after him and was trying to get help as he was worried as his friend had a fit! The staff did not help him, he had to leave the boy so he could get him some water and then carried him up to the rooms. Next news he came back down as his friend was staying in another room so didn't have the key. The staff refused to help him so he had to take him to his bed! The he discover all his belonging. Me and my friend ended up asking if he needed help and sat watching the staff in disberlief"

• Travel date: 30th August 2012

Worst Hotel in Spain and possibly the world

Reviewed 28th August 2012

"My mother booked me this hotel through a package holiday retailer, originally she got transferred here as the original hotel we wanted as 3 stars, but the tour package operator told us that hotel wasn't available and this was the same tier. All I am going to say is that the staff referred to me as racial slurs in spanish, which I didnt appreciate as a white person but I overlooked this ignorance. I was then eating a meal, and randomly kicked out by the hotel staff and although I provided them a reciept to say I had eaten my meal and had half board at the hotel, they tried to inform me that half board is only one meal (when everyone knows half means 2). After I tried to explain this to them, they just wouldn't even put in writing why they were refusing me a meal randomly and never mentioned this to me before. I was therefore left without any food and another child I had to feed as well. I was very angry and so I rang my tour operator who is going to complain. People are right, I had 4 drug dealers knock on my door offering me a variety of drugs and i also had ticket people offering me tickets on my door. The hotel's security is terrible as they have signs stating excursions are not allowed, but they let anyone walter in the hotel. I reported the drug dealers to the hotel and the next day, someone came round and smashed 8 people's windows. Even though this floor had CCTV the hotel did nothing and for 4 days there was glass outside the poor resident's door. This hotel has racist staff towards the english/american and anyone who isn't spanish. And they are terrible, possibly the worst hotel I've ever stayed in in my life. They ruined my holiday and I definetely am seeking compensation from my tour operator after gathering numerous videos and photos of the REAL hotel, not the fake ones on the internet"

• Travel date: 27th August 2012

its not as bad as everyone is making out =)

Reviewed 4th August 2012

"this hotel is exactly what you pay for =) smack bang in the middle of everythin, and full of young friendly people up for a laff, stayed here with 6 other girls last 10 days in july 2012, had 4 diferent rooms. we didnt get robbed, but then again we didnt take anythin expensive with us, why would you to a 2star hotel full of drunk people? its very basic, our bathroom was really the only problem, it did smell but we kept the door shut,the bath was very grimey and at first we didnt have a shower, was fixed thow, wasnt a problem as we werent expecting to have a bubble bath at any point =] (take an extension cable as there was only one plug) granted at night if you do want to sleep then good luck.. obv people come back late and drunk..so what do you expect..you hear people singing an shouting an the odd bang on the door..but if your drunk aswell..if you cant beat em join em =] we only saw one argument in the hotel..was sorted pretty sharp thow! food was basic.. anythin is nice when u got a hangover =] id suggest you take slippers with you..as the floor in the room is tiled and not very clean. could do with a mop aha.. and make friends with your neighbours, 1 they wont rob you and 2 they will prob keep an eye on ur stuff if there about =] overall amazing holiday!! =D i probably wouldnt stay again, but its not as bad as everyone is saying.. HAVE FUNNNNN"

• Travel date: 4th August 2012

Not half as bad as the people on here make out!!

Good
Reviewed 23rd July 2012

"Stayed here in June for 4 nights, I'm pretty average maintenance when it comes to hotels, and expect the best from my holidays but this hotel was absolutely fine if you want to go out and just need it for somewhere to sleep and get ready!! Check in went fine and reception were lovely, as long as you were to them! People were so rude to them so they were back, which is expected! You will get woken up at 6o'clock in the morning by people in the hallways- but why go to Ibiza if you're going to care?! It's the place that doesn't sleep! Our room was clean and great for a low budget hotel! maids were excellent, we even left coins on the side and they weren't touched! Of course pissed up tourists are going to wonder in your room & your things are going to be taken if you're stupid enough to leave your door open and not bothering to hire a safe for like 4 euros a night!! It's a 5 minute walk to the strip and pretty much everything else! Recommend buying excursions such as amnesia! epic!! Defiantly recommend this hotel if you're not high maintenance and want something for nothing!! Remember it's a LOW BUDGET HOTEL. "

• Travel date: 23rd July 2012

OMG !!! awfull :(

Reviewed 6th July 2012

"had the worst stay here in my life ! me and three of my good mates where looking forward to a great 4-day lads holiday, but... It took 2 hours just for the staff to check us in and give us our room key, they took sooo long at doing nothing at all. once we got to our room we found 2 dead rats and one running around in the bathroom (if thats what you want to call it) it was so basic, a grimy shower, a sink that is probly the same hight as my knees and a loo that looked and smelled like it hadn't been cleaned. (for a while lets just say). there was alot of people getting robbed here and there was a rumour that the cleaners were in on it aswell. the staff didn't help people that needed it and where always complaining and making the stay worce. on the good side tho, the hotel is in a fantastic location, 5-10 min walk to the beach and the clubs are not that much more of a walk. the boat cruise was the best for money. only 55 euros and all you can drink ! and the clubs are amasing. if all you want is a place to sleep for a couple of hours and a somewhere to dump your stuff off, this is the hotel for you !! very easy and and cheep. just down to the first impression on this hotel and the very-unhelpful staff i probably would not stay here again. its a let down really, as its a good location and cheep hotel."

