Rosamar Aparthotel

Carrer de Huelva, 14-18 Cala de Bou, 07820 San Agusti des Vedra, Ibiza Spain

Repeat Traveller

"Stayed at the Rosamar 3 times. Excellent standard of accommodation. Huge rooms, with most balconies overlooking the sea - although busy road in front of hotel. Bathrooms have a huge mirror along 1 wall with marble sink area, bath with power shower. All rooms have air conditioning. Kithen area is modern, with dining table. reception is open 24 hours per day and have supermarket accross the road. Main resort centre approx 5 minutes walk. Table tennis and snooker room. foreign exchange facilities although they do charge comission. Large bar area with TV's usually got football on. Serve food - really good breakfasts and quite cheap too! Pool is a good size, space for loungers can sometimes get cramped in height of season so need to get there early. Good choice for families with teenagers, rather than young children. As few facilities and entertainment isnt very good! would recommend Santa Eulalia or Es Cana for young families
Approx 10 mins walk from the beach. From there can get a water taxi accross to San Antonio Town for approx 2 euros pp."

• Travel date: Sun 4th of March 2007

Fab girly holiday at the Rosamar

"we arrived at the rosamar on the 16th September for 1 week for a girly holiday (4 of us in our early 20's) to relax, hit the closing parties of ibiza but not in a club 18-30 way (too old for that malarky!). the rosamar looks more like a hotel from the outside than apartments, we were very imprssed. checking in was quick, your given card keys to access your rooms, so v secure.

we had 2 adjoining rooms, rooms 118 (118) and 120. i cant beelive anyone would have got better rooms than we had. my friend and i had a double room, and the others had 2 singles. the beds were v comfortable, extra pillows and blankets were already there if needed. both rooms had a full bathroom which is v important when 4 girls are getting ready to go out and enough plug sockets for straigthners etc.

our room had the most fully equipped ktchen for self catering i have ever seen-pots and pans, full drinner service, wok, can/bottle opener, tea towel, full set of cutlery, microwave, kettle, toaster which i think is v important if you were a family and preparing meals etc, tho we ate out every night.

we had 3 balconies btwn the 2 rooms, all with sea view and 2 also overlooked the pool. the pool was nice, but was a bit overrun by obnoxious kids, one of which pushed my friend in the pool one day! but was quite good. the hotel is good trying to keep them occupied tho with disco ken.

the food in the hotel is alright, we only ever had breakfast,have a big one for about 4 euros, was good after a night out.

the head receptionist is lovely, v knowledgabe, she helped us plan a bus trip to playa den bossa to go to the Space closing party on sun, and it only cost a few euros to get 3 buses. she is a star!

as a resort the bay is quiter than san antonion town, but v close
so you are away from the hussle and bustle when you want but easy to get there (try the water taxi, runs all day till midnight for 2 euros each) or the bus for 1 euro. the one thing about the bay is its a bit englishy, all the bars/eateries are all pie and chips etc where as we wat some nice traditional food on holiday.

we ate in san antonion town every night, never paid more than 15 euros thereabouts for a meal, with wine of course, some fab restaurants.

the west end strip is a laugh, but at 23 im geting a bit too old to be hassled to go in a bar! we had some fab nights, but beware of the 'fab' drinks offers, they seem like a good idea at the time (4 drinks for 7 euros at bar colon is great, as is Mr Toffs) but when you get snakebite, 2 bottles of snapps etc iit seems like a good idea at the time but all ends in tears (seriously hungover)!

some of the clubs were great, bit disappointed at Space, thought it would be openair but has been covered up and was a bit trendy. Hed akandi @ El Divino was good but was our first night there so knackered really after flight.

Cream @ Amnesia was fab, danced like a loon and Manumission @ Privilege was outstanding, they know how to put on a show, last night to a fab holiday.

If you come to Ibiza take lots of money for getting home from clubs by taxi, as some are in the middle of nowhere. we bought all our club tickets before we went so knew where we were goign, stops that awful what shall we do tonight situation.

we went on 1 excursion with Thompson, the Sleek ' Slide, the hippy market in the morning and water park in afternoon. I say waterpark in the loosest sense of the word, was v small but good for a laugh to cool off.

