Good

I was invited to go to Ibiza with my par...

Reviewed Wed 28th of November 2007

"I was invited to go to Ibiza with my parents. I didn't think that it was going to be a place that me and my husband would enjoy but as we weren't paying so we weren't going to turn down a free holiday.

We were pleasantly surprised to find that it was not like we were expecting from Ibiza, we were expecting drunken teens everywhere.

The hotel was great, all kept clean and with friendly staff. Breakfast was great, you couldn't fault it.

I would like to visit San Antonio again in the future.

• Travel date: Wed 28th of November 2007

This hotel was fantastic, went to San An...

Reviewed Wed 30th of June 2004

"This hotel was fantastic, went to San Antonio for a week in July 2004 and stayed at the hotel Valencia in San Antonio town in Ibiza! The hotel seemed newly decorated and very clean.

We had our room cleaned daily and the rooms were nicely decorated and had lovely brightly decorated clean en-suite bathrooms! The hotel also had a small restaurant with a terrace, a bar and a pool with a nice sunbathing area.

The staff were lovely to and really helpful and friendly.

Breakfast was included daily and there was a nice selection of food to choose from!

The hotel was in an ideal location to as it was not in the main hustle and bustle of the clubbing area but was within easy walking distance of it.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone."

• Travel date: Wed 30th of June 2004

A superb modern Hotel very close to the...

Reviewed Wed 31st of March 2004

"A superb modern Hotel very close to the River walk and city centre.

The room decor is stunning.

Staff were OK-we didn’t have much cause to need them.

Porters are always at the front door.

No parking at the Hotel but we used the public parking directly opposite $7 a day. You need to negotiate a period pass if staying for more than a day.

The valet parking offered by the Hotel is much more expensive. Restaurant looked nice, but we eat out.

Great City, great hotel."

• Travel date: Wed 31st of March 2004