About Amare Beach Hotel Ibiza

• german amenities
  • bicycle rental
  • table tennis
  • spanish amenities
  • free public parking nearby
  • billiards

Amazing!!!!!

Reviewed 23rd July 2012

"I just came back from the hotel milord a week ago and it was my first ti me there and i have to say it was absoloutley fantastic it took around half an hour until the rooms were ready but that was probably the only thing not up i wasnt happy with but other than that the food was fantastic and the staff were the kindest staff i had ever met especially the entertainment group johnny, fabio, gunta and sia they were the most funniest people ever and i have to say they were actually very good at dancing i would defenitley recomend it and i would definetley go back aswell!!! :))"

• Travel date: 23rd July 2012

not up to star rating

Reviewed 19th September 2011

"myself and friend have just come back hotel milord when we booked our holiday for one week AI at just over £600.00 each it was advertised as a 4* and on arrival we found that it was only a 3* and i have to say not the best 3* i've stayed in either.even at 3* its a low 3. to start it shows it being on a beech its not just a very thin stretch of rocky shale, then there is the pool area, if you have children you will have to PAY for crisps and ice cream not really AI, there arn't towel facilities so if you havn't packed one you have to go and buy one you cannot use the ones in the room, the entertainment during the day was poor but nothing in comparison to the evening, two hours 8-10 of a clown trying and I say trying to keep a handful of children amused,after which 10-12 adult entertainment it is the worst I've seen anywhere in the world .next was the food all I can say on that is (below par). the accomodation was very basic but clean, the air con didn't work, the lifts only worked occasionaly and its 9 floors,the only GOOD thing I have to say is it was very clean ! ps from poole, dorset. "

• Travel date: 15th September 2011

mark and angela

Reviewed 4th July 2011

"we arrived in the earlyhours on sat june 17th 2011, it took a while for reception staff to give us our room, we were on the 8th floor, there are 2 lifts there, the room was spotlessly clean, the air conditioning was not working all week but we kept our sliding doors open when we were sleeping as it wasd in the 80s,the 2 pool areas are lovely with the bar situated in the middle, the pool was being checked twice dailiy as there were alot of children there, only 3 steps and your on the beach, but!! its not a nice beach and not for swimming the local boat taxi is in and out regular, that takes you over to san antonio 2 50 euros each one way, we walked back it takes 25 mins nice walk, back to the hotel food is ten out of ten, you get so much choice, drinks are good only one beer, few local spirits very large quantities, male bar staff were abit offish on times , females were great, if you have children ice cream you have to pay for which is stupid!!hot dogs and burgers are rfee in the all in clusive which we had, value for money great,entertainment is good some nights from 9pm to 11pm but bar shuts smack on 12 midnight. we would stay there again, we are both 50 yrs old there wa a varied age group, hope this helps ."

• Travel date: 1st July 2011

Rude bar staff - (J&L, Derby)

Reviewed 15th June 2011

"Hotel was clean, with a good location and nice food. However, the thomson rep and bar staff let it down badly. The rep was totally uninterested in anything we enquired about and may as well not been there - seemed to be more interested in texting. We were AI, and boy did it count against us. The bar staff from day one did not want to serve us, ignoring us totally with no expression on their faces (service with a smile would have been nice!). Bar staff spoke abruptly and very unhelpful when we enquired what drinks were on the AI list - took another guest to tell us that it was the drinks menu with one dot against them. Entertasinment was poor - not one singing act all week! One entertainment team member walked around the restaurant shouting 'go on, you can eat and drink like pigs' which seemed to offend quite a few guests. Being positive, you can catch a nice boat trip across the bay to san antonio for 2.5 euros. The old town is well worth a visit using the bus station just behind the mariner (3.70 euros return tkt, takes about 25mins). Overall,resort nice, but be aware that bar staff were very rude making you feel uncomfortable being All Inc. For this reason alone we will not return to Hotel Milord. "

• Travel date: 12th June 2011

no fun hotel

Reviewed 16th June 2011

"just come home from holiday we was told its a fantastic hotel food lovely and great for kids , hotel was fantastic food was lovely, we av 2 girls age 11 and 12 they wasnt allowed inlatables ,water guns or even an inflatable ball and that was when no one else was in the pool most days it was just them i,m sure a ball wouldn't have done any harm .the entertainment team worked hard john the bingo caller has a dry sense of humour very funny ."

