Fab holuday

Reviewed 22nd June 2016

"Just had a fantastic week at the Invisa Hotel Ereso, we returned on the 29th of may 2016 , the hotel was spotless and maids the rooms every day, the food was lovely and plenty of choice, the hotel itself was close to all local amenities and only a few minutes walk to the beach, would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to visit Ibiza, and we would go back and stay again without a doubt, In our group there was me , my other half our daughter who is 8yrs old and my mum and his mum and stepdad, we all had a very enjoyable stay here it catered for all our different age groups x."

• Travel date: 3rd June 2016

fabulous hotel

Reviewed 1st June 2015

"Just returned from Hotel Ereso 10 great days. Hotel spotless throughout .all staff friendly and helpful Rooms clean and well maintained .restaurant spacious and bright. Food excellent with great variety at all malls .indoor and pool bars well staffed. Entertainment staff bright and breezy and worked hard all day and every day to keep young and old well amused.would recommend this hotel to couples young and old and also great for families. Hotel has 2 lovely pools with lifeguard in attendance.Hotel is also within easy reach of local bars and restaurants .safe sandy beach 10 minute stroll. "

• Travel date: 1st June 2015

Best Hotel I have ever stayed in

Reviewed 11th August 2012

"The invisa hotel is possibly the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Firstly we were dropped off outside the hotel very early in the morning not many people were awake but we were still greeted with a smile from the staff up working then we went to our room which had an air con and a fan both of which made the room cool and comfortable to be in the tv had the news so we knew what was going on and the beds very comfy. We also had a balcony on which we could see the pool and the sea it was a lovely view. We stayed around the pool and even around the pool of the hotel there is a lot of activities that you can do, like water polo, shooting, cocktail games, football, Zumba and more. The meals were varied through our stay it was the same food for breakfast but they have everything for breakfast like toast, yoghurt, cooked breakfast and cold meats. They also had themed food nights the Mexican night was very night and the food was very good. There were all inclusive drinks in the bar outside and inside the hotel there were ques for these and sometimes really long lines this is not down to the bar staff it was due to the greediness of some guests in the hotel. Some guests were going up to the bar and ordering 13 drinks for 3 people this made the ques wait longer. However the bar staff were very efficient when doing there job and tried to get it done as quickly as possible, they were also very friendly to everyone. As when i stayed one of the staff Patrick was very friendly to everyone and was liked by all of the guests as he was a very nice man. There are also kids clubs which all the children enjoyed. The animation team where brilliant I got to know them and had a brilliant time of an evening they did a mini disco for the children that they all got evolved in and after that clap dances I got evolved with the clap dances and had a really good time. Natalia Maggie and Richard where the entertainment team they were all brilliant I got to know Richard better than the other two however did chat to them as well all the children loved the animation team and they were always doing silly little things to make them laugh like wearing hats or goggles. At the end of my stay I didn't want to go home and as I was about to leave Richard came to me and hugged me and said goodbye as well as having a lovely holiday I also met some lovely people and am glad to say I will be coming back to this hotel hopefully next year. I would advise people to book this hotel it is really worth it. "

• Travel date: 11th August 2012

fab hotela

Reviewed 29th September 2011

"Arrived at this hotel 6th September till the 16th for 10 nights stay,,, we loved this hotel... its a very clean and well presented hotel with lovely staff working here, from the management down to the cleaning staff... rooms where big enough for what you want them for and are cleaned everyday, there is a TV in the room but be honest your on holiday so you dont bother with that, we hired a mini fridge which was a god send, you have air con and a ceiling fan, the shower in the room was a great power shower, there our 2 pools at this hotel with a kids area, there is also a sun terrace, and also a pool side bar, food was lovely with loads of choice for everyone, the hotel is a couple of minutes walk to the beach, shops and bars and supermarket our on the door step, you do get the stupid people who go down at 7 in the morning to reserve there sunbeds (which i feel the hotel need to deal with) as these people then dont come back down till late morning early afternoon, some days we spent on the beach due to not being able to get a sunbed cause of selfish people... the resort its self is lovely and very relaxed... we will go back to this hotel again as we loved it... and we also loved the resort with its bars that you could ever chill out in or go and see an act in... there is somethink for everyone in the hotel and the resort."

• Travel date: 29th September 2011

Just brilliant!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 14th September 2011

"Well this was out 2nd year visiting The Ereso, and its just brilliant!!! We have booked again for next August. The hotel is clean, maid service every day, food in restaurant is outstanding, plenty of choice and all frashly cooked! Entertainment is on all day with activities for both adults and children. Kevin and his staff who run the kids club and do all the entertainment are all fantastic.My kids had a great time at the mini disco and loved taking part in the games too. The 2 swimming pools are very safe and the childrens pool is just knee depth. We always managed to get a sunbed, which was great. The beach is jusy 5 mi walk away with Cala nova beach about 10 mins away. Plents of shps, bars within walking distance. Perfect location for everything. Also just a 25 min coach journey from the airport. We cannot wait to go back!!!"