The Rosamar is a lovely place to stay and i woud def go back, maybe with boyfriend next time. Have even recommended it to my mum and dad for sept time. And was a bargain at £320 with Thomson, booked months ago been looking forward to it and savig for months and none of us were dissapointed."

• Travel date: Fri 13th of October 2006

best self catering apartments

Good

"we stayed in this hotel in aug for a week there was ten of us we had 2 rooms i was suprised how big they were we had 2 bathrooms and 3 balconeys. the best self catering property ive stayed in. the rep was fantastic realy made our holiday and the staff at the restaurant realy looked after you the only problem is that if you are in your 20s like us then it is 2 far in the west end even tho it is only 7 euros each way in a taxi we had trouble getting them and we felt that we had to be quiet and could not act as we would if we stayed in a 18-30 otel. hotel very good for families if you are young and lively stay in a property for youngsters as it spoiled our holiday having to be quiet every night. good bar down the road called jonnys kareoke until 6 am every night."

• Travel date: Sun 8th of October 2006

unsure

"Just back from from a week in ibiza staying at the Rosamar. A family holiday,ie wife ,myself, eldest daughter,son-in-law and youngest daughter, staying in a studio with joining rooms. Hotel is clean, reception staff friendly,cleaners friendly,bar staff not, well one anyway. Tip for young people thinking of staying here dont enter bar with your shorts on after coming out the pool or you will be met by a barman with a wooden truncheon ! Even though we were just sat having a evening drink , not nice to see.Cannot comment on food or entertainment as we ate out everyday, maybe if there had been some atmosphere in the hotel we might have stayed in ,?. Long walk into town, so suggest not for the elderly, or anyone with health problems.Althought you can get a ferry across to san an town centre for 2 euro which leaves about every 30 minutes. If you have bad flight times as we had ie early morning, be prepared to pay to keep your room on yes i realise this is normal but i think we were still ripped off.They must have a idea of the time other guests arrive . Although i booked a double room it cost me 40 euro for a single room for a extra 6 hours. Could of course used the so called shower room, but with the eldest daughter being pregnant, i thought against it.So sitting in hotel at 1.25 am and nobody still in our rooms felt a bit ripped off.To sum up, been to San An many times and would go again,but not staying at the rosamar,but thats only my opinion."

• Travel date: Sun 3rd of September 2006

Nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Be warned this place is not for families! Spent over £2200 to take my family to a so called family hotel which turned out to be nothing more than a club 18 - 30 nightmare.
No kids club, pool closed twice because someone threw up in it, people coming home at all hours making a god awful racket, a rep who was more interested in flogging tickets to the young ones for clubs than actually giving them the warnings they deserved. Poor entertainment. Vandalism. Fights and the list goes on

Staff at hotel superb. Fellow guests nightmare. Wont be back.

Avoid!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Travel date: Sat 5th of August 2006

***Perfect holiday for all ages!***

"Perfect for all ages - Hotel is quiet even though it is 2min walk to night life. The Rosamar is close to beach and a 5min walk to the boat taxi which takes you to San Antonio for just under 2 Euro each. All staff are very friendly and meet all your needs. It is a 3 star hotel though looks much more. Rooms are very spacious and clean with fresh towels each day and a thourgh clean every 2nd day. Was more than impressed, Cant wait to return."

• Travel date: Thu 13th of July 2006

Good hotel, cracking price!

"This hotel is pretty good. It's not 5* but it is clean, has a nice pool and is in a good location in the bay - 6 euros to San An west end in a cab. I stayed here with 3 friends in June 2006, we booked flights through Jet2.com and booked the accomodation through Thomsons online. Flights were £112 each, hotel £108 each. £220 all in for this hotel makes this a fantastic deal!

