Good

The german guy who hosts the shows every night is a spunk and talented

Reviewed Tue 27th of November 2012

"The most amazing place I've stayed in. Hotel staff are so friendly and the guests is so diverse and friendly as well. highly recommend this hotel."

• Travel date: Fri 10th of July 2009

Great for long weekend

Reviewed Tue 27th of November 2012

"Only stayed 2 nights. Room was clean and plenty big enough for 2 (twin room). Nice bathroom and balcony overlooking beach. Don't bother paying for a sea view - all rooms have sea view. Kept clean and tidy. Food was decent, canteen style and plenty of it, although it wasn't cordon bleu you got what you paid for. Beach very nice.
Down side: Reception not geared up to check people in, painfully slow and the older man on reception should be forcibly retired (or put on a course for customer relations). Poolside bar not particularly geared up to turn around snacks/sandwiches etc in time to stop you dying of hunger."

• Travel date: Mon 29th of June 2009

Loved the place, loved the hotel

Reviewed Sat 10th of November 2012

"Fiesta Hotel Playa d'en Bossa, a perfect place to enjoy lively holidays, is ideal for young people who are looking for fun.

Situated on the most famous and liveliest of the island's beaches, Playa d'en Bossa, and very close to one of the island's most famous discotheques - Bora Bora and Space and the biggest waterpark in Ibiza.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner was all exclusive and was in the next door hotel as it was all a chain. There would be at anytime around 100 people dining in that one hall. It was huge and the variety was awesome.

The hotel pool was also awesome and the atmosphere of the place was just too lively.

Recommended to anyone who is just going there to have a wild time.

Bora Bora is only a walking distance from the hotel's beach which is a big plus point and the disco SPACE and there largets waterpark (forgot the name) is just opposite this hotel."

• Travel date: Sat 25th of April 2009

Great location opposite Space

Reviewed Sat 10th of November 2012

"It's not the fanciest hotel in Ibiza but we had no complaints here. Rooms were what we expected and the food much better than in many cheapish Spanish hotels. It's near the airport, right across the road from Space and only 5 minutes walk from Bora Bora. The pool was pretty large and they play house music round it during the day which was a plus (though not too loud, so families shouldn't be put off)!

Would certainly consider staying here again if we were just coming for a weekend."

• Travel date: Wed 31st of December 2008

Good location but so so noisy

Reviewed Fri 2nd of November 2012

"My boyfriend and I stayed here in September 08, we found the location of the hotel great......it's right on the beach, across the road from Space and only 10mins from the airport. The rooms were basic and very clean but the noise was awful......we were woken early every morning by the sound of people laughing/talking, moving chairs in the rooms beside us, above us, below us...everywhere! It's not that the people in these other rooms were being overly loud, it's just the layout of the rooms.....I'm sure other rooms thought we were loud.! We wouldn't be particularly sensitive to noise but this was really bad and when you're not coming in until the early hours you really need to get a lie-in but it wasn't happening in this hotel.......even if you went for a quick siesta before going out at night, you wouldn't sleep a wink because of the noise.
We were booked on a bed and breakfast basis but we swapped breakfast for lunch which you can do at the reception and the food was really good. Something to cater for every taste.
We travelled at the end of September which was great for the closing parties but the weather wasn't great.....we had 2 sunny days in the whole week, the rest of the time was overcast or raining.
Lots of nice trendy restaurants in Ibiza, if you get the opportunity visit Bambuddha Grove, KM5 and for a fab romantic dinner go to Sa Capella (ask for the table on the balcony for something special!).
Loved Ibiza and loved Playa D'en Bossa....will definitely be back but just not back to this hotel!"

• Travel date: Wed 10th of December 2008

We just got back from a week long stay a...

Reviewed Mon 29th of September 2008

"We just got back from a week long stay and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Opted for half board as we got a good deal through Thomsons on a Freestyle package. The hotel is clean, modern and there are plenty of activities going on around the pool if you are in to that kind of thing. The hotel is right on the beach and directly opposite Space and the Waterpark. Everything is within walking distance and there are some good bars along the beach as well as in the town itself. For 6 Euros return you can also catch a Boat into Ibiza town, although the last boat returns at 6pm. I would recommend Ibiza Town at night as there is a great atmosphere and lots going on. A Taxi back costs about 8 Euros.

Another recommendation would be to take the Sunset Cruise (booked through Thomson rep) which involves a coach ride in to San Antonio Town, where you then get on to a glass bottom boat and sail across the sunset strip and watch the sunset in front of Cafe Del Mar and Cafe Mambo. This includes free Champaigne and drink token as well as a few hours in San Antonio to do what you want before the coach takes you back. This was around 26 Euros, well worth it.

A really enjoyable holiday that I would certainly do again."

• Travel date: Mon 29th of September 2008

Loved it!

Reviewed Fri 2nd of November 2012

"Booked a weeks holiday with Thomson to the Fiesta Hotel Play Den Bossa with my 3 female friends (aged 21 to 27) and we had a fantastic time. I really have no complaints which is amazing as I'm very picky about my holidays. We booked this hotel looking to spend most of our time relaxing and go to a few clubs and that's exactly what we did.