• Travel date: 11th September 2011

Nice relaxing holiday

Reviewed 12th September 2011

"Had a nice relazing break at the Ereso, third visit but did feel that the hotel was not as good as previous visits. Nice and clean, but food was only just okay, a bit repetative but usually found something we liked so cetainly did not go hungry. The entertainment team worked hard, but did not stay in the hotel much at night. The resort is small but there are a few shops and bars around. The beach is lovely and there is a nice walk along the beach and along the prominade. We had very good weather and had air conditioning in the room and it was certainly needed. We paid extra for a family room as we were three adults and there was ample space as it was a room for four people. We did not get up early to get a sunbed and always found plenty to choose from, but there were a few broken ones. All in all we had a nice time, but I don't think we will be going back, we felt we got a good deal with Thomsons at £350 for one week full board but it was definately not worth any more than that. As usual it is other people that detract from enjoying the holiday, rude pushy people with noisy rude children who can't behave and no not German or Italian but Enlgish."

• Travel date: 8th September 2011

3rd visit disappointed this time...

Reviewed 6th September 2011

"Just returned from a 7 night stay at the Ereso, must admit this time we were disappointed. On the 1st night our air con wasnt working, so we reported it to reception and the manager Eduardo was quite abrupt, and said that nothing could be done until the next morning at 11am. When I asked to change rooms I was told no the hotel was full, and he then put the phone down on me!!! I was very annoyed. We were unable to get any sunbeds until 5 o'clock in the afternoon so therefore we did not spend any days in the hotel, only returning in time for dinner. The hotel night entertainment was fine except we could not find a chair to sit on,had to resolve to sitting on the sunbeds, surely the hotel could have provided more plastic chairs!! and could have been better prepared. On the plus side the food was nice, the rooms were cleaned daily, but unfortunatley we won't be returning again. "

• Travel date: 31st August 2011

Good hotel turned bad!

Reviewed 1st August 2011

"After four return visits I must agree with the previous reviewers assessments about how this hotel has depreciated. Many thefts from rooms, pools closed because of people defecating in them, restaurant manager loudly abusing guests, long waits on tables and then long queues at buffet,no sunbeds available after 8.00 a.m.,crude and poor entertainment (Why ask men to undress? Why ask people to do lap-dances with strangers (this clearly caused a big argument between one couple and understandably so)? Why encourage men and women to make writhing movements against each other in front of children?)The children's'entertainers' spent their time chatting up the guests; clearly to the anger of some husbands. Their boss was constantly asking them to work! The kid's club was useless, I saw parents complaining but it was clear the supervisor couldn't care less. The playground is covered in sand doubling as cement. I don't know what they served at the bar but coke and fanta should sue! They put four ice cubes in small plastic glasses to reduce the amount of lemonade you get and charged e1.60 for the priviledge. Many of us spent the time wandering about waiting for rooms to be made ready. The police seemed to be in the hotel a lot. I saw a lady lying on the floor and was told she was hurt by the lift door closing on her. What i always liked about the hotel was the friendliness of other guests but with a few exceptions things ahd changed this year. There seems to be a push to encourage Italian guests but I did feel that they tended to be quite pushy almost to the point of being aggressive. I recommended this hotel to friends but thankfully I was able to ring around and warn them not to book this hotel in time otherwise I would have been very embarrassed. Next year this hotel goes all inclusive and it is clear they are aiming for the rough and ready clients. I certainly will not be returning to this hotel ever again!"

