Good

Very happy

Reviewed Mon 22nd of October 2012

"I'm glad I never listened to "bad" reviews, I had a marvelous stay here, ALL the staff were extremely helpful, friendly and understanding,a perfect example, on my last day there I had to hang around til 21.55 for shuttle pick-up, this would have meant traipsing around for twelve hours until that time, I asked at reception if I could "pay" to keep my room for that period of time, I was told "of course I could, and I didn't need to pay a cent. Bloody brilliant, also many thanks to Joe at reception who told me the best place to buy "low-cost" clothing was Debenhams at The Point and to introduce myself to a certain lady, this I did and was treated brilliantly by two lovely English ladies. (only for the clothing, I hasten to add) HAHA. This hotel is great for all that you need for this part of Malta, don't bother with idiots who write the bad reviews, they need a life. GO THERE"

• Travel date: Mon 22nd of October 2012

The reception is lovely, as are the rece...

Reviewed Fri 5th of September 2008

"The reception is lovely, as are the reception staff, but this hotel is more of a building with rooms! If you don't ask for a seaview room expect a dingy view of an alleyway. The restaurant has no windows and the bar is actually a large shutter! The rooms are well decorated but thats about it. The showers are tiny, getting in them was hard enough and every time i turned around i knocked the heat setting to either freezing or boiling! After carefull inspection of my bed (following several restless nights) i found i was actually sleeping on a piece of thin plywood! The air conditioning turns its self off randomly when it feels like it and on the morning of leaving i was told that their were another 16 similar complaints. I reported that i could hear dripping on the bathroom ceiling and prehaps they should investigate the noise. They thanked me, wrote it into the fault book and a week later, the ceiling fell in! " The problem with this hotel is that they hire the cheapest workmen" i was informed! There are randomly cut holes in most of the ceilings and hopefully they were sorting out the bare wires for the missing smoke alarms! If you are unluckly enough to have to use the lift be prepared to wait, as it takes two people or one person with a large bag! One portly gent was complaining that he could not fit in with his wife!
This is not a 3 star hotel in my view and even though i am smiling as i write this i am not exagerating and i would not return here!"

• Travel date: Fri 5th of September 2008

Hotels near St. Julian's Bay Hotel

Top traveller tips for St. Julian's Bay Hotel

• Kev Q by Kev Q

"Take your own tea/coffee making facilities, (none in room) "

St. Julian's Bay Hotel is also called