Fiesta Hotel Milord

C/ La Rioja 9 Punta Xinxò Cala de Bou, 07820, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza Spain

Fiesta Hotel Milord Robbery

"FIESTA MILORD II SAN ANTONIO BAY

I would have to say that up until we were robbed from a secure and locked room, we were enjoying our holiday as much as all the other reviews we have read!!

We Would just like to warn anybody staying at this hotel not to leave any valuables at all in your room as the maintenance staff and maids alike leave alot to be desired!!

The manager and the Thomsons rep were not interested and still to this day do not know what was taken. We were sent to San Antonio police station with no directions and no means
of getting there. All of our money, mobiles full purse with credit cards debit cards (list too long to go on) were taken between 16.00 - 18.00 hrs. Manager also threatened to throw myself my partner and my eight year old child onto the street as we were
trying to warn other guests of this robbery!!!

When told we were the only guests to have been robbed from in the last two years from both the rep and the manager we were horrified to find out that there had been five more unfortunate guests had had the same fate that day (all complained before us, (why all the lies).

We even found out that some of the safes on the fourth floor had went down that day, around the same day our property was taken and maintenance men were entering rooms without
consent. there is a major inner circle of theft going on in this hotel and my aim is to warn people so as not to have your holiday ruined like ours was."

• Travel date: Mon 21st of August 2006

had a ball!!!!

"well what a great place to stay, we are a family of three one being a 17yr old young man. we all had a great time at the milord. make sure you ask for the upgrade when you arrive, its around 13 euro each per day and you have to do it for 7 or 14 days...drink drink and more drink. its well worth it if you like your drink, wine with evening meals etc etc. restaurant spotless food lovely and lots to choose from. we ate out twice in two weeks just for a change. its no more expensive than anywhere else, we took nearly 2000euro and came home with just under half. san antonio itself is great by day but not great by night. you dont need to go there as good pubs up the road. Kumharas is just around the corner to watch the sunset and its just as good if not better than cafe del mar and cafe mambo..enjoy!! adios"

• Travel date: Fri 4th of August 2006

brilliant!

"me and my friend (both age 23) stayed here for a week from 24th July. The hotel suits young people as well as families, food is excellent plenty of vegetarian choice, rooms are clean and have air con. There are a few bars around the bay which have live music etc but for full on ibiza nightlife, it costs two euros on the taxi ferry right outside the hotel, 7 euros in a taxi. We always felt safe in this hotel and rep is on hand if you want the freestyle trips rather than the family ones. Would def go back here, wish I was there now....!"

• Travel date: Fri 4th of August 2006

great value

"excellent hotel clean friendly staff superb food lovely pool area
only drawbacks poor for elderly and disabled stay away
easy access to san antonia reps very helpfull entertainment ok for kids not so for us
would go back enjoyed our stay"

• Travel date: Tue 18th of July 2006

fantastic, best hotel in the bay................

"We Have Been To Ibiza 4 times the bay is great, lots to do for kids i would take note to take alot of money, we took £700 for fam of 4, 4 2wks 1/2 board but it wasnt enough, ITS NOT CHEAP ANYMORE.

THIS IS THE BEST HOTEL WE HAVE STAYED IN BY FAR the hotel itself was immaculate, The staff 100% committed to the Holiday Makers, it was quiet at 12.as it had to quieten down as the dont like noise after 12

The rooms were airy and clean, Nnew towels everyday, superb air conditioning.

best food ive tasted., a good mixture not the same boring food, No Rubbish, It was quality,my kids loved the food, And me and my hubby have def gained a few pounds but it was worth it...

the entertainment was ok, few different shows, bingo, etc in the pm.

I HAVE BEEN HOME 2 DAYS AND WISHING ALREADY I WAS BACK THERE.....I WOULD GIVE IT 5 STARS AND NOT 3. FAB ***********************************************************"

• Travel date: Sat 15th of July 2006

Loved this hotel

Good

"We have today returned from Fiesta Milora in San Antonia Bay and loved it. 9 of us went (3 children under 6). The hotel is spotless, the rooms are very clean and of a very good standard and the food was excellent. There was plenty of choice for adults and children in the restaurant. The hotel is in an excellent position, right on the beach and also just 2 minutes walk from the nightlife (however it is far away enough to get some sleep!). The taxi boat takes you to san antonio town and costs 2 euros and you can take a buggy on the boat. The last boat leaves san an town at midnight. A taxi would cost 6 euros.

