Bar Lounge

• rooftop terrace
  • kids club

Fantastic

Reviewed 16th December 2012

"Excellently located. Beautifully designed modern hotel (rooms are very small but you don't really care as you're in Monte Carlo for goodness sake!) Brilliantly clean - fantastic facilities and although you have to pay an extra 15euros per head for breakfast, the buffet served is excellent. (eat as much as you can). The hotel only opened about 9 months ago I believe, so everything appears to be immaculate - would be interesting to see the hotel in 5 years or so. Prices aren't cheap - but book early and you can save about 120 euros which is worth it. My husband and I stayed there for his birthday on our way to Florence and we couldn't have wished for a better hotel. I am really fussy (I mean really fussy) and if this hotel managed to tick all the right boxes with me, well........"

• Travel date: 24th July 2008

excellent hotel -good price if booked early

Reviewed 28th October 2012

"stayed at novotel for night while travelling. By booking well in ahead the cost was pretty much halved. Rooms are well furnished and equipped, excellent breakfast, pool and gym. Rooms with balcony available at a supplement of 20 euros - worth it if you want to unwind with a sea view, otherwise save your cash and take the city side room. Plenty of parking, though at an extra cost. A short walk takes you to all the sites you would want to see. Plenty of places to eat and drink, but expect to pay more here than in france / italy."

• Travel date: 21st July 2008

Fabulous! Such amazing value!

Reviewed 2nd December 2012

"Just rerturned from a 3 night stay at the Novotel in Monte Carlo. It was fantastic and such good value. We had a superior room on one of the higher floors and the views from the balcony were superb. We had amazing views of the port and also the Palace & cathedral. The hotel was spotless and I really could not fault it. Its location was great - 2 mins from the station and a 10 minute walk to casino. The service at the hotel was great - I would like to mention Pascale (she was incredibly courteous and professional and did her best to accomodate any requests). I would definately return."

• Travel date: 17th July 2008

Wow

Reviewed 13th December 2012

"I looked around for some time to find a Hotel in monaco. This Hotel was perfect. Within 5 minutes walk of the TGV station and within 10 minutes walk of everywhere. We had a room on the top floor with a nice view of the district and the water. Our room did not have a balcony but the rooms on the lower levels do. the hotel is new so the rooms seem new and well furnished. the rooms are of a good size. The rooms had tea and coffee making facilities which some hotels dont have in europe but no iron which is needed to get ready for the casino! For the price I dont think you could do better here."

• Travel date: 29th May 2008

No Ordinary Novotel

Reviewed 11th October 2012

"This hotel was a complete surprise. It has a fantastic position just 200 metres from the train station, 5 minutes walk from the casino and a 10 minute walk down to the harbour if you use the lifts at the station. It is also well signposted if you arrive by car from the A8. The hotel is new and the décor is attractive – spacious lobby with funky décor, attractive pool with a terrace area where you can dine, and an indoor restaurant and bar which overlooks the pool. Check in was friendly and helpful (we got there 2 hours before and were able to have one of our rooms) and if you arrive by car you are given a map to show you how to get to the entry of the parking station which is underneath. We stayed 3 nights in 2 "superior" (standard) rooms on the 9th floor. These had balconies and views towards the palace and harbour and were a reasonable size. They were well furnished with a small, white bathroom, thoughtfully equipped and with complimentary bottled water and tea making facilities. The beds were comfortable. The bar and restaurant were state of the art with full length glass windows and interesting décor. The menu was innovative - apparently helped along by a Michelin chef - and the food and service were excellent. All the staff are helpful and willing to please, especially the restaurant and bar managers. I have stayed in several other Novotels but this one is like no other. We loved it."

• Travel date: 24th May 2008

So glad we chose the Novotel

Reviewed 13th December 2012

"We booked a family room for 2 adults and 2 children. The room was small but more than adequate for our three night stay in Monte Carlo. We asked for a room high up with a view and was given a top floor room overlooking the harbour. The rooms were very clean. Breakfasts were varied with plenty to eat and drink for both adults and children. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Monte Carlo can be expensive but the Novotel was affordable and allowed us to experience this beautiful town. We flew to Nice and caught the bus from the airport to Monte Carlo. The bus dropped us off right outside the hotel. Very convenient. I would highly recommend the Novotel and would certainly return to this clean, modern hotel."

