T1 - Quarto (Sul)

Great place to stay

Reviewed 14th November 2012

"Just returned from a weekend break at Jardins da Rocha and will definately return. Loved this hotel. The appartment itself was very clean and had all we needed. We stayed on the 21st floor which had amazing sea views. The reception staff were also very helpful and friendly. There is a supermarket just round the corner which has fresh bread and plenty of bars and restaurants nearby to choose from. We flew into Faro with Easyjet and found this hotel on the Easyjet website. We also managed to get a very reasonable transfer through Resorthoppa at £42 return for 2 of us. Well recommend this appartment block."

• Travel date: 21st June 2008

Well situated. Friendly and clean apartment

Reviewed 19th November 2012

"We wanted a studio apartment with sea views and this apartment came up on tripadvisor. It was an excellent choice. We e-mailed the hotel direct and they organised the transport through Low Cost Transfer at $18 each. (most people seem to use this company) The staff spoke excellent English and were very helpful. The studio was large with lovely seaviews (we had requested sea views on our e-mail). There is a childrens area and swimming pool on the grounds and so it could be noisy in July or August so it might be better to get one of the higher apartments. It was very clean and cost us $39 per night. Also the bus stop into Portimao is just around the corner."

• Travel date: 17th May 2008

Best Apartments In Praia Da Rocha

Reviewed 19th November 2012

"I stayed here in September 2006 and it was FANTASTIC! The staff are so friendly and helpful and the apartments are spotless. We stayed in a studio apartment which was huge! It had a big kitchen and bathroom, plenty of wardrobe space and there were even 2 big sofas, a tv and a large balcony. The cleaners were great too. I really cant fault this place. I can't believe its only a 2 star and the rep even commented on this! The only small complaint I had is that the beds weren't the most comfortable I've ever slept in! (but not the worst either!) The location is also perfect as you are accross the road from the beach and the street with bars/shops etc. is just around the corner! Its extremely quiet though and the noise from the bars etc. is not heard!! We had a great holiday here, can't wait to go back again!!"

• Travel date: 20th February 2008

This was the 5th time I visited Portugal...

Reviewed 11th January 2008

"This was the 5th time I visited Portugal and Praia da Rocha! Absolutely love it! It’s great for everything from bars, restaurants, Irish bars and night clubs. Cathedral is a must do especially on ladies nights (free t-shirts and glasses, as well as drink offers, and only for girls!!!!). If you’re looking something bit quieter but great fun, Croke Park Pub or Twins are a great night out! And for the food you MUST go to Titanic! It’s closed in the mid winter season but a sister restaurant is only 5mins drive away, taxi driver should know it! Also the Dolce la Vita on the main strip is gorgeous (try the garlic bread)! The beach is lovely too for sunbathing and there are some amazing cocktail bars along it! Alvor is a village just 5-10mins out of Praia da Rocha absolutely beautiful down by the water especially at night and some good cocktail bars and shops there as well as Rocha! This year I'm heading back to Portugal but to Alberfura, done a day visit to it this time and liked it as well, although I feel like I'm gonna miss out on everything Praia da Rocha offrs. Hope Alberfura just as good, I might fit in a wee day trip to Praia da Rocha!! to go to Titanic! ;)! But definitely go to these apartments as well have everything you need, they're quiet but not even 3mins walk up road to the main strip! Perfect for everyone! Pool area is great as well, not too big but just right!"

• Travel date: 11th January 2008

Great apartment block

Reviewed 30th October 2012

"This was a lovely apartment block. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Room cleaned every day. The bathroom was spotless. The kitchen had everything you need, cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, large fridge freezer, coffee machine, even a washing machine, and did not cost any extra. The furniture was good quality. You could get ITV and BBC1 on the TV. Less than a five minute walk to the beach. The pool was clean. I was 6 months pregnant and took a 7 year old and we could always get a sunbed, a mat, and some shade for me under the umbrellas. Would definitely go back here."

