Wonderful

Reviewed Mon 18th of March 2013

"I stayed there with two friends in a period of New Year 2008/2009.
It was very nice surprise when we came there!
Excellent triple room on the 3rd floor, clean, modern room with a big bathroom :).
Beds were big and comfortable.
The stuff was so friendly. Breakfast was rich, for anyone’s taste.
One word describes this hotel -WONDERFUL!
I surly recommend this hotel and it ll be my choice when I am come back to Thessaloniki."

• Travel date: Tue 2nd of March 2010

Deserves a medal

Reviewed Sat 23rd of March 2013

"Just great.

Great decor, great rooms, pure qualitymaterials, fittings and fixtures.

Super quiet, super temperature control, super clean.

In fact it's probably the only thing worth going to Salonica for.........well except maybe for the barbecue for 2 we had down Ladadika"

• Travel date: Wed 17th of February 2010

VERY GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY

Reviewed Mon 18th of March 2013

"I travel to Thessaloniki for business reasons 2 times per month.
Anatolia hotel in my opinion is the best 'value for money' hotel you can found close to the city center. Very good and clean rooms (some of them are smaller than others) with nice bathroom. The room service have good quality of service and food with reasonable prices for Greece.
Also the breakfast is in good level and the staff of the hotel polite and helpful.
The location of the hotel is not the best (10-15 mins walking from the Aristotelous Square) but it is close to the railway station and the future (is under constuction) metro station.
I surely recommend Anatolia Hotel, especially for business travelers."

• Travel date: Wed 25th of November 2009

Excellent

Reviewed Wed 20th of March 2013

"Very good hotel. It is modern and designed with a lot of taste.
Rooms are large and clean. Breakfast is perfect.
It's quite close to the white tower (-3 km) and the cafés and restaurants of the sea front.
It is a bit difficult to find a place to park a car. As everywhere in Thessalonique.
Neverthesess, I recommend it. Definitely."

• Travel date: Sat 14th of November 2009

Really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Anatolia!

Reviewed Mon 18th of March 2013

"I stayed at Hotel Anatolia for three nights in October 2009, and really enjoyed my stay. The staff were all friendly and helpful, the room was very clean, modern, and comfortable (great toiletries!), and my meals in the evening at the Aqua restaurant were fantastic (try the salmon!). The breakfast buffet was also very good (two types of eggs every morning, potatoes, cereals, fruit, sweets, coffee, tea, juices, etc). The hotel is approximately a 15 minute walk to Aristotelous Square and the surrounding shops and restaurants. I wasn't keen on walking back alone in the dark, but never encountered any problems. The only drawback was being charged five euro to use the hotel internet in the business centre. A one-time complimentary hour would have been great. Overall, it was a great experience and I'd recommend the hotel to fellow travellers."

• Travel date: Fri 6th of November 2009

excellent values

Reviewed Mon 18th of March 2013

"Is an excellent hotel even if is not in the center.I stayed for only 1 night with two friends , and the room, the bathroom, staff and breakfast were all excellent.Is a very good quality / price report. It could be clasified as a five stars hotel."

• Travel date: Tue 13th of October 2009

Misselling on junior suites

Reviewed Mon 18th of March 2013

"This is a good overall hotel. Clean and new with an extensive and tasty breakfast. However, it is not particularly close to the city centre (although we didn't find the area as bad as other reviewers), but is only a 10 minute walk to the Ladadika area where there are lots of bars and restaurants.
The main problem I have is that the website is misleading regarding the size of the rooms. We booked a junior suite to treat ourselves as the pictures looked amazing. However, when we arrived we were given a fairly basic hotel room (103 - check this isn't the suite your'e getting). We enquired at reception and were told that all the suites are different sizes and we got the last one when we booked. Basically the small poky one that is just a bit bigger than the normal 'deluxe' rooms. We looked at the deluxe rooms and to be honest they were very small indeed.
So, it was quite a pleasant stay (Thessaloniki has lots to offer), but lots of walking to get anywhere and a disappointing room."

• Travel date: Tue 13th of October 2009

Very Pleasant Experience! Would Definitely Come again.

Reviewed Thu 21st of March 2013

"We found Hotel Anatolia on the internet, and we had an extremely pleasant stay. We were travelling with a small child, and we stayed in the Grand Suite. It was comprised of two large rooms, with 2 bathrooms, very nice, all granite bathrooms, flat screen TVs, very modern and chic! The hotel staff were very helpful and nice - restaurant was very good as well, especially breakfast which was included in the price. The neighborhood is not great, but not dangerous either, just a little seedy especially at night, but there are plenty of taxis around and also a quick walk to centre of town. There are supermarkets close by to hotel as well which is important when you have children, and there is also free parking in front of the hotel. Overall, had a really pleasant stay, and would highly recommend this place to everyone."

• Travel date: Wed 7th of October 2009

Mr. Mayor

Reviewed Fri 22nd of March 2013

"It was a pleasure to visit your city enjoyed almost every minute of it. Please, please, make your motorcycle owners either fix their exhaust system or make them put one on. The noise they make is unreal!!
Othervise absolutely no complaint. Loved the hotel too. Will be back especially that we left your casino with a lot of $$$$$, lucky bums I guess.
Cant wait for the metro to start moving."

• Travel date: Sun 27th of September 2009

don't go there

Reviewed Tue 19th of March 2013

"I wouldn't recommend this hotel because:
- the location is bad, far away from the city centre.it's a dirty, dubiuos area
- it has just a few parking spaces.we got our CAR BROKEN just across the street!!! and the worst thing:nobody cared
- the staff is terrible: indifferent and cheeky, esp. the girls.

yes,it's clean and new, but this is so little, compared to what it lacks"

• Travel date: Wed 23rd of September 2009

A great hotel in the city

Reviewed Sun 23rd of December 2012

"It is rare to find a hotel in a European city that has good sized bathrooms, modern decor and comfort, parking and a full breakfast to boot, you get all of that at the Anatolia. We stayed for 11 nights. The staff was extremely accomodating. I stayed in a Grand Suite, but took a peek at the other rooms, some were the standard european size, but others had more space...all were new decor, clean, quite comfortable. This is the first time my husband did not have to pay for parking in Thessaloniki around the hotel. There were ample spaces around the perimeter of the hotel, and some infront of the hotel, and the staff was great about allowing you to leave your car doubleparked and moving it for you until a space opened up. The complimentary breafast was a full buffet and included in the room price, fresh eggs, fruit, meats, rolls, coffee, and juices, and always a different side like potatoes or grilled vegetables. Even some morning sweets. The Grand Suite is perfect if you are travelling with children, offers two bathrooms and a door closing off the main bedroom from the living room with a pull out sofa to give some privacy between the rooms. Well insulated walls couldnt hear the bustle of the city at night and shades that black out the room from the sun. Within walking distance to some restaurants, and great for people who enjoy walking around the city, you can walk to the boardwalk within 10 minutes and all the shopping. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel, we will definitely be staying here again."

• Travel date: Thu 3rd of September 2009

Very good

Reviewed Fri 14th of December 2012

"Located near Railway station, this hotel is a very qualitative place. Very clean rooms, very nice personnel, food (breakfast) ok.
I liked it and i recommend it for everyone."

• Travel date: Tue 1st of September 2009