Good

This was a lovely hotel and the meals we...

Reviewed Fri 21st of September 2007

"This was a lovely hotel and the meals were really good. We had a problem in our room reported it and when we came back an hour later, it was fixed could not have been quicker than that.

Entertainment was only on two nights a week. If you go to the kiosk on the beach the lady there is lovely and will help you get where you want to go, she even suggest other things.

Went to Playa den Bossa for the day, very nice. "

• Travel date: Fri 21st of September 2007

Lovely hotel with very efficient staff!

Reviewed Tue 4th of December 2012

"We stayed here from 7-14th July and i have no complaints!

First arrived and were given a ground floor room facing the street which was not great so i highly recommend you request a sea view room when booking. We pestered the staff and got our sea view room after 2 days (after paying a supplement) and it was great. fantastic views and a huge balcony!

Staff were very friendly and helpful at all times. Our air conditioning wasn't working properly one day and the maintenance guy was at our door within 5 mins to fix it. And again the staff helped out within a matter of minutes when we needed our (slightly flooded - our fault) bathroom floor mopped.

Plenty of sun loungers at the pool area and two extra areas for sunbathing - plenty room. Hotel is VERY clean in all areas and the breakfast buffet was of a very high standard too.

Figueretas on the whole is a quite quiet area of ibiza. The area is very gay friendly and we saw mostly couples and a few small groups of people. i wouldnt recommend this area/hotel to young folk who are in ibiza for clubbing. Not the right location but for those wanting a relaxing holiday in the sun, i highly recommend this place. I'll be back!"

• Travel date: Sat 14th of July 2007

Fab hotel

Reviewed Thu 6th of December 2012

"Stayed at this hotel this June and can not fault anything about it. We stayed half board and the food was really good - some nights had a theme night. The room was quite modern and very clean although we were expecting a balcony and we had a "juliet" balcony! I definately recommend that you request a seaview room - something that we will do next time (Our friends had a seaview room and it was perfect - with a proper balcony that you could sit out on). Location of the hotel was excellent, you could walk one way and get to ibiza town or the other way and get to playa den bossa. All in all a fab hotel!!"

• Travel date: Fri 13th of July 2007

A bit dissappointed

Reviewed Fri 9th of November 2012

"I had mixed experiences with this hotel, the room we were in which was sea facing was far to hot, the aircon hardly ever worked so really struggled with the heat. Breakfasts were okay but the dining room was quite small so if you want a table make sure you down for breakfast before 9.00am.

Figuretas itself is absolutely horrible, it permanently smells of cat litter with dog crap everywhere, an abundance of prostitutes at night at the place if full of tramps. the only plus is that its close to ibiza town.

Would i go back? no, not because of the hotel but because of its location."

• Travel date: Thu 5th of July 2007

A Real Find

Reviewed Tue 4th of December 2012

"Booked this hotel based on the recommendations of this web site and I was not disappointed. The hotel is a 15 minute cab ride from the airport and situated right on the beach. We arrived at midday and checked straight in with no problems and paid the small surcharge for a sea view room (as recommended by Tripadvisor members) and it was worth it. We were given Top floor centre looking straight out over the bay which is a really fantastic view. The room was large with a good quality bathroom and indoor and outdoor veranda area and absolutely spotless.

The breakfast at the hotel is quite comprehensive and the staff in the restaurant are a hoot (always seemed to be laughing and smiling). Hotel has a nice clean pool with ample terraces for sunbathing.

Located on the waterfont promenade a good selection of restaurants are within 2 mins walking distance and the Old Town area can be reached by foot in about 10 mins which is a great place to dine, drink and socialise. You can also find two boat services across to the lovely island of Formentera along the promenade.

This was my first visit to Ibiza and I have to admit I wasn't expecting much. What I got was a pleasant suprise and I am already planning a return trip. When I do, The Nautico Ebeso will be the hotel I stay in. Great value, great location, great staff, great food, great price. Highly recommend it!!!"

• Travel date: Mon 18th of June 2007

Woohoo

Reviewed Mon 19th of November 2012

"Staff was cool and laid back. Very helpful. Hotel is own its own beach, but we prefered to walk 5 mins down to a more populated area. We lucked out big on finding this place. Could easily walk to Old Ibiza town."

