About Hotel Plaza
- high speed internet in room
- swimming pool
- free internet
- bar lounge
- business services
- public wifi
- wheelchair access
- free wireless internet in room
- air conditioning
- room service
- dry cleaning
- meeting room
- non smoking rooms
- non smoking hotel
- laundry service
- flatscreen tv
- concierge desk
- family rooms
- multilingual staff
- breakfast buffet
- airport transportation
- outdoor pool
- conference facilities
- free breakfast
- rooftop bar
- rooftop terrace
- private balcony
- breakfast available
- poolside bar
- infinity pool
- rooftop pool
3 Traveller reviews from Holiday Watchdog
"Excellent location just off Piazza Tasso, with everything you need, great designer shops and excellent restaurants. Views over the Bay of Naples and Vesuvio incredible. The Plaza Hotel was excellent, exceptionally high standard of hygiene, comfortable and quiet rooms, chic and understated with many quirky features that we loved. Staff really helpful and friendly with excellent personal skills. Breakfasts to die for with everything you could possibly need to set you up for the day. Although our room was on the front of the hotel which is on a very busy main road into the heart of Sorrento, when the patio doors were closed there was absolute quiet. Many thanks to all the staff at La Plazza for making our first stay in Italy so memorable."
- Travel date: Fri 12th of October 2012
Awesome Hotel in A Great Location!
"Hotel Plaza was wonderful! We stayed her for Five Nights from 9/14/09 to 09/19/09. The staff was great. The room was wonderfully spacious. Each floor is color coordinated with all the other rooms on that floor. It was a standard room but had so much space it was great! The bathroom was great! it was spacious and had a soaking tub and bidet. The hairdryer even had a 110v outlet for Americans and 220v for europeans!
The American styled breakfast was good too. Plenty of items to choose from, eggs fruit baked goods and more, there was even a juicer so you could make your own juices.
great Place to stay especially close to the port and shopping and right on the edge of Pizza Tasso"
- Travel date: Fri 9th of October 2009
all in all, a pretty good new hotel with a nice pool
"My fiancÃ© and I decided to base ourselves in Sorrento to discover the Amalfi Coast. We spent 4 nights in Sorrento. 2 Nights at the Plaza Hotel, and 2 nights at a hotel called the Antiche Mura which was literally next door to the Plaza Hotel. Here is our review:
- Location: 20 metres from the centre of Sorrento. Only a 2-3 minute walk to the train station. Ideal really.
- Hotel Complex: Everything is brand spanking new. New bed, new shower, new floors, new everything. Refreshing.
- Pool: Roof top pool is awesome. Overlooks Sorrento and the Beach. Rooftop bar is nice as well + free towels + showers etc.
- Air conditioning: you could make your room as cold as you liked it.
- Breakfast: Included in our hotel rate of 100euroâs night. Everything is fresh. Loads of different choices. Service was spot on. Sour point â they didnât provide luxuryâs like smoked salmon, finer hams/meats.
- Front Counter Staff: You get the feeling that they are employed because they may know the owner of the hotel. Staff are too old. They are grumpy and donât recommend local hang outs. If I owned this hotel, id get new *younger* staff who were excited to tell their guests about their local area.
- Cold Feeling: The hotel lacks a personal âwarmâ feeling. This is partly due to how new the hotel is.
- View from your balcony: My room starred straight into a dodgy apartment block â not nice to look at.
All in all, a pretty good stay."
- Travel date: Sun 6th of September 2009