• Travel date: 30th May 2011

Warning Thieves Operating

Reviewed 26th May 2011

"Spent a week at this hotel in May, overall the hotel standard was good apart from the second day I had money stolen from my purse in the room and items of clothing!!! I strongly suspect this was the cleaner the only person in the room in the hour I was in the restaurant in the afternoon. Management were blaze and told me that I shouldn't go around making accusations and the Thomson reps wrote a report but nothing was followed up. It's a disgrace I would never reccommend the place to anyone. If you are going don't leave ANYTHING of value in your room the cleaners will sift through everything and generally take what they fancy!! Be warned"

• Travel date: 25th May 2011

Dont book it!

Reviewed 20th September 2010

"Me and my partner was meant to be goin to this hotel 18th october 2010 for 1 week all inclusive. We booked this holiday 7 months ago! today just under 5 weeks before our departure day thomsons gave me a phone call telling me the hotel has decided to close down and that we had been arranged to stay at another hotel, i did not like the look of the other hotel and ther wasnt amywhere else so ive had to have a refund, which will take 3 weeks or more even tho i paid cash! and now i dont have a holiday to go on. im telling people to beware booking a stay at this hotel in case they decide to close it down before your visit as its a very big disappointment to find you'll no longer be going on holiday. lisa birmingham"

• Travel date: 13th September 2010

We had a great holiday!!

Reviewed 24th August 2010

"We returned from the Milord last weekend after a weeks holiday. The staff there have to be congratulated not only on the quality of the hotel but also on their personal contribution to customer service. The lady who cleaned our room daily was lovely and I was disappointed she was not on duty the day we checked out to thank her personally. Our room was comfortable with air con and a balcony over looking the pool and the Med, hmmm I'm missing it already. Whether you go half board or all inc you will not fail to be impressed by the restaurant. We went half board and the presentation of the food for both breakfast and evening dinner was immaculate it was a real shame to tuck in to it. The quality, quantity and range of food was excellent even with a fussy 12yr old. Hotel has two very good pools and although you have to get your towel out to secure a sun bed you haven't got to be up at the crack of dawn to do it. There is a beach close by which is small but good enough but be warned, lots of rocks on the sea bed when you first enter the water. We still have the cuts and bruises to show for it. A short walk along from the beach in the evening and you will be entertained by the awesome sunset."

• Travel date: 24th August 2010

Absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed 14th August 2010

"Just got back from the Milord for the second time as I went last year and all I can say is once again amazing!!! First of all I want to thank all the staff that work at the Milord as they all work so hard! The entertainers Dana, Mikus, Daphne, Martin and Kimia are all just lovely and put on many activities during the day for both adults and children. The waiters/ waitresses at the bar are all very nice, especially Benchijigua who was just lovely and it was such a pleasure to meet him. The food in the restaurant -breakfast, lunch and dinner is absolutely gorgeous as there is such a variety of foods to eat. Although located in the Bay of San Antonio- a slighty rockier area than main S.Antonio it wasn't a problem for us, there is a taxi boat just outside the hotel for just 2 euros 50 that takes you to S.Antonio. Not only does it take you to S.Antonio but also to some lovely beaches in Ibiza such as Cala Conta and Cala Bassa for an extra 2 euros. Some of the night time shows at the Milord were Ok but others not so good but this didn't affect us so much as there are many bars with entertainment just down the road along with many shops. A bar I would recommend is 'The Old Tavern' where there is a music quiz and kareoke etc.. every night!Another advantage of the hotel is that it is so clean, rooms in the hotel are cleaned daily by the hard working cleaners and all the floors in the hotel always seem to sparkle. I cannot fault the cleanliness at all. The hotel has two swimming pools and even though there are normally problems with loungers this year it wasn't so bad as there was normally quite a lot spare. To be honest I cannot really say much more about this hotel, just that it is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. I miss it so so much and anyone who goes there is very very lucky to go! Plesse go to the Milord:) Holly Brown- 15yrs "