• Travel date: 1st May 2008

Great Hotel

Reviewed 2nd December 2012

"Me & my husband stayed there for 3 nights, plenty of time in Monte Carlo. Hotel was very clean and modern. Staff was ok. The rooms were clean and the housekeeping staff was above average. They were great at making sure we had everything we needed. Did not eat but had a couple of drinks in the bar, very expensive. For Monte Carlo we though the price was great. The town was very quite and we had a great time. We took a helicopter ride over the city that is a must. The town was so pretty but was surprise how sleepy it was. I would love to go back and stay in Nice and visit Monte Carlo. Hotel gave a name of a tour guide that picked us up at the hotel for a 4 hr tour of Nice for 110 euros for both of us, great value!"

• Travel date: 8th March 2008

Lovely Modern Hotel

Reviewed 27th December 2012

"Went to Monte Carlo on a 4 day break for my husbands 30th birthday new hotel very clean and modern. had room 707 and this had a fantastic view of the harbour.room was nice clean and modern.bathroom was small but fine for how much time we spent in it. food was good and the staff were helpful and friendly the hotel is central but be prepared to walk and everything is up hill but i would recommend this hotel if you were taking a break in Monte Carlo."

• Travel date: 3rd February 2008

I had to calm down before writting this,,,

Reviewed 16th December 2012

"My boyfriend and I stayed in novotel Monte-carlo from 24th December till 2nd January... Very easy getting from Nice airport to Monaco and is 16 euros each way. Almost dropped outside the hotel. First impressions great nice and friendly staff clean hotel... Our first room was 701 with a great view of the harbor and castle. Absolutely delighted. This is where our stay got worse on the day of the 26th we found an awful smell in the bathroom coming from the sink. It was truly awful. What only can be described as sewage so we mentioned this to the reception staff as we headed out for the day. We were told this would be sorted by our return that evening. Got back and fair enough it had gone.... During the night the smell came back with a vengeance. Which made both myself and my boyfriend sick. Again back to reception the following morning asked this time if we could move rooms. They said yes but to come back at 2pm. We returned at 2pm from our half day out only to be kept waiting till 3.30pm. We were offered a view of a road which we declined then a room of an apartment block which we took as were exhausted by this point and feeling very poorly. We asked to speak to the hotel manager which didn't happen. A member of the reception staff said that housekeeping couldn't smell anything and what did I expect from a 3 star hotel... I didn't expect to smell sewage over the xmas period and thats a fact. As we were checking out on the final day I asked for the head office address and then the head of reception came out to kind of apologies and said we would be looked after If ever we were to return... I found the reception staff rude and arrogant the minute something had to be dealt with and a complaint being made. I also want to point out that the smell of dogs was incredible every other guest in the hotel had a dog with them and they did there business everywhere... I would never recommended this hotel and even if this is a three star hotel it wasn't cheap. Finally I think I'm so angry because It was a special holiday for my now fiance and I as He proposed on new years eve. Novotel didn't spoil that one. I sound like such a moan which I am not... Just terribly let down... Oh and I think max time spent in Monaco needed is 2 days. But great base for France and Italy..."

• Travel date: 9th January 2008

new and clean hotel in the center of monaco

Reviewed 27th December 2012

"We checked into this hotel after having a horrible exprerience nearby at another hotel / residence that we had reserved through hotels.com. Novotel Monte Carlo is a brand new hotel. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and contemporary. Each hotel room includes a separate bath and shower. Our room was on the top floor and had a gourgeous view of the bay. Hotel staff was polite and helpful though not as knowledgable as many experienced staff. Room service was quite good and the price could not be beat. The breakfast buffet was excellent as it included a variety of pastries, dairy products, bread, eggs, and fresh fruits. The hotel was located in the center of town, and is walking distance to the casino and the famed cafe de paris. Overall I would say this hotel is a nice place and you get your money's worth."

• Travel date: 4th January 2008

Hotels near Novotel Monte Carlo

Novotel Monte Carlo is also called

• novotel hotel monte carlo
  • accor monte carlo