We stayed in one of the apartments within the hotel, not in the standard rooms, which meant we had one large room with a kitchen bit, double bed and bathroom, and one smaller room with 2 single beds and bathroom. We also had 2 decent balconies. This works out cheaper than booking 2 rooms. In fact, we also had a couch which could easily accomodate another person so you could make it even cheaper if you got 5 people to go.

Only thing any of my mates moaned about was the fact that there was no TV in the room. I'd definitely stay here again and may well go back later in the summer."

• Travel date: Mon 10th of July 2006

Brilliant and SO clean

Good

"The Rosamar is brilliant!! I had read the reviews on here, and was pretty sure that I would be happy with the accomodation, but happy is an understatement!! When my fiance and I arrived we were pleased to find out that our apartment looked over the pool AND had a sea view.... the best of both worlds!!

The apartment itself was very very clean, and you have everything you need, hob, microwave, fridge etc. I had been told that the air conditioning is sometimes only switched on in July, but it was on for the whole of our holiday which was the last week of June and the first week of July...the air conditioning is a godsend, especially if you are like me and cant cope with the heat that well!!

I would recommend the Rosamar to anyone!!"

• Travel date: Sat 8th of July 2006

Fantastic Rosamar

"Just come back from the Rosamar Aparthotel in San Antonio. Brilliant self catering studio for two. Huge bathroom with very large mirror and two power points. Shower and bath, toilet and bidet provided. Shower was fantastic. Beds were very comfortable with extra pillows and blankets in wardrobe. Air conditioning very efficient. Only works with key in slot and sliding doors to balcony shut. Plenty of wardrobe space. Kitchen unobtrusive with four electric rings, microwave, toaster and 'fridge. Table and four chairs for dining in and table and two chairs for dining on balcony. Room overlooked the pool and had a view of the sea. Resort had very adequate cafe/snack bar. Pool could have been bigger perhaps. Plenty of sun beds and didn't have to queue for them to be unchained. They were put out ready. Entire place was spotlessly clean both rooms and pool area. But was disgusted that holiday makers couldn't be bothered to put their rubbish in the very many bins provided. Surely its not the staff's job to do that!!! But they did. Every night and in the morning they checked that everything was perfect for us. Staff were very friendly and polite at all times. Very quiet in the night - no noise from traffic. But some small children were allowed by their parents to run down the corridors shouting and screaming at about 1.30 am. This happened about 2 or three times in the week. All in all a fantastic place but San Antonio not the most picturesque of places."

• Travel date: Sun 18th of June 2006

High standard self catering

Good

"Well what can I say? After reading the reviews I was expecting a good standard of accommodation.. and my expectations were exceeded! There were 5 girls (in our 20's) stating in a family studio (link apartment), we had 3 balconies and 2 bathrooms and a modern kitchenette. I would go as far as to say this is the best self catering accommodation I have ever stayed in. The marble reception area and restaurant is really clean and modern and even the corridors are impressive. The lifts were also clean and modern - I think this is because the building is only a couple of years old. The reception staff however were not very helpful as they miss informed us about the Discobus (which cost us an extra €40 in a taxi) and they didnt seem to understand us properly. If you are looking for kids clubs and entertainment in the hotel then I wouldnt recommend this as the entertainment seemed pretty poor but if like us you dont bother with that then I highly recommend you stay here. We didnt venture out into the Bay at night, we mainly got taxi's into San An Town as the Bay is a bit tacky to say the least. I would have preferred the Rosamar to have been closer to San An Town as it is quite far into the Bay, but hey you cant have everything!!! I would not hesitate to stay here again and I have already recommended it to friends and family..."