We went half board. The breakfasts are really good with everything you could want, including proper baked beans! The dinners were great too with a different theme every night but also had chips and pizza for the less adventurous. I think the food here was the best I have experienced for a buffet restaurant. There wasn't a great deal of choice on the desserts but that was probably beneficial for my waistline anyway!

We had 2 people to a room and they were perfectly clean, lots of room, comfy beds, nicely decorated. The power shower in the bathroom was great and the air con worked fantastically well. We had an extra card to keep in the slot to have it running all day so it stayed lovely and cool.

The hotel doesn't provide beach towels, kettle, iron or ironing board (although they do have a laundry service). So take these with you if you want them. Beach towels can be purchased cheaply (about 8 euros) at the shop on the same plot as the hotel. The shop is also good for buying a lilo (5 euros) instead of paying 6 euros a day for a sun lounger on the beach (a parasol is 3 euros on the beach or about 7 to buy one from the shop). You don't have to pay for loungers by the pool so this is where I spent most of my time!

The pool is large enough to accomodate everyone staying at the hotel, but the sun loungers do get 'booked up' with people's towels. If you don't reserve one before about 11.30 am then you won't get one. We put out towels out on the way to breakfast at 10am which was fine.

The hotel is opposite Space nightclub but you won't hear any noise from it inside the hotel. It's possible you might if you are at the front of the building but we weren't so didn't hear it. The hotel is also under the flight path. This means a very quick 15 minute transfer from the airport which was brilliant. The planes do fly very low but we just enjoyed becoming plane spotters! They are about once every half an hour and are noisy for only about 30 secs at a time. They didn't bother us at all when we were in our rooms. Some people may see this as a negative of the hotel but it truly didn't affect our holiday.

Going out in Playa Den Bossa is mainly just bars and restaurants. If you walk down the road a few PR's will offer 2 for 1 drinks or similar deals but not nearly as much as in San Antonio! Murphys Irish Bar was the best place we went to. Early on in the evening they have a house band who are very good, then after 1am they play a variety of dance music and the drinks are good value (4.50 euros for a vodka and coke).

We went to space to the Carl Cox night. It was ok if you like your trance music but after a while we were a bit bored so it wasn't worth the 40 euro entrance fee. We also went to Ibiza Rocks in San Antonio and saw Sam Sparro and Dizzee Rascal live. This was amazing and well worth it. We went to some bars in the west end of San Ant after and realised how tacky they were and felt lucky we were staying in Playa Den Bossa. We also went to Hed Kandi at El Divino in Ibiza Town. This was excellent. We got on the party boat from the harbour over to the club for about 3 euros each, much more fun than a taxi!

All in all we spent between 300 and 400 euros each. 2 of my friends went to the Aguamar water park for 17 euros each which they enjoyed but it's not my thing so I spent the day sunbathing.

I can't think of anything else now except I would highly recommend this hotel. The staff were excellent and the animation team did a good job organising games and entertainment in the evening. The grounds were clean and the gardens well maintained.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me!"

• Travel date: Wed 6th of August 2008

Me (22) and my boyfriend (21) visited la...

Reviewed Sun 13th of January 2008

"Me (22) and my boyfriend (21) visited last year August 2007.

First opinions, it looked great, better than all the previous bus drop offs :)

Reception quite friendly, speak good English but very laid back, they like to take their time!

I was impressed with the room, spacious and very clean. Although we had air con it wasn't all that great, could of been much better but overall I loved the room :) it did its purpose!

The pool was fab, cleaned daily and never too over crowded - although you have to be up early to put a towel on the sun beds otherwise the Germans will beat you to it as usual! Also great pool side bar, didn't do much drinking there but the staff seemed very friendly! Across the road is a water park, it isn't too bad, we went for a day, the pools are a bit dirty so watch out!! 18e each in.

There are reps, which are constantly around the pool doing different activities, they were reps for the hotel not any travel agent! They were great; they knew so many different languages as this hotel has a mixture of nationalities. They did shows every night and did their best to get people involved.

The hotel is only a short walk away to the pubs, which although overpriced were pretty good! Make sure you don't stop at the first pubs, if you walk right to the end of the strip there are two small cocktail bars, which sell everything buy one get one free at reasonable prices!

Be careful of those trying to con you into tickets to big nightclubs, they over charge, your best off chatting to your reps or the hotel. We went to space nightclub to see Carl Cox, he was good although not on for long and he was late! It wasn't really my thing as drinks highly overpriced and many people drug taking - I did expect this before going in but I had to try it seen as it is right outside the hotel. Space can be quite loud in the morning but it only woke me up twice and it was around 9am so wasn't too bothered, I wanted to be up anyways :)

Overall the hotel was great, there isn't that much to do, but if you’re going for a relaxing holiday then this is defo the right place to go!!"

• Travel date: Sun 13th of January 2008

Had a great time in Ibiza went with a fe...

Reviewed Tue 13th of December 2005

"Had a great time in Ibiza went with a few of the lads. This place is lively without being too much in the middle of the noise and bustle. We really did like the apartments nice and clean food and bar service was excellent.

This part of the resort is nice and lively plenty of bars to crawl along, but also close to old town Ibiza too.

Great for couple and families or groups alike
Would recommend this resort and accommodation to anyone."

• Travel date: Tue 13th of December 2005