• Travel date: 13th August 2010

most relaxing hotel ever

Reviewed 11th August 2010

"we have just returned from the milord today 11th aug i have to say the hotel and some of the staff are brilliant .the hotel is right next to the beach not such a good beach i have to say .everyday we had a bed around the pool as some comments said you had to be up early to get one but there were always some beds .the entertainment lets the hotel down but for the children the reps were brilliant but for adults not so good .the staff do work hard ,the food is lovely .but wished the chef would smile he did work hard serveing and cooking the meats that are on offer but come chefy smile !!!!! would go again "

• Travel date: 11th August 2010

Fantastic Hotel

Reviewed 22nd July 2010

"My friends and I stayed at the Fiesta Milord for a week I can safely safe I would recommend and go back to this hotel in a second. (4 x girls aged between 25-26 years old) The location was perfect with the water baot to the west end which only cost 2.50euros each way and even for a taxi back at night it was only around 12-13euros at night. The hotel caters for all - families, young people, couples etc. The food was amazing and the restaurant had a different theme each night. The hotel was very clean and the rooms were cleaned each day. The entertainment was really good and the guys put a lot of work into it and encouraged everyone to join in. I would no hesitate to recommend this hotel and I am thinking of going back with my mum for a week!!"

• Travel date: 21st July 2010

very clean

Reviewed 19th July 2010

"hi, just got back from a 2wk all incl honeymoon at milord. the hotel is very clean & the food is excellent, the drinks however are not so good, the larger is "not good" (to be polite) & altho the bar displays all the top brand name bottles, you get served a cheap watered down version. we spent our time on the beach, which is on the doorstep (hotel charge for ther sunbeds on beach) although told not to, most of the guests are hovering like vultures with towels to claim poolside beds (then disapear for breakfast). entertainment is a complete joke unless your 9yrs old, it stops at 10pm, then the adults are left in silence for the rest of the night! not even a cd on in background. we had to go to other pubs for some music (& obviously pay for drinks then!) method in ther madness ther!!. thers a taxi boat to san antonio every 30mins from outside hotel for 2.50 euros. we hired a jeep, but found parking space hard to find in towns, get a scooter! late room reservationis expensive & be carefull of baggage weight at ibiza airport on way home 12 euros per kilo over!!! payable at check-in desk (they dont weigh your hand luggage! wink, wink!) it may sound like im moaning a bit, but we did have a relaxing time, if a little boring. if your all inclusiv check what is & isnt included as an ice lolly will set u back £3.50. best bit is the food (put on a stone in 2wks!!!! bugger)p.s. sunbath near the jamaica cocktail bar on the beach, its close enough to go back to hotel for drinks & they play music all day (ther drinks are great, but expensive, but had a few, for a decent pint) beach sunglasses vendors are plenty! & sell more than specks! special tobacco! etc!"

• Travel date: 14th July 2010
  • ...

Hotels near Amare Beach Hotel Ibiza

Top traveller tips for Amare Beach Hotel Ibiza

• by ps poole

"improve their standard because it has possabilities."

• by margie

"make beach better by the hotel;"

• by John and Lynn

"Improve bar staff friendliness and improve evening entertainment"

• by BlueMoon

"Great accomadation for a holiday."

• by sunbathers

"most definatly fist class hotel"

• by Holly B

"Cafe Del Sol(San Antonio), Jimmy's Parasailing, Boat Trip To Cala Conta/Cala Bassa"

• by Holly B

"Quiet peaceful area away from the noisier area of San Antonio ! just a great place!"

• by lovenapa

"Bar M and Eden Rooms are great for pre-parties. And you MUST go to Cream! Its amazing!"

• by ibizachick09

"Relish, Tihuana Tex Mex (San Antonio Town) Millenium Bar...BN3"

• by Eve17

"A restuarant up the road from the resort. Cheap but lovely food."

• by Eve17

"People are friendly. Shops & bars are great - vast amount of them. Plenty to do."

• by portrosie

"Bar 2 very friendly. Casablanca good entertainment, but the lady compare was not too good!"

Amare Beach Hotel Ibiza is also called