Hotel Aria

Megali-Ammos-Strand, Skiathos Town 370 02 Greece

Relaxed family run hotel

"We stayed here last week for 1 week as we were attending a friends wedding. Nicole and her brother was very accommodating, friendly and had a surprisingly British sense of humor! Although small the room was clean, bathroom newly fitted with tiles throughout and towels and bed linen changed every day. This is most certainly a 3 star hotel and I would not hesitate in re booking in the near future! Breakfast was basic, OJ, tea/coffee, plate of ham and cheese breads n jams ,we often had one of the amazing omelets at a most reasonable 3 euros. The outdoor space is fantastic, nice wicker chairs with cushions, clean pool, service to your outside area ( they make gorgeous Greek and Ca pres salads)and the most amazing view of megali Amos beach. Location of hotel is ideal no taxis required. Highly recommend Aria House."

• Travel date: Wed 2nd of July 2014

My friend and I recently went on a 1 wk...

Good

"My friend and I recently went on a 1 wk package holiday with XL and stayed here and had an amazing holiday!
We were very lucky in that we had a room on the top level with a sea view - this isn't the case for most of the rooms and some people we meet were disappointed - then again the weather was so lovely that there shouldn't be any need to spend too much time in the rooms, but thats easy saying having had the nicer room!
The hotel is quite small but the pool area and outdoor seating area has been furnished to top quality - i.e. no plastic sunbeds - nice wicker beds and cushions!
In terms of eating there in the hotel you won't get anything, other than the very basic continental breakfast (although they were building a restaurant but I believe it was delayed as it was, so I'm not sure when it will be opened). You can get drinks at the 'bar' however be warned when I brought a bottle of water (not from the hotel) out to the pool area, the girl working there tried to tell me something about Greek law prohibiting me from drining it without having been purchased in the hotel! Questionable!
Other than that the hotel is a walk away into the main town and beaches, and across the road from the bus stop that brings you to any of the fantastic beaches dotted across the island!
The only gripe I'd have is not with the hotel but with the XL flights over and back - badly run, inexperienced and rude staff and a constant shortage of what was on offer in their inflight magazine in terms of food- room for improvement!

Anyway enjoy Skiathos - it's a beautiful island."

• Travel date: Tue 10th of June 2008

We have been to Skiathos many times and...

Good

"We have been to Skiathos many times and stayed mainly in Megli amos. This hotel is right at the side of the main road, which means that you only have to walk for a few minutes and you are either in the main town or on the beach. This was a perfect location for us, no taxi's on a night a nice short walk back to the hotel. On Megli amos beach the sun goes down at 6.00pm so back we went to the hotel which added another two hours to the sun, as the hotel is on higher ground (only 100m from the beach). The swiming pool is great and very clean. The seating area around it has just had all new furniture which is very nice. Rooms were very clean and had also just been redecorated. Most of the rooms dont really have a view, however we could see the sea from our room. We would recommend this hotel and we will be going there again in 2008."

• Travel date: Tue 29th of January 2008

Hotels near Hotel Aria

Stayed at Hotel Aria? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Hotel Aria