First Class

Reviewed Mon 6th of June 2011

"Just home from first visit to this hotel and 4th visit to Es Cana. I have to say that this is the best hotel I have used, spotless, and exellent food, comes very close to the Gold hotel quality. top entertainment, Richard Sharp, Me and Him, best local bar 200yds Popeye's.
Highly reccommended."

• Travel date: Mon 6th of June 2011

theft from room

Reviewed Mon 27th of September 2010

"We have just returned from this Hotel and on the second day we had all our money stolen from the room. The managers attitude was disgusting and he did not want to know when we reported it, all he said was if you have cards get more money and walked away. we wanted them to call the police but they refused so we had to get a taxi to the local police station and they were as much use as the hotel manager they just did not want to know,
the patio doors were left open nearly every day despite complaning , we could not sleep at night as the noise was horrendous, the bar staff tried to short change us on 3 seperate occasions then tried to argue about it , would I recomend this hotel no i would not we could not wait to get home. "

• Travel date: Sun 26th of September 2010

a great hotel/resort for a family

Reviewed Thu 26th of August 2010

"back today and loved it, clean friendly and above all the food is unbelievably good, plenty of it and beautifully prepared.would reccomend this hotel VERY highly"

• Travel date: Wed 25th of August 2010

Viva Ereso Ole !!!

Reviewed Fri 13th of August 2010

"WE LOVE THIS HOTEL ! This was our second stay at the ereso and definately wont be our last. The staff are friendly and very helpful,the hotel is immaculate, rooms were cleaned everyday. The food is of a very high standard however, a little bit more spice would have been nice.Got to mention Kevin, Sophie and Lisa (the hard working entertainment team) they did a brilliant job, there was something for everyone.

The kids club is great it kept my daughter entertained throughout the day, giving me time to unwind !! 2 large swimming pools, lots of sun loungers available, pool side bar as well as a sun terrace what more could you ask for !!!!!!

This hotel deserves 5 stars cant wait to come back next year !!! :)

• Travel date: Tue 3rd of August 2010

A Word of Warning!!

Reviewed Mon 5th of October 2009

"My family and I stayed at the Invisa Ereso Hotel in Es Cana, Ibiza for two weeks during September 2009. It turned out to be a complete nightmare. The hotel and the town are quite basic and are very poorly prepared for periods of sustained bad weather! We had 2 days of sunshine during our stay and were pretty much confined to our rooms for the rest of the holiday. The Hotels only saving grace was that the food was good.
On the third day we were there - and whilst I was in the shower - I had my purse stolen from the bedroom. I tried to report the missing purse to the staff at reception. Sadly they were uninterested and insisted that this sort of thing dosen't happen at this Hotel. They suggested I should have placed my purse in the safety deposit box, which I would have done had I been leaving the room! I asked for the Police to be called but they refused and told me to take a Taxi into Santalulia. I did try to point out that my money was stolen along with my purse but, again, they didnt want to know. I then called the Thomsons Rep over and explained the problem to him but he was as unhelpful as the Hotel staff. He told me the same thing - to take a taxi and that there was nothing he could do to help me! Why is he there then!?!
Having lost all of my money (and sentimental items) and, having been fobbed off by the Hotel staff and Thompson Rep, I was very anxious and upset. Fortunately, I was able to borrow some money from my family to get me to the Police Station where I was further fobbed off by an unhelpful Officer who claimed he couldn't speak English. Upon my arrival at the Police station the Police Officer thrust a form in front of me and gestured for me to fill it in. Although they didn't understand English they insisted I tick the 'Pick Pocket' option on the form - I guess it means less work for them!
It turns out that I wasn't the only one to have things go missing in this Hotel. Three days later I learned of two more people, on the same floor as myself, who had money and bags stolen. I know that the Lady who had the money stolen never reported it because she knew how I was treated and that nothing would be done about it. This is very sad and very wrong. I accuse nobody in particular of this crime but feel I should point out that anyone thinking of staying at Hotel Invisa Ereso in Es Cana, Ibiza should be extra careful with their valuables."

• Travel date: Sun 4th of October 2009

Es Cana Es Cape

Reviewed Mon 21st of September 2009

"Have just returned from a most enjoyable holiday in Es Cana staying at the Invisa Hotel Ereso.My wife and I find it very difficult to fault this hotel in any way;the cleanliness,food,hotel staff and entertainment being of a very high standard.In fact we think this hotel deserves a higher rating than its current 3 stars.
The resort of Es Cana suited us ideally with a good selection of bars and restaurants but the younger generation may find it a little on the quiet side.
We both enjoy walking and would highly recommend a gentle stroll to the nearby beaches of Cala Nova,Cala Martina,Cala Lleyna and Cala Pada.Es Cana beach itself is also just a very short distance from the Ereso and from there it is well worth taking the water taxi to Santa Eulalia and Ibiza Town.
Also don't miss out on the Wednesday Hippy Market particularly if you like to barter for jewellery.
Finally for a great evening out go to Charlies bar where every evening there is live music (lots of tribute bands)and if you are lucky you may win a few Euros at Bingo."