• Travel date: Fri 15th of June 2007

Good hotel in Ibiza/Figueretas

Reviewed Sat 15th of December 2012

"We stayed here for a few days in September and had a grea time.

The hotel is nicely located and rooms are spacious. We asked for a room with a nice view and were given one on the top floor of the hotel, with excellent views.

You can walk to the beach from here but also to main town Ibiza. The hotel is gay-friendly and staff were most helpful answering questions about our luggage and getting us taxis.

Breakfast was also good.

Strongly recommend it as a place to stay close to historical Ibiza town but also to the beach."

• Travel date: Sat 7th of October 2006

Paradise revisited!

Reviewed Thu 6th of December 2012

"Yes it is me again! We went here for the 8th time! Everytime has been great and better than the last! I think we met this nice crowd from Wakefield. I do hope you will be back again next year! We are Linda and Trixie and I shall put a couple of pics on this time.
Hotel as lovely as ever and lovely and clean , staff make us very welcome every year Thanks Ebeso for a wonderful holiday.
Linda and Trixie xx"

• Travel date: Thu 28th of September 2006

Loved it!!!

Reviewed Mon 19th of November 2012

"Our small party of over 35`s stayed here.Hotel was fully booked so others had to stay elsewhere.We definately got the best deal.
Booked half board as it cost the same for b+b and expected some dodgy food.Wrong!!! everything was lovely,something for everyone,i`m a fussy eater so normally have a grumble over the food.Could not fault this place,real value for money!
Staff were very friendly and everywhere was spotlessly clean.The pool area was a quiet and relaxed atmosphere(until we arrived)and service was with a smile always.
After reading the reviews on here i made sure that a sea view was booked in advance,we did not tell the rest of our party,thinking we`d pulled a blinder.On arrival the lovely desk clerk bumped them up to a sea view room for free,they truly had the last laugh.
Met some lovely people here who come back year after year,can see why.Ten minutes walk into town,marvellous Italian restaurant a couple of doors away and Kitch bar for pre club drinks(Paul o`gradys twin behind the bar).
Will 100% be returning here sometime in the near future!!!"

• Travel date: Fri 22nd of September 2006

A mixed bag - but worth a stay only if in a sea view room

Reviewed Mon 29th of October 2012

"This hotel is really a mixed bag.

The good.
If staying in a sea view room, the views are spectacular in the day and night especially from the 6th floor or higher.

The location is great. 12 minutes walk from town. Even quicker by bus (the 39, 31 or 14). 11 - 15 minutes buis trip from the best beach in Ibiza d'en Bossa. Althought there is the quiet Figueretas beach immediately out front.

The hotel half board is a must with a decent selection of food available from both breakfast and dinner with theme nights some nights.

The hotel also has a decent pool if hirring deck chairs at the beach is not your thing.

The bad.
The hotel staff and the people in town were not as friendly as other places in Spain, even when we attempted to speak in Spanish. The service overall was extremely poor. The air conditioning in the room was a little on the blink, it would work on and off. Some of the local children would use the pool and cause a rucus and have to be ecorted out at least once a day.

Final comment.
If staying at this hotel you must have a sea view room, given the lack of plesantries but the staff, the sea view plus the half board would lead us to come back. Without one or the other the hotel is not worth staying at, although I would recommend a room in the location which should also be cheaper."

• Travel date: Sun 9th of July 2006

This hotel is a gem!

Reviewed Fri 9th of November 2012

"As a single woman travelling alone I felt very safe in this very gay-friendly hotel.
I would reccommend that you book directly with the hotel otherwise you will get a room facing the main road and pay through the nose for a sea view (like I did).

Apart from that, the location is fantastic and the food ( I was half board) was superb. The restaurant & cleaning staff were extremely helpful and polite but the staff on reception need to go on a customer service course s they were often rude and unhelpful.

Overall I would definitely go back as I met some wonderful people who go there year after year, and this area is superb."

• Travel date: Sun 2nd of July 2006