• Travel date: Sun 11th of June 2006

hotel from hell

"We went as a hen party of 15 ladies I wouldn't recommend any stag or hen party to ever consider this hotel. Staff are very rude and the main manager goes around the resort looking for things to moan about all day .I believe he is the riders man I have ever encountered.your not allowed to have fun as we found out very quickly. There was a stag do arrived around 8 of nine lads they were all nice lads and had everyone around the hotel laughing at there jokes just having fun they were told they had to go the next day as they were disturbing the guests we asked around the guests if that was the case and everyone was shocked at what we told them it wasn't true everyone was enjoying them the only person that wasn't was the grumpy old manager the lads were removed from the hotel at 5.o clock in the morning with nowhere to go we found out later he was refusing to give them there passports back all if your planning a stag or hen night and want some fun I deck don't recommend this hotel.cleaners are very rude and don't clean every day as stated in your booking I was there four days and not once was my room cleaned only bed made on second day had to ask for fresh towels.now to let you understand I am a 67year old and our girls behaved but I was shocked at the lack of any welcome lot even a smile scratchy was the only. One that ever smiled and spoke to you he was the entertainer a big ten for him as his job was the hardest.If you want you hen or stag got go well don't go to this hotel you've been warned."

• Travel date: Sun 7th of June 2015

Wouldn't class this as a family hotel

"Stayed here with my husband and two kids and mam. Hotel was ok, loads of stag and hen, 40,50th birthdays seems to be loads of groups of men and women. Wouldn't class this as a family hotel, had to move rooms as got put next door to a group of hen party's with a 4 year old. Entertainer Versace was great he made our holiday!! Food nice apart from toaster broke, coffee machine broke, juice machine broke something different didn't work every morning. Had ants in our room which frightened the life out of my daughter had to ask maid to spray it which she did. Great free WiFi. What really annoyed me was we arrived at 9.00 on the first day so missed most of our meals, on last day we got picked up at 5pm but got our all inclusive bands taken off us at 12.00 which I thought was ridiculous, lost a full day of all inclusive, you pay for 7 days you should get 7 days. View from our room was totally depressing, building site with 3 cranes this needs sorting. Had an ok week but wouldn't return especially with kids "

• Travel date: Sun 31st of May 2015

Hotels near Rosamar Aparthotel

Stayed at Rosamar Aparthotel? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Rosamar Aparthotel

• ibiza raver 2008 by ibiza raver 2008

"Great fo everyone , plenty of bars and restaurants "

• 3GENERATIONS by 3GENERATIONS

"Great for all the family "

• 3GENERATIONS by 3GENERATIONS

"Little India and Mason Alberto "

• good true review by good true review

"That was a lovely place to be, it had a slide what was good for the kids, 10 euro for all day on it! "

• good true review by good true review

"Scuba diving was at the hotel, me and my daughter had a good time scuba diving, couldn't miss out! "

• hobolls123 by hobolls123

"Nice restraunts, very close to the beach, local shops and boat rides daily, plently of things to do. "

• hobolls123 by hobolls123

"Lots of restraunts to chose from, Went karting twice, boat rides were good, lovely views of the sea "

• luke2009 by luke2009

"Relish and the beach, exellent all round "

• Naomi081190 by Naomi081190

"Go to BN3!! Puts on free buses to all the big clubnights like [email protected], [email protected] etc. "

• mel mcmann by mel mcmann

"will never be bored in san antonio bay, plenty for adults and children to do "

• mel mcmann by mel mcmann

"pint pot, fishing trips, www.fishingibiza.com, good to go on fishing trips, cheap rates "

• Neilski by Neilski

"To avoid if you dont want to feel like your living in a jail "

• M J Edwards by M J Edwards

"i love ibiza,its got a vibe !!! "

• june 2011 :) by june 2011 :)

"Go On A Glass Bottom Boat Very Good Experience "

• Hannah by Hannah

"Eat out and spend as little time at the hotel as you can. "

• gail27 by gail27

"pinet beach is a 5 min walk (if that) with a few nice bars right on the water. water taxi's across the bay leave from here or from the milord hotel on the corner of the bay (this one runs later into the evening) "

• Fifer by Fifer

"get out and about, see what's there "

• WOW! by WOW!

"Make the most of the all inclusive :) "

• fizz-pop-bang by fizz-pop-bang

"go in the summer when it is hot "

• sunshine59 by sunshine59

"if you have children take some games with you for times when you're not on the beach or by the pool. "

Rosamar Aparthotel is also called