Hotel Milton

Via Giuseppe Verdi 80, 30016, Jesolo Italy

Wonderful holiday

"My partner & I had always wanted to visit Italy and managed to find this holiday last minute.

The hotel is very quaint, the room was sweet, the staff were lovely, the pool was clean and the food was delicious.

The resort was great - perfect for a relaxing holiday. The beach was pleasant, the weather was very hot and the Italians were sooooooo good looking!

Despite eating loads I only put a pound on after walking up and down the main strip night after night, which is fun and interesting.

Eat as much pizza and ice cream as possible when you are there as nothing else compares :-)

Also a visit to Venice is a MUST! The place is like nowhere else in the world."

• Travel date: Tue 27th of April 2010

Almost Perfect

"Stayed at the Milton Romantik for 1 week at the end of August 2009. I booked for half board and for a single room. I was pleasantly surprised initially by the room which appeared spacious and had quite large balcony. The decor was attractive and had plenty of storage for clothes etc. Unfortunately it was a bit on the dark side but then I did not come to Italy to sit in my hotel room. The room no was 404 and was situated beside the laundry on the top floor. On the first night of my holiday this was a problem as there was a storm and the electricity failed. The noise of the generator starting up and the air conditioning sounded like furniture being dragged across the ceiling every 5 mins or so. I was concerned as the hotel was full and I could not be relocated but the weather was fine for the rest of the week and there was not a sound to be heard. It was pleasant to have a fridge in the room. The hotel didnot charge for safety deposit boxes or air conditioning which was adjusted by remote control...Brilliant. Beach towels were left in your room and a beach pass for your free lounger and umbrella could be obtained at the desk. I thoroughly enjoyed this hotel. The staff were the best I have encountered yet, always smiling and nothing was too much trouble. They greeted you every day and enquired about your activities with genuine interest. The pool area was clean and beautifully constructed, surrounded by flowering shrubs and water features. I never found it crowded or noisy and a few days I went to the beach and loved the facilities provided there.

The breakfast coffee was to die for and there was something for all tastes. Dinner was varied and satisfying again with a choice of menu. The least favourite night was the Venetian night which was all fish based but one could request an alternative.

All in all I'd say a very good value hotel where you would feel very much at home if you are on your own. I would return again but would ask for a different room next time."

• Travel date: Mon 21st of September 2009

Excellent Family Retreat

"Myself and family have just spent 10 days at this resort, and we all thoroughly enjoyed it.
From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome, the front aspect of the hotel is beautiful and welcoming. The rooms are bright and airy; the food was exceptional and cleanliness to a high standard. The staff were always polite, helpful and obliging. If all you want is to relax by a pool there is a picturesque one at this hotel.
My family and I would not hesitate to return to this hotel."

• Travel date: Fri 28th of August 2009

Fantastic Romantik Hotel

"It is a unique romantik hotel in all Lido di Jesolo. It´s in a quiet part of town on main street with beutiful front retaurant. Passing by turists are takeing pictures because it is real Italian style hotel. The beautiful garden with diferent coulored flowers is beside the hotel with pool and fountains.
The beach are 50m from hotel with free use of sun-beds and sunshades. It has cabins, toalets and showers.
Food is great, it could be more but... Waiter Roberto is veri funny and pleasant man with good manners."

• Travel date: Wed 12th of August 2009

A lovely Hotel!!

"I had a fantastic holiday, the hotel is very pretty and well maintained, the staff were great and very helpful especially Roberto, the restaurant manager, the food is fantastic and plentiful, the hotel is situated in a busy part of Lido Di Lesolo, this can be a little noisy at night, but this never bothered my party consisting of my niece 17 (her 1st time in Italy and she's hooked), mother 76 and me 43, we all had a fabulous relaxed holiday and the Cosmos reps were around and very helpful, i would highly recommend this hotel to anyone."

• Travel date: Sun 5th of October 2008

the most photographed hotel in Lido de Jesolo !! . & fab for Coeliacs!!!

"Having read previous trip reviews and the industry's own review on the hotel we were looking forward to visiting this hotel, and were not disappointed. The Staff are either Family members,close friends or reliable employed staff and all were friendly and helpful. Our Waiter Roberto was attentive, very helpful regarding what I as a Coeliac could eat, and even told me where I could buy glutenfree pasta which they would cook for me ( a pharmacy about 5 mins from the hotel ). The rooms are small, as are all rooms in hotels in that area, but definately large enough for what you need in a place where the room is somewhere to sleep & change. It was cleaned daily and fresh towels almost daily. The Hotel has a small pool area, but with the beach about 5 mins walk away we split our time between the 2, and were pleasantly surprised by the "non crowding" we felt in both places. The beach was very sandy, no pebbles getting in/out of the sea and very clean. Each hotel has its own set of beds/shades which strikes you at first as leading to a busy feel on the beach but in actual fact we had no problems at all with space or getting a bed. The Hotel is well situated along the main street, which at night time becomes pedestrianised and a hive of noise with groups all of ages & types walking around enjoying the bars and the shops which stay open til midnight. During the day this main street is almost empty. It amused us greatly that during the evening people would stop at the outside of the hotel and photograph it - even though they were not staying there. It is by far the prettiest hotel along a street which has many. The area is good for families as children are well catered for, groups of older people, and those in-between. Only an hour away from Venice. Would we go back to this hotel - YES definately !!."

