The beautiful architecture of Ferrieha Farmhouse

Good

We had a very relaxing and pleasant stay.

Reviewed 6th December 2012

"If you crave to swap the rat race for a quiet sojourn in a small and friendly B+B in a rustic and tranquil village, then this is for you. Our hosts for our stay, Hans & Eva, greeted us at the port in Gozo. After exchanging warm handshakes and welcomes we were off and a short drive later, we had arrived. Upon arrival we were shown around the facility and were immediately taken by the calming effect it had. Our room was sumptuously furnished with a modern en-suite bathroom however by far the greatest feature was the large balcony which boasted an inspiring view over the Maltese archipelago. Breakfast was plentiful and adequate and enjoyed under the shelter of the morning sun in the gazebo. Throughout our stay nothing was too much trouble for our hosts. They even suggested and took us to some secluded and of the beaten track bays and beaches to explore. On our last evening we had a BBQ with other guests and relished in Eva’s cooking being washed down with local wine. In the morning we left exchanging hugs and pats on the backs. Would I recommend it? Yes, to everyone. Would I go back? Yes, most definitely."

• Travel date: 2nd June 2010

divine place

Reviewed 18th November 2012

"In this B&B you really feel like a king and queen. First of all the house has a castle like appearance inside. The room is royal and the view from the terrace is breathtaking: you can see the island Comino with the Blue Lagoon. Secondly the owners Eva and Hans are extremely kind and make you really feel at home. We really advice you to have dinner with them one (or more) evening(s). Eva cooks very well, and it is very relaxing to sit around the open fire with a glass of wine and have a good talk. The garden is dominated by a beautiful swimming pool with jacuzzi."

• Travel date: 10th May 2010

Absolutely great!

Reviewed 6th December 2012

"Prior to my stay I was looking forward to this trip. However, I could never imagine that it would turn out this great. The accomodation is beautiful with big rooms, a nice living room (with fire) and a cozy kitchen. Furthermore, the garden with the big pool is beautiful! However, what amazed me most was the great view you have from the B&B: you can see the blue lagoon and the two other islands right from your bedroom! To conclude I would like to give my compiments to the owners. They were so nice and friendly that it almost felt like visiting them while we still had enough privacy as well!"

• Travel date: 28th April 2010

Fabolus

Reviewed 18th November 2012

"It is a wounderful place for relaxing or if you just want to have a romantic time with your partner. From the window of the room we where sleeping in we could see the Blue Lagoon at the Island of Comino when we woke up. The view is just fabolus and if you would like to just enjoy walking, this must be one of the best places. If you wish to get some culture experiense there is Auzure Window in Dwejra and of course the tempel of Gragantija that are one of the oldest remaining ruins. Ramla Bay is also worth visiting. The staff/owners of the bed and breakfast are more then willing to help you with tips and many of your wishes. The bed and breakfast has a pool, as well as a relax pool, and for the crazy one even a Sauna. The dinner room is very cozy with a open fire during the evenings. This place is quiet and relaxing for the one who need to reload his or here batteries."

• Travel date: 28th April 2010

Excellent, Excellent!

Reviewed 13th December 2012

"I stayed at Ferrieha Farmhouse during Christmas 2009 together with my family and friends. This B&B is beautiful and the service is excellent. The rooms are very clean and the beds are very comfortable and the see view is magnificent from some of the rooms. The quality is very high and Eva cooks delicious food."

• Travel date: 7th April 2010

One of the best hostels i've evern been too

Reviewed 11th October 2012

"One of the greatest experiences i've had. I've been to Malta before, but decided to explore Gozo a bit more. The hosts made amazing food and toured me on the island. The hospitality and the location is so beautiful. Great rooms and a lovely pool. I would recommend this to anyone from young to old."

• Travel date: 6th April 2010