We went half board however it's worth enquiring about upgrading to a privilege pass (which I think if 13 euros a day) and this includes as much drink as you can drink!!

As the hotel is set on the beach, it's great for the children with fishing nets. Worth taking some beach shoes that you can wear in the sea as it's a bit pebbley.

Entertainment was very good and the team made a great effort in the day and evening to make you feel welcome. Swimming pools are clean and the children's pools are fab.

Would definetely return again."

• Travel date: Fri 30th of June 2006

Fantastic!!

"Have just returned from the Fiesta Milord with my daughter. We stayed for 7 days and loved it. On arrival the reception looks a wee bit shabby, but you will be pleasantly surprised!! Our rooms were first class, spotless, modern - absolutely gorgeous. The location was ideal, right beside the taxi boat which cost only 2 euros to San Antonio and runs every half hour. OUr apartment looked right over the sea - what a view, peacful and quiet if you want or go looking for the "noise" if you wish. Loved it soooooooooo much would definitely return. All the staff were lovely. Food good, only ate out once as a special treat for our last night - lovely wee italian called "Davids" in San Antonio - true Italian cooking and a fantastic indian across the road called the Curry Club. Would recommend to anyone - have fun!!!!!"

• Travel date: Tue 27th of June 2006

Okay, but rather noisy.

"Thought (wrongly) that myself and wife could have a quiet break before Schools broke up for holidays, but sadly, parents still take kids out of school (despite government guidelines), and Milord was full of them. I wouldn't mind this if we were prepared for it, but they were noisy both day and night - unable to shut room doors quietly, shouting and running about, playing football inside and out, with parents unable or unwilling to exercise consideration for others.
I'm sure that the hotel is fine outwith this time of year, as staff are helpful and friendly, rooms are clean, but basic, and depending on location - a lovely view. We had booked with Thomson's who gave the hotel a 4T rating, when the Hotel is categorised (correctly) 3*, so we felt that this is an issue to take up with them.
Food was of good quality, and dining times were quite flexible, but the experience was more 'budget' than I expected. There were no pool towels provide, and generally laundry was limited. With guests arriving at all hours, we never experienced 1 night free of disturbance - again an issue for Thomsons.
The location of the hotel is very pleasant, with Ferrys in close proximety to take you across the bay to town - about a 10 minute trip - 2 euros. Just up the road is a small area providing cafes, amusements, shops etc - reminiscent of a typical seaside resort.
To summarise, perhaps our impression of this Hotel is a bit jaded by individuals behaviour, but I certainly don't feel I could recommend it for people wanting a 'Quiet Break'"

• Travel date: Wed 21st of June 2006

Can't wait to go back in Aug ! !

"We.. Me(27), Mum(44) and me Nan(62) have just spent a week at the Hotel Milord.
WOW... What can I say? This hotel is fantastic and if you reading this thinking I really want to make sure our hotel is up to standard before I book. This hotel is it - I promise!
The rooms are huge and they are cleaned every day - fresh towels and bed sheets.
The food here is excellent - I am such a fussy eater when it comes to eating abroad and I won't normally try different foods. But this time.. I couldn't help myself. The breakfast buffet in the morning and the evening buffets were unbelieveable. There is so much to choose from and hot food is being brought out every 5 mins. I've def come back a stone heavier :o(
The hotel staff are so friendly and are always willing to please. Lalo is a darling ! !
Word of advice... when you arrive ask for the all inclusive bands. You pay 12 Euros a day each and you can have as many drinks as you wish. We had are monies worth... a bottle of wine with our meal every night and all the soft drinks by the pool during the day - it's def worth it.
For those who want the nightlife... not to worry, there is a boat which will take you across the bay for 2 Euros or a taxi which should cost no more than 10 Euros. The bars and clubs are out of this world ! !
There are two pools at this hotel and there is also a lifegaurd on duty every day.
There is also a small beach by the hotel and it was always kept clean and tidy. You do have to pay for the use of the sunbeds on the beach, so most people stayed by the pool.
I have decided to go back in August with the girlies and I can not wait... it's far enough from the hustle and bustle of the town during the day, when you just want to relax and wind down. But close enough in the evenings if you fancy a bit of a boogie. All I can say is.... Roll on August x x"