• Travel date: Wed 10th of September 2008

Friendly and attentive service

"The Hotel Milton is a lovely, small hotel looked after by extremely friendly, helpful and attentive staff. There are four floors with beautifully decorated rooms. All rooms seem to have balconies and there are also deckchairs and sunloungers available at the private bit of beach taken by the hotel a short walk away.

The food is delicious. You have to select what you want for dinner the day before, but there is a choice of four starters (two being soup), three main courses and three deserts. There are also other dishes available, such as salads. The fruit salad is rather disappointing - much of it apparently from a tin. Breakfast is self-service with scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, cereals as well as slices of cheese and hams available.

The restaurant and reception staff speak good English and were happy to suggest local sights and to recommend transport etc.

Slight downsides: the room I was in (on the top, 4th floor) was rather dark because of the curious layout with the bathroom along the outer wall where it would have been nicer to have a big window. The lift only reaches the 3rd floor. And, the television in the room is screwed into the top corner of the room, which doesn't make for a very comfortable viewing position."

• Travel date: Sun 3rd of June 2007

Nice Hotel

Good

"This Hotel was a nice place to stay.The hotel staff were very friendly and extremly helpful.The hotel is very close to the beach about 250mtrs or so,The bar at night is lively with a good range of drink's.The food is nice but the choice can be limited.The room's are small but practical.The Hotel is located about fifteen to twenty min walk from the centre of Lido De Jesolo.There are load's of shop's around catering for everything from cheap wine to expensive clothes.There are no real "pub's" in the area as it is all hotel bars, i think we found one bar which played "Modern" music but it is a great place to relax and is nicely placed for daytrips to Venice or the Dolomites."

• Travel date: Sun 6th of August 2006

Nice to stay in, not great to eat in.

Good

"Stayed in Milton last week in June and first week of July '06. Very quiet, relaxed atmosphere and staff really friendly. Ideal location - close to beach, restaurants and shops. Area pedestrianised in the evening with ideal platform to watch the world go by!Decor very pleasing with many thoughtful touches and lots of interesting features. Rooms are quite small. The only disappointment was the food which was certainly NOT four star and choice of dishes was very limited. Dinner choice has to be made the evening before - a common feature of hotels in this resort.Better to go B and B than half board in my opinion."

• Travel date: Tue 11th of July 2006

hotel milton What a gem

"We spent a wonderful week at hotel milton in june 2004, with our daughter and her partner(a suprise,as we thought we were going alone).
It's a small lovingly cared for hotel. a family owned concern where everyone was made to feel part of the family.
the rooms are beautifully decorated and kept in tip top condition, the service was second to none, and all the meals, obviously, home cooked from local produce,and, served well by our charming waiter Roberto.
all the hotels in iesolo have thier own beach space, but we stayed by the pool,which though not huge,was big enough to give you exercise and relaxation, in the most spectacularly well tended gardens.
Its a lovely little place and made all the better by the family who take great delight in thier surroundings and made us feel so at home"

• Travel date: Fri 11th of February 2005

A Holiday of a Lifetime =)

"I loved this hotel. The staff were welcoming, very helpful and extremely friendly and lovely to talk to. The food was delicious, i didnt want to eat anywhere but at the hotel. The hotel was beautiful. It was decorated and furnished with gorgeous style. It is right next door to the best cafe/bar in the world, i still miss that cafe =( The night life at the hotel was brilliant for a family vacation. I loved having cocktails at night at the hotel ( and there was scrummy non-alcoholic cocktails for the pregnant women and kids) also you havent tasted ice-cream until you have had it at the hotel Milton! The pool was beautiful ( even it was decorated in the beautiful themes like the hotel )and never too crowded or busy. There were lots of tours available from the hotel to bring you to beautiful and fasinating parts of Italy. Everything was arranged simply for you so you don't get yourself stressed out! The rooms were all so lovely it was hard to leave them! The views were breath-taking and their is air conditioners so don't worry! The beach is also within minutes on foot and the hotel has deck chairs for you on the beach. Well as you can tell my stay at the Hotel Milton was a holiday of a life time and i fully intend on going back many time and i fully recommend it! You'd be crazy not to go, I have not even written my review to it's full potential there is no words to describe it GO AND EXPERIENCE IT!"

• Travel date: Mon 16th of March 2009

Hotel Milton is a very pretty hotel and...

"Hotel Milton is a very pretty hotel and very well maintained, i did notice alot of people stopping to have their pictures taken at the front of the hotel...it is set in a busy area of Lido Di Jesolo, and may be bit noisy at night, but this never bothered any of my party my mother 76 and my niece 17 and me 43, and is very close to the beach, we had a wonderful relaxing holiday, the staff were extremely helpfull epecially Roberto, the restaurant manager, the food was excellent and plenty of, i also found the Cosmos reps were around alot, and very helpful, i would recommend this hotel and Cosmos to anyone, it's a must as far as holidays go!"

• Travel date: Sun 5th of October 2008

Hotels near Hotel Milton

Stayed at Hotel Milton? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Hotel Milton

• bobby_carrot by bobby_carrot

"Lido Di Jesolo is beautiful and has a brilliant atmosphere. It is buzzing with locals and tourists. "

• bobby_carrot by bobby_carrot

"I loved the Venice Islands and the little cafes that were so delightful to got to =) "

Hotel Milton is also called