About Hotel MiM Ibiza Es Vive

• rooftop bar
  • rooftop terrace

Good

Worst hotel in the world!!!

Reviewed Tue 11th of December 2012

"This was the worst hotel that I have ever stayed in! The sheets were extremely dirty, the pool was small, and they did not even have a porter. What they considered a sea view was the smallest bit of ocean that could only be seen through the many buildings that were across the hotel. The bar was exteremly small and all of the cups and plates at breakfast were stained. My girlfriends and I cut our stay short becasue the hotel was so so disgusting! We paid for a five star but got a one star. I am shocked to see that anyone enjoyed their stay in this hell hole! TRUST ME-SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! The only thing that we liked about the hotel was the staff. I do not recommend that anyone stays at this hotel, it is overpriced and poorly situated!"

• Travel date: Sun 11th of July 2004

The Mutt's Nut's

Reviewed Tue 25th of December 2012

"great looking hotel, staff excellant, NO kids, good music around the pool area, food great and they even can get tickets for the clubs, main bar funky. If you go ti Ibiza just stay there!!!!!"

• Travel date: Fri 18th of June 2004

If u want to PARTY 24/7 this is the place

Reviewed Tue 25th of December 2012

"If you like to party hard this is the place. Not only does if have a excellent resturant, it has a wicked little club in it too. They have awesome DJ's poolside and in the club as well. Some of the room are small but who cares? How much time are u going to spend in them anyway, your there to PARTY HARD!! In my opinion it is a great hotel for a great price."

• Travel date: Wed 25th of February 2004

Great

Reviewed Thu 6th of December 2012

"Es Vive is the best hotel of all the hotels i saw during my stay in Ibiza. Clean, modern, intimate and in a fantasitic location. Fab view of the ocean from our room on the third floor, cozy pool area and accomodating staff made for a fantastic vacation. the only negative thing i have to say is that the hotel never stops playing loud music - which makes it hard to relax by the pool and makes it very hard to get over the late night drinking sessions! . THe owner of the hotel was really nice and very accomodating I would stay at Es Vive again and you should too."

• Travel date: Sun 25th of January 2004

Hotel Hedonism

Reviewed Thu 6th of December 2012

"The staff could be really arsey like at 'swanky' bars in London but refreshingly were really helpful. The bar packs out post-clubbing, with tunes and people on the lash: we semed to spend hours there!! Then sunrise and out to by the pool for some sun and more drinks 'etc'. Not a place for relaxing quietly in the sunshine: too many caners for that, but that's what it's all about.... Beautiful x"

• Travel date: Mon 22nd of September 2003

Trendy little hotel

Reviewed Tue 11th of December 2012

"Place is obviously an old hotel redone cool, staff are cool, hot servers around the pool, sometimes they forget stuff but who cares yer in Spain. Probably wouldnt book room here again but I would go hang by the pool or in the Experience bar. Had a good time thanks Benson & Hedges."

• Travel date: Sun 21st of September 2003

sorted in Ibiza

Reviewed Mon 29th of October 2012

"the staff are most helpfull especially the beautiful Em,cee thankyou for making our stay so enjoyable see you next year"

• Travel date: Tue 16th of September 2003

dogs danglers

Reviewed Tue 30th of October 2012

"stayed at es vive 2 weeks ago, top staff,music and local enough to walk home from bora bora or space if your legs can take it,will be booking up to stay again for next years little adventure. small but usefull rooms great food even better staff, marks out of 10 i give the place 9.
cu next yaer guys"

• Travel date: Thu 11th of September 2003

Es Vive is the place 2 be

Reviewed Sat 20th of October 2012

"I stayed @ Es Vive on Aug8-13, and i must say, it was an excellent hotel. great vibe, kool people, no annoying kids or families, chill music and great staff all around. The only thing that went wrong was the air conditioner which did not work, but they gave us 20% off. The owner jason is really kool and was quite helpful whenever we saw him at his Base Bar or even in the hotel when it came to discount tickets or connections. I will definitely statys here agains next summer. Nima."

• Travel date: Mon 25th of August 2003

Great but for one thing

Reviewed Sat 27th of October 2012

"As a female Hedkandi fan I visited Es Vive, with my boyfriend and two male gay friends, because of the hedkandi connection. We found the hotel and staff to be friendly, helpful and courteous although the daytime bar/pool staff a little unorganised. However the "owners" were rude and often judgemental. They seemed to want to help all others groups, especially female, with tickets and passes for clubs and extras and would often ignore requests from myself and my gay friends and then blatently respond to other guests in front of us. I would hope that this was not due to the sexual preferences of my friends after all this is Ibiza! but I can only assume from their lack of respect and courtesy they showed us that it was. The hotel other than this was a free and easy place letting guests kick back and relax with no kids to annoy you, a godsend if your maternal instincts are lacking like myself, and the freedom to sit out and relax on the terrace all day and all night should you wish. I agree with another comment by a reviewer no coffee or tea available for those very early morning after clubbing chinwags."

• Travel date: Fri 22nd of August 2003