Zodiac Apartments

Avenida Sant Agusti 93 Cala de Bou, 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza Spain

Fantastic holidays

We read all the reviews about the Zodiac Apartments after booking our holiday and were dreading what we were about to find upon arrival. You can imagine how suprised we were to find the apartments gorgeous, clean and fantastic atmosphere. The pools immaculate and the garden really nice. All bar and staff in the resort were lovely with a wide choice of food to cater to all tastes.
This holiday was so good we are booking to go back this year

• Travel date: Tue 6th of July 2010

best holiday horrible accomadation!!

"ok so went with my friends about 20 of us on the hotel reviews we had read it described as being for young people this was so far from the truth you couldnt party because they turned off your electricity if you were to noisey and this scary man man used to patrol around at night and give out if there was any noise at all including talking..also there was no air con so we named our apartments the sweat boxes it was stil the best holiday ever cant wait 2 go bak 2 ibiza just not to the zodiac!!"

• Travel date: Mon 9th of November 2009

Excellent, Top Man Pepe

"Really can't complain About this place.

The most negative points would be how basic the place is and the lack of air conditioning.
But coming to Ibiza I wasnt really looking for anything 5 star.

The apartments were clean and bright and in my eyes were more than enough for what we wanted.

Staff were all very friendly and helpful and there was no sign of that girl with the glasses everyone is on about. Pepe the owner is a legend and the fella with the beard is hilarious once you get to know him.

Pool Isnt massive but not a huge place so is rarely full.

People were asked not to play music by the pool and there was no music in the apartments after 11PM Obviously Pepe has been reading his reviews.

All in all I found the place great to stay as it's only a 5 minute walk from The strip. 5 minutes in a Taxi from San antonio Town and 20 Minutes from Ibiza town.

If you do go I would definitely reccomend getting a quad or a car and Going around the island. Great fun and Pepe doesnt Mind you parking cars/quads there. Found Turbo Rentacar good.

Also Mainly Irish People there so was good craic"

• Travel date: Mon 14th of September 2009

Best holidays in my life

"We went on July 2007 and the location was the best, very near the beach with watersports facilities and water taxis to San Antonio center. Good value for money, nice and clean stay, friendly staff and very good food in the bar Zodiac. I recommended it to my friends and most of them went to Ibiza in Zodiac Apartments last year, their holidays as mine were memorable. I will stay there this summer."

• Travel date: Sun 8th of March 2009

apartments from hell

"i stayed in the zodiac in aug 2007 and any1 thinkin of booking it DONT i stayed in apartment no.5 we called it number smell it was rotten, you couldnt party unless you wanted the electric getn turned off, no1 cleaned the apartment and the owner was a grumpy wee man the only good thing bout them was it was all irish, rats walkd the electric line every nite, we called it the rat run every nite with out fail you would see them running across, was still the best two weeks of my life but not because off the apartment i stayed in"

• Travel date: Tue 24th of February 2009

The best holidays in Ibiza

"The apartments were really nice and clean. They are 5 minutes from the sandy beach Pinet Playa, with watersoports and water taxis to San Antonio center.
The rooms were a good size I stayed in room C which was in a corner with a huge balcony surrounded by the garden. We had two wardrobes drawers a table and chairs, a sofa, two armchairs and a equiped kitchen.
There is a safe in one of the wardrobes which you pay 12 euros a week for and no deposit.
The pool was clean and had good plenty of sunbeds.
Everything about the Zodiac was great would recommened it everyone and would stay there again due to the friendly staff, nice apartments, cleanliness and location.
All in all 10 out of 10 for the Zodiac, we all enjoyed our stay.

• Travel date: Mon 2nd of February 2009

Travelled out to ibiza with budget trave...

"Travelled out to ibiza with budget travel their service is not budget but first rate.Arrived late on friday nite to be warmly meet by pepe and his hardworking team.Stayed in a 1 bedroom apt which was clean and spacious.
Dont let it put u off because the food is good (cooked by Pepe who else)and the pool complex is clean with plenty of sunbeds.Ibiza is a beautiful little island with some great beaches.Ibiza old town has been sympathitically restored and is a must see place.As with most of euro land it can be quite expensive so calculate your budget carefully before u travel.To Pepe and staff many thanks for a nice stay!"

• Travel date: Mon 25th of August 2008

to begin it stated when we booked that a...