• Travel date: Sat 19th of September 2009

fab holiday

Reviewed Mon 27th of July 2009

"this was our first time at hotel ereso,we had a fabulous
time. the hotel was immaculate the staff were very pleasant
and helpful,the entertainment was exellent very good for the kids
also had a mini club on during the day for them.the food was very good and i must say very
filling! the pool got cleaned every day and lots of sunbeds available.
will definately come back again!"

• Travel date: Thu 23rd of July 2009

Great for families

Reviewed Sun 15th of March 2009

"This is out second visit to the hotel in 2 years. Rooms are basic but very clean and now have air conditioning. The resort is a traditional family resort with a good selection of bars and restaurants. Lovely beach, though beware of the jelly fish when the sea is a little rough! The food and service is excellent and the standard is better than I have experienced in some 4* hotels we have visited. Would definately recommend this hotel."

• Travel date: Sun 15th of March 2009

We have just returned from our first vis...

Reviewed Mon 25th of August 2008

"We have just returned from our first visit to Ibiza and we stayed at the hotel ereso. This hotel is a fantastic hotel and great value for money. It is located very central to the beach, night life, bus stops for links to all other resorts and supermarkets. The hotel staff are extremely friendly and are very polite and welcoming and are always available when needed for help or information. The room we stayed in was very spacious and had both aire conditioning and a ceiling fan. The room was cleaned every day and new towels were also provided daily. The meals were brilliant and food was provided to meet everyones taste, with a wide selection to choose from each day. There was 2 themed nights while we were there mexican and idian and again the food was great.
The hotels pools are clean and there is plenty of room for sunbathing with many sunbeds!
Entertainment is provided throughout the whole day at the hotel for both adults and the kids, and a new act is on each night, e.g. Battle of the sexes, magic show, Miss Ereso, parrot show.
Many trips are avialble I recomend a trip to Ibiza town where you can visit in whihc the views are amazing across the whole town and sea. night buses are available until 3 am to Es cana just a 2 minute walk from hotel ereso.
Cala Nova beach is also only a short 10 minute walk away from hotel ereso this is a fantastic beach to visit if you like waves! and this beach as well as all other beaches on the island are gided by life guards.
A ferry to formentera, Ibiza Town and Santa Eulalia are also available form Es Cana Beach again around 3-4 minutes walk from hotel ereso.
This hotel is definatly a great place to stay for all people, it is mainly aimed at the British and attracts a wide range of people including couples and families. 10/10

• Travel date: Mon 25th of August 2008

We have just returned from a two week ho...

Reviewed Mon 25th of August 2008

"We have just returned from a two week holiday,the Hotel and staff were fantastic. The food was superb and catered for all tastes. The rooms were spotless as were the pools and surroundings. The staff in the hotel were really helpful and the bar staff worked really hard. Kevin,Monica and Susanna did a fantastic job as the entertainment team and really helped to make our boys holiday special,they are still singing the songs two weeks later.
The hotel is in a great location and is in easy walking distance to the beaches and bars etc not to mention the hippy market on a wednesday. We had one of our best holidays and would definately return to this Hotel."

• Travel date: Mon 25th of August 2008

me and my family have not long come back...

Reviewed Sun 24th of August 2008

"me and my family have not long come back from our holiday at the hotel and were very very pleased with the hotel. the food was varied and had something for everyone. the staff were very pleasant and the hotel itself was spotlessly clean and the atmosphere was great. the hotels entertainment team worked very hard on a daily basis to include everyone in the days activities and made all ages welcome. the hotel is great for families and relaxing for couples. My family are already discussing booking again at the same hotel next year."

• Travel date: Sun 24th of August 2008

just returned from two week break. hotel...

Reviewed Thu 21st of August 2008

"just returned from two week break. hotel and its staff were excellent.
the resturant catered for all tastes with a salad buffet always on offer and
at least four hot dishes available at each sitting.
the entertainment staff worked very hard all day organising games and activities ending with a kids disco and fun dancing my seven year old girl loved it, thanks to kevin susannah and monica 10/10.
the two pools were well maintained and very clean, never over crowded as rubber rings etc were not allowed.
the bedrooms were a nice size and cleaned daily, towels were also changed daily without asking.
my only regret, there was so much to do on site we only went out for one trip. and we only walked to the beach once.
the reason for the 9/10 is there seeemed to be something missing for those hard to please teenagers on site in the evening, so they drifted to the local club or bar.
i would definitely return .
. "