• Travel date: 29th July 2011

Watch out, there's a thief about !!! 8/7/2011-16/72011

Reviewed 26th July 2011

"We stayed at the Ereso last year and thought it was a fantastic hotel so booked again for the same week this year but NEVER, EVER AGAIN !! I Went with my elderly parents and the day after we arrived dad discovered his wallet had been stolen from the room. All his money, c/cards & driving license gone. Luckily our passports were still in reception. Dad went up to the room straight after breakfast and discovered the theft. He came back down to report it to reception. The manageress went back up to the room with my dad and was extremely patronising. She went clambering up the wardrobe, rummaging through his belongings telling him that he must have mislaid it and that nothing like this has ever happened before. He then came out to tell me and my mum and we all went back into reception. The manageress let him use their phone to call CPP and then literally pushed us out of the door telling us we had to go to the Civil Guardia in St. Eulalia to get a crime number. Never even bothered to ask if we had enough money to get there. Anyway, shocked and realising we had to get a crime number, we went down to the bus station and caught a bus into St. Eulalia. This was around 9.30am. After getting off the bus, I asked directions and discovered that we had to walk up a steep hill and it was quite a distance away from the bus station. My mum was struggling to keep up as she suffers with a bronchial disorder and it was a very hot day. We eventually made it to the police station only to find that they don't speak very good English. We were put into a waiting room and asked to fill a form in. Another policeman came and fetched us into an office. The one that called us in seemed to speak no English at all but we were interviewed by one that did speak a little. He aked if there had been anymore thefts and we said no and he gave us a strange look. I would say we were in the police station well over an hour. After getting a report and crime number we made our way back to the bus station. When we arrived back at the Hotel (almost 2pm ), the manageress came running up to us and said there had been another 6 rooms that had been robbed. She also said the police were in the hotel.....This made us even more angry and upset. She refused to call the police for us, but after we had left the hotel, another lady we had become friends with, demanded the police came to the hotel after discovering her daughter and partner had also been robbed. As people were still walking past reception to go to breakfast, word spread and another 5 families came forward. After comparing notes with other 'victims' we all came to the conclusion that it was an inside job, and that the thief had had entered the room before as we had all noticed strange things like the phone off the hook, cases had moved, clothes moved etc, although this hadn't registered at the time. We were also of the same opinion....that it was us that were being treated like criminals. Although we were all on different floors (4,5 & 6), we all had rooms at the back of the hotel past the service access which runs from top to bottom from the hotel. After speaking to other 'victims', it seems that it wasn't just money that was taken. Jeans, mens' aftershave and also numerous games consoles. Looking back, I remember hearing a Scottish lady saying that they had lost a console and management had tried to explain it away by saying it must have been gathered up with the sheets. I would bet my life that this families room had also been entered but they left the hoel before the thefts came to light. How many other families have got home to realise things have gone missing? We all accept these things happen, but the attitude of the management was absolutely disgusgting. They tried their best to keep the incident covered up which I find totally unacceptable. I would like to give a shout out to Mike, the Thomson rep. He managed to secure us all a free safe (too late, I know) and spoke to all of us and took details of all the thefts and has passed them onto Thomson head office. Last year I couldn't wait to get back to The Ereso, this year I couldn't wait to leave. Such a shame because it's a lovely hotel. One thing I would like to add....When we were given a safe key, we discovered the safes were already locked. So how did the thief/thieves know that any of us hadn't booked a safe? Also after talking to other guests, some families told us that they had had their doors knocked only to find noone was there when they opened them. This was happening AFTER the thefts had been reported on Monday. You have been warned. "

• Travel date: 21st July 2011

Perfect Place For Everyone!

Reviewed 1st July 2011

"the hotel ereso is suitable for everyone; families, couples, friends young and old. I have just come back from a stay here for 10 nights with my partner. We are both 20 and it was our first holiday abroad. The staff are lovely and friendly and speak english. Rooms cleaned every day and were very pleasant. Food was AMAZING we ended up eating there every day there is so much to choose from from salads to fajitas. There are two lovely pools and you don't have to get up at the crack of dawn for a sunbed. The entertainment was outstanding, there was a show every night with a wide variety such as bird shows, karaoke and live bands. I would definitely go back tot his hotel and recommend it to all my family and friends! "

• Travel date: 30th June 2011

Fab Holiday

Reviewed 20th June 2011

"just back from hotel ereso es cana this was our fourth year returing we would not go anywhere else the standard is very high , food great lots of choices, hotel room immaculate cleaned every day nice fresh towels all staff through out the hotel are very friendly and helpful sorry we only stayed 1 week looking forward to going back next year. would recommend this hotel to anyone dont listen to the grumpy reviews this is a top class hotel."

• Travel date: 18th June 2011

Ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 14th June 2011

"Just returned from a week at this hotel and wished I'd booked two!!! Really fantastic hotel, food was amazing and hotel very clean and well organised!!!! Cannot think of one bad thing to say!!! Already looking at returning in September!!!"

• Travel date: 12th June 2011
  • ...

Hotels near Invisa Hotel Ereso

Top traveller tips for Invisa Hotel Ereso

• by frankie .gas/white

"enjoy cala nova beach, 10 minute walk away, superb and the snorkeling is 10/10"

• by LivingTheDream123

"boat trip to ibiza town"

• by mags

"take the local bus service to other towns its so easy and cheap"

• by Ema M

"The sunset trip - must see beautiful"

• by Bernie R

"just enjoy the all round friendly atmosphere!"

• by stanleybet

"if you want an early night ask for a room by the tennis courts"

• by LivingTheDream123

"Visit Cala Llenya it's beautiful "

• by Dawn H

"If you want it quiet hotels have a room at the back, the best views are the pool views."

• by Disappointed guest

"Don't go to this hotel. "

• by Geoff Gigg

"Charlies and the Hippy Market"

• by Geoff Gigg

"Don't hesitate - go and see what it has to offer."

• by Sarah, Gloucester

"Shopping in Santa Eulalia"

• by ackyannie

"Nothing outstanding to see or do."

• by ackyannie

"There's little to do and the weather in September is grim!"

• by LivingTheDream123

"I love es cana quiet friendly resort."

• by rachie22

"Take tge bus to Santa Eulia or the mini tourist train which offers various excursions throughout the day. These are based just down the righ..."

Invisa Hotel Ereso is also called