"to begin it stated when we booked that all apartments would have ''air conditioning'' which translates into 20 euros for a fan that blows warm air in face!! GREAT!!. and with the service IF you called it that was awful at the best of times, cheeky and condescending most especially from the young woman in glasses. electricity got turned after 12 if your were listening to music which in my apartment caused my refrigerator to defrost and flood the appartment and was not cleaned as this was only done the day you were leaving!!! would not advise anyone to stay in this place if intent on going to ibiza, the rep always was cheeky and unhelpful only to seen when offloading tickets to the clubs,food AWFUL also eat elsewhere!!! "

• Travel date: Sat 16th of August 2008

we payed 660 eure for a week here and th...

"we payed 660 eure for a week here and the place is a complete dump we arrived there on a Friday night. we were given a 1 bedroom apartment the floor was covered in sand and dirt there was no air con we had to pay 30 euro for a fan which didn't work half the time the heat in the apartment was awful don't think i slept for the whole week there.
the staff was so ignorant espically the girl who worked there she had a serious attitude problem. the food wasent the best either it took us about a hour to get served everyday as the people behind the bar completely ignored us half of the time.
we were told that we were not even know it said in the welcome pack that we were allowed to play music and when we did put the radio on which was before 12 o clock they turned the electric off so we were left with no electric most of the time.
the travel rep that we had was also really ignorent my sister had fallen and hurt her ankle really badly we asked for advice from her and she just continued to ignore us only time she was intreseted in talking to us was when she was getting money for the tickets she was selling.
next time i go back to ibiza i will be definately giving the zodiac apartments a miss."

• Travel date: Tue 12th of August 2008

I thought zodiac was great, very basic b...

Good

"I thought zodiac was great, very basic but thats all your really looking for, the studios wer really small i wouldnt recommend them 3 of my friends stayed in it and it was like a dog box you couldnt move in it but all other rooms were fine!! i wouldnt say its a place for familys to stay just perfect for young party goers, the only downside is there is no air con but you can rent fans out from the reception.I had a great time its full of irish which is great!"

• Travel date: Sat 9th of August 2008

Hi All, **Please note when booking the...

"Hi All,

**Please note when booking these apts*** They are VERY basic.

We all found one member of staff very ignorant and very rude. She is the girl who works behind the bar during the day. We got our food drinks and change practically thrown at us and dare you ask her a question, WOW, if looks could kill you would be dead on the floor. GOD if you hate your job that much hunny... LEAVE!!!!!I have never felt so uncomfortable. If you want service with a smile this is not for you. Expect to stand at the bar for 20/30 mins trying to order food or pay for drinks or for anything else you need to ask someone in charge. When you do finally order expect to wait the same amt of time to actually get it!!! The beds are VERY uncomfortable the sheets are irratating and dont smell the very best. The food is not the best either, and PLEASE take note the guy who fixes the locks and does the local DIY, will be seen in the kitchen cooking food 10 mins later... Hygenic, i dont think so!!!!!
The apts are about an hour walk away from the West End (provided you know where your going) or 5/10 mins in taxi - (if you can get one to stop for you). Note it is nearly impossible to get a taxi to and from these apts, they are also on a main road so be careful when leaving the building.
These apts are ideal for heavy party goers who just want a pool to lounge around and bed to put there heads down for a few hours. REGARDING PARTIES when you get back from a night out...DONT GET CAUGHT... you will have no electricity for a whole day after it.... Be warned on that one!!! (they are very strict on that) They are very strict regarding the pool aswell, so be warned. There is a small beach to watch sun come up is 10 min walk away, out main gate take right, first left, straight down to end of road. Class!!! Also NOTE: You have to clean your own apt before you leave or you wont get your deposit back!!!! Dont lose your key to room as its €10 for a new one and €150 for a new safe key!!! (It happened a few of the lads...)

Overall we had a good trip, you make your own fun and make do with what you have. One GOOD thing.... its all IRISH that stay there!!!! Il leave it to you fokes. But next year we are getting some where closer to West End... Save a fortune on taxis... Hope you have a good time here its not the worst of places but wish i had of been told all this when we were booking!!!!!

• Travel date: Tue 5th of August 2008

Zodiac apartments is an excellent place...

Good

"Zodiac apartments is an excellent place to stay. It is in San Antonio Bay so beware of this it isn't to far (40 min beach walk) to San Antonio itself. The rooms were very clean however I was in the studio and it was very very small. All the other rooms ( 2 bed etc ) are massive. Food is very good and Pepe and staff are very customer focused. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there and would not hesitate to go back. i went with Budget travel and the reps were the best I have ever experienced. Everyone there was irish and I had a blast."

• Travel date: Fri 25th of July 2008

Hotels near Zodiac Apartments

Stayed at Zodiac Apartments? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Zodiac Apartments

• john H by john H

"water sports on the beach "

• Wexican by Wexican

"PeppersII, Joe Spoons, BN3 for club tickets etc "