• Travel date: 6th July 2012

BE WARNED - DO NOT STAY HERE

Reviewed 29th June 2012

"Myself and 9 other friends travelled to Ibiza to stay here for what should have been a 10 night holiday. Many of us have bee nto ibiza before on a number of occassions and were thoroughly looking forward to another good holiday there. On arriving to the hotel at around 10am local time we were told our rooms were not ready and we would have to wait until 2pm to get the keys. We headed for the pool and waited for our rooms to be ready. We decied to go out into the numerous bars around the West End of San Antonio on our first night. It was on returning to our hotel at around 3am local time that our holiday was ruined! We discovered that the 4 rooms our party were staying in had been robbed. Thousands of pounds of euro's were stolen in total aswell as mobile phones and bank cards, all of these items had been locked away securely in suitcases. There was no signs of break ins to any of the rooms and all doors, widnows etc had been left securely locked when we left the hotel. On reporting the break ins to the reception staff we discovered that we were not the only ones. Another groupd of males, all alot older than us, who were on the same flight as us out to ibiza had also had their rooms robbed and a young couple also staying in the hotel had their euro's stolen from wihting a locked safe in their room. On informing the hotel receptionist of what had happened, he refused to phone the police as 'there was nothing they would do'. The security guard who was supposed to be on duty at the time insisted he had seen or heard nothing and didnt know about any robbery occuring. After continually refusing to phone the olice we decided that we would get a written signed report from the hotel receptionist of what we were reporting and take this to the police ourselves in the morning. He reluctantly signed the report which we wrote up ourselves and at this point we went to bed with the lan of going to the police the first thing in the morning. Shortly after returning to our beds and trying to sleep our rooms were all stormed by the Guardia Civil, they proceeded to throw our suitcases out onto the corridors and told us to collect all our belongings. One of our party was slapped across the face twice while he slept by a male member of the Guardia and another member of our party was hit across the legs with a baton by the same male Guardia. We reluctantly collected all our belongings together and made our way to the reception area where we were told we had to leave the hotel. The reception staff could not provide a reason as to why we had to leave the hotel and neither could the Guardia. This hotel is an absolute discrage and should well be avoided. Robberies are obviously a common occurance here and the staff are obviously in on it. STAY AWAY!!"

• Travel date: 29th June 2012

do not stay here!!! STOLE money, phone AND tried again the next night!!!!!

Reviewed 22nd June 2012

"Me and my friend stayed in this hotel for a relaxing 4 nights. We had heard a few bad reviews beforehand but just thought it was general for any hotel....I was wrong!!! When we arrived there was a man complaining he had had his lock box broke into which obviously changed our faith in using a safe so we chose not to and used the locks on our cases.the first night was brilliant and tbh actually got some sleep after 3am!!! the second day we had gone out of the hotel room in the morning and the maids cleaned our room. when we returned we quickly got some money and went back out from 1pm-7pm. When arriving back my friend noticed her padlock was on the bed and english change was there also. She went into her suitcase to find her iphone 4 had been stolen along with all her money!! They had been through all her clothes also.... I then went into my suitcase with the lock still on it...opened up the loock and suitcase to find I had also had all my money stolen and belongings gone through!!! the patio door had been tampered with but not sure as to when this had happened. The hotel reception was usless in helping and sent me and my friend on a 5 mile juorney to 3 police stations!! the only thing they did was change the hotel room to two floors down and the second day the room had been cleaned in our new room and heard a knock at just past 6pm. there was a caretaker and maids outside waiting to come in!! the room had already been cleaned!!!! its the maids that steel your money and belongings!!!!!!! other people in the hotel had also had their property stolen. One guy had everything stolen but his passport and shoes!! do not stay here!!!!!we have had to come home 2 days early from a 4 night stay!!!! "

• Travel date: 22nd June 2012
  • ...

Hotels near Hotel Piscis

Top traveller tips for Hotel Piscis

• by Lisa1989

"Please dont waste your money!!!"

• by burnt

"just dont even bother"

• by cameron17

"make sure you get a safe!"

• by Travelling man

"Great resort if staying in the right hotel"

• by csper

"Dangerous and low morale"

• by Pricey

"Dont Expect the world its only 2 star"

• by GregRichards17

"Dont go!! You will get robbed !!!"

• by LoveShoes

"Hush bar-great music!"

• by Billi Cobley

"its not that bad, have some fun"

• by shannon20

"west end is amazing for drinks offers sooo cheap."

• by reeneface

"Brilliant city, great for going out, has loads of bars and a lovely beach, just avoid this hotel!!"

• by nicolaxbxno1

"great place jst don't go to picis hotel"

• by Miss EB

"Don't waste your money"

• by King R

"If you are going to stay stay on the 6th floor where they have CCTV..not that they actually check it"

• by ibiza rocks x

"san antonio is beautiful - hotel was awful"

• by Vixen

"Book a different hotel"

• by X Sar X

"Great location Hideous Hotel"

• by rev1000

"twice as nice at eden"

• by Rob C

"take full advantage of the free bar! it dont get lively til around 1-2 anyway "

• by Widds

"Take some ear plugs, diamond!!!"

Hotel Piscis is also called