Pikes Ibiza

Good
Good

Still great

Reviewed Mon 26th of November 2012

"Back today from my 5th visit. Still brilliant. The poolside bar has been extended. I can't understand the criticisms- perhaps people don't want places with character. Ricardina's breakfasts are as good as ever; Pepe, Emile, Tony and all the regular staff ensured a great holiday. Definitely returning next year."

• Travel date: Mon 9th of August 2004

Cannot wait to return!!!

Reviewed Tue 30th of October 2012

"Absolutely intoxicating. Beautiful landscaping, unique rooms with lots of personality, wonderful concierge who completely looked after us... Private and friendly- can't imagine a better place to stay in Ibiza!"

• Travel date: Thu 1st of July 2004

Well done Tony and co

Reviewed Wed 24th of October 2012

"I'm surprised by some of the reviews here. We just got back a week ago and had a wonderful time at Pikes. If you want an international chain hotel which is flash, impersonal and characterless then Pikes is not for you. If you want something unique and beautiful then Pikes is a great bet.

The staff are friendly, the service is good and Tony is a wonderful host with lots of great stories. I've no doubt we'll be back"

• Travel date: Fri 18th of June 2004

Pikes is fantastic

Reviewed Wed 10th of October 2012

"I have been to Pikes every year for 6 years and all I can say is that it is fantastic! It is not overdone, and the origianal features add a great sense off relaxation without feeling out off place. The staff are fantastic and no matter who you are they make you feel very much at home. I cant wait to go back this year!"

• Travel date: Sun 23rd of May 2004

probably great in the 80's

Reviewed Tue 20th of November 2012

"I cannot tell you how disappointed we were ! the room was minature, damp and you could hear everything going on in the next room. staff are great but the hotel needs a MAJOR refurbishment. Tony .. nice guy are you are, move over and let someone else run it"

• Travel date: Wed 3rd of March 2004

"Shabby Chic?"

Reviewed Wed 5th of December 2012

"Being a yearly visitor to Ibiza, and normally staying at the Bahia in San An, we opted for Pikes having heard for years how amazing it is.

Hmmmm - bloody rip off more like. We had a room which cost us £2200 for the week (!!) Many of the other visitors there thought it was "Shabby Chic" but to be be blunt, "dirty and grotty" were better descriptions of the room.

This place was massive in the 70's and hasn't been renovated since - Tony needs to make a trip to B and Q!

HOWEVER! apart from the rooms, everything else is very cool - the pool is nice and the people are very chilled and what my mother would refer to as "Not common". There are no lager louts and it is easy to forget that you are 1 mile away from San An. Tony Pike is a star - lovely lovely bloke. Ask him about Freddy Mercurie's party there in the 80's - absolute class. We saw Kylie by the pool which made up for the grotty room - wander if her room was any better?"

• Travel date: Thu 25th of September 2003

We hated the Pikes

Reviewed Tue 20th of November 2012

"We visited the Pikes in July 2003.Never have i been so overcharged for such an awful hotel.We were put in our suite which was underneath the swimmigpool deck,we asked to be moved where we were charged an extra 200euro.We slept with an airconditioner blasting in our face and then people stamping around in the morning.We left in the morning and rented a four storey condo near beach with airconditioning for six days less than it cost for one night at the pikes.This hotel trades on what it use to be.I am happy to pay for hotels but this one is a rip off.The only nice thing was the staff.Tony Milsom"

• Travel date: Sat 19th of July 2003

the pikes experiance

Reviewed Mon 26th of November 2012

"Staying here was fantastic for my first time in ibiza, it was beautiful hotel, and the staff were great, so helpful just like home from home.
Tony and his wife are acool couple to go out with, made you feel like u had known them for years, i will be returning, this year knowing i can party hard and relax totally."

• Travel date: Sat 21st of June 2003

Still Top Notch

Reviewed Fri 26th of October 2012

"We stayed at Pikes April 2003. we stayed in one of the cheapest room available, it was quaint rather than luxurious but the whole place made you feel special. The grounds were impecable and the staff which just added to the fantastic atmosphere of the hotel. Tony Pike is a real character. Cant wait to go back.Dave White"

• Travel date: Tue 29th of April 2003

Hotels near Pikes Ibiza

Stayed at Pikes Ibiza? Share your insight.

Pikes Ibiza is also called