• Travel date: 23rd October 2007

beach view mike sandra fleetwood

Reviewed 29th October 2012

"just returned from jardins da rocha this is second time we have stopped here and both times very clean and friendly room had all mod cons tv had bbc1 and itv as well as news channels the pool area cleaned daily plenty of sun loungers so no need to put towels out like people do pizza restaurant below hotel the resort itself has everything you need weve been coming to this resort since 1990 when it was a sleepy village so we have seen it grow ino a bustling resort beach still fantastic and spacious sea a bit cool at first but it is the atlantic we will return again"

• Travel date: 4th October 2007

Great location

Reviewed 14th November 2012

"We went for 4 days to see a boat and stayed here because we saw it advertised. Couldnt have picked a nicer or better located place. Fantastic views from the building. 26 floors high and most of the rented apartments are on the middle/high floors.There are 2 balconys which are railed off for safety. Sitting room/dining room and huge bedroom. The sette can convert into a double bed and a chair into a very comfortable single bed. It is self catering with all utensils and towels etc. Basic stuff can be purchased just up the road in a little supermarket .People mainly eat out except for breakfast. Fresh bread and rolls etc available within 50 yards. Whole place tiled and very clean. serviced 3 times a week with changes of linen etc. Reception very helpful from recommending eating places to getting taxis or hire cars etc. It is 50 yards from an amazing beach which is better than Miami (from experience). \we flew into Faro by Easyjet from Stansted and got a prebooked bus which took us to the door, it also collected us for the return journey. Booked from Besttransfer4u.com. It cost £46 return for the 2 of us, considering its over 60kms it is cheap and reliable but comfortable. Will use again without doubt. Forgot to take a camera so no pics !!!"

• Travel date: 6th June 2007

We have just returned from a week in the...

Reviewed 22nd May 2007

"We have just returned from a week in the Algarve. We only stayed in these apartments for one night before moving to Albufeira, but I would have liked to have stayed longer. The apartments are the cleanest and best equipped I have ever stayed in. Reception staff were very pleasant and helpful and the pool area was lovely. I didn’t' like being on the 22nd floor but as we were only there for one night it was fine. Apartments are in a perfect location, nice and quiet but only a few minutes from the strip. The beach and marina are beautiful and the close town of Alvor is a must visit. We spent the afternoon there and had the most delicious and reasonable lunch overlooking the sea. If we go back to this area of the Algarve we will definitely be staying in these apartments, although I will be asking for a room on a lower floor!"

• Travel date: 22nd May 2007

My daughter and I had a lovely time at t...

Reviewed 19th May 2007

"My daughter and I had a lovely time at these apartments which are ideally situated in the friendly resort of Praia de Rocha. Beaches are beautiful, however there are steep steps down to them, which may not suit everyone. The apartment was extremely well equipped and very clean. The maid visited regularly and towels were changed every other day. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool area has plenty of sun loungers and the surroundings are very pretty with well maintained gardens. Would recommend visits to Titanic, Atlantis and Dockside restaurants-all with excellent food, pleasant staff and reasonable prices. A walk to The Fort is extremely worthwhile as there are outstanding views of the marina and they have lovely orange juice! Overall we had a very enjoyable holiday and would definitely return to these apartments. "

• Travel date: 19th May 2007

Fantastic apartment

Reviewed 14th October 2012

"For 2 people, the room we received on a last minute deal was fantastic. A huge living room/kitchen with balcony, average size bathroom and large double room with another balcony. Location wise the Jardins could not have been placed better, approx 2 minutes from the beach at one end of the resort, with the other end of the resort (the marina) a steady 25 minute stroll away - the space in between littered with nice restaurants, souvenir shops and bars. The pool was not large, but mainly deserted - probably due to the fact the beautiful beach was so close, although we were there quite early in the season (May). Would I recommend the Jardins da Rocha? I'm thinking of booking again for next year."

• Travel date: 2nd July 2006

Hotels near Apartamentos Jardins da Rocha

Apartamentos Jardins da Rocha is also called

• Jardins da Rocha Apartments
  • Jardins da Rocha
  • jardins da rocha praia