• Travel date: Tue 6th of June 2006

Lordy Lord!

"Hi
Just returned from Milord II, San Antonio. Overall very impressed, stunning views of the bay from our room ( request sea view in MIlord II ) Food excellent, staff very polite. entertainers very good with kids. Location, well it is at the quiet end of the bay, but with a good selection of bars/cafes 5 mins away.. Main nightlife across bay by water taxi or by road.
However be aware the hotel walls/ceiling are very very thin, this may sound silly but noisy holiday makers can ruin a great holiday!!! If you want any more info email me."

• Travel date: Sat 3rd of June 2006

Amazing!!!!!

"I just came back from the hotel milord a week ago and it was my first ti
me there and i have to say it was absoloutley fantastic it took around half an hour until the rooms were ready but that was probably the only thing not up i wasnt happy with but other than that the food was fantastic and the staff were the kindest staff i had ever met especially the entertainment group johnny, fabio, gunta and sia they were the most funniest people ever and i have to say they were actually very good at dancing i would defenitley recomend it and i would definetley go back aswell!!! :))"

• Travel date: Mon 23rd of July 2012

not up to star rating

"myself and friend have just come back hotel milord when we booked our holiday for one week AI at just over £600.00 each it was advertised as a 4* and on arrival we found that it was only a 3* and i have to say not the best 3* i've stayed in either.even at 3* its a low 3. to start it shows it being on a beech its not just a very thin stretch of rocky shale, then there is the pool area, if you have children you will have to PAY for crisps and ice cream not really AI, there arn't towel facilities so if you havn't packed one you have to go and buy one you cannot use the ones in the room, the entertainment during the day was poor but nothing in comparison to the evening, two hours 8-10 of a clown trying and I say trying to keep a handful of children amused,after which 10-12 adult entertainment it is the worst I've seen anywhere in the world .next was the food all I can say on that is (below par). the accomodation was very basic but clean, the air con didn't work, the lifts only worked occasionaly and its 9 floors,the only GOOD thing I have to say is it was very clean ! ps from poole, dorset. "

• Travel date: Thu 15th of September 2011

Hotels near Fiesta Hotel Milord

Stayed at Fiesta Hotel Milord? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Fiesta Hotel Milord

• portrosie by portrosie

"Bar 2 very friendly. Casablanca good entertainment, but the lady compare was not too good! "

• Eve17 by Eve17

"People are friendly. Shops & bars are great - vast amount of them. Plenty to do. "

• Eve17 by Eve17

"A restuarant up the road from the resort. Cheap but lovely food. "

• ibizachick09 by ibizachick09

"Relish, Tihuana Tex Mex (San Antonio Town) Millenium Bar...BN3 "

• lovenapa by lovenapa

"Bar M and Eden Rooms are great for pre-parties. And you MUST go to Cream! Its amazing! "

• Holly B by Holly B

"Quiet peaceful area away from the noisier area of San Antonio ! just a great place! "

• Holly B by Holly B

"Cafe Del Sol(San Antonio), Jimmy's Parasailing, Boat Trip To Cala Conta/Cala Bassa "

• sunbathers by sunbathers

"most definatly fist class hotel "

• BlueMoon by BlueMoon

"Great accomadation for a holiday. "

• John and Lynn by John and Lynn

"Improve bar staff friendliness and improve evening entertainment "

• margie by margie

"make beach better by the hotel; "

• ps poole by ps poole

"improve their standard because it has possabilities. "

Fiesta Hotel Milord is also called