Sonia Village Hotel

Summer holiday

Reviewed 28th December 2012

"We spent two summer holidays in a row at Sonia Village and we felt very good. It is a very picturesque area, quiet, with the possibility of targeting other nearby cities. We recommend to all this hotel, thanks to the very qualified staff, low prices and excellent services. Certainly we will return in Gerakini, next summer."

• Travel date: 3rd November 2009

It is a nice hotel

Reviewed 21st October 2012

"I was here in september and i like very much to stay to this hotel.It is a nice hotel situated in a nice location.this is a very quiet place and the landscape is green.The personnel was very nice with us and i recomend all to come here and spend his vacation with family or friends.The food was very good and diversificated, i like it a lot.If i have the occasion i will be back here next year."

• Travel date: 23rd October 2009

A lovely place

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"My family and our friends spent a very relaxing time at Sonya Village Hotel. It's a lovely place and I find it very comfortable for couples or families looking for romantic and quiet holiday. There's any luxury but you have all you need - clean garden and rooms, a balcony with beautiful sea view, a nice beach and a pellucid sea full of small fishes, good food and polite stuff as well. A really nice place!"

• Travel date: 30th September 2009

excellent

Reviewed 13th December 2012

"The hotel is lovely clean with friendly and kind people/staff. Every room have a balcony with a nice view mountain/sea which makes the client to relax . For the kids there is a baket ball/ valey ball/ football area to play and also a nice and clean swimming pool . The food was very nice a lot of variety to choose. We really had a great and enjoyable holiday ,and I will recomend Sonia Village Hotel to anybody who wants to spend holiday in CHalkidiki Greece Yioula -Cyprus"

• Travel date: 22nd September 2009

Excelent

Reviewed 24th December 2012

"Last week I've spend one week in Sonia Village. There it's a lovely place, with a big garden, a very nice pool, a nice restaurant and a caffe-bar, also the people that work there are very polite and very warm. All the rooms have seaview, they are big, with big balcony. It's a place that I recomand to anyone who want to recreate, a pice of paradise ."

• Travel date: 21st September 2009

MISERABLE

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"I was there for a small vacantion,with my wife.The rooms where small and the beds where for children.The food was like in a comunist canteen.The swimming pool was small and sometime empty.Don't even try"

• Travel date: 12th September 2009

Lovely Hotel

Reviewed 24th December 2012

"We spent a holiday in Sonia Village in august.It was great choise.The unexpected high level off professionalism pleasantly suprised us couse we thought we know almost all about hotels in Greece.In Sonia everything is like it should be-subordinate to the needs and wishes off guests.Beautigul garden,nice and clean swimming pool with pool bar,restaurant with wonderful sea view,beach with soft sand,playground.The sevice in hotel was excellent,they were very kind and helpful,especially reception staff.Cleaning service was excellent as well.Accommodation is very good.Greek nights were regulary organised as well the pool party and we enjoyed.We strongly recommend Sonia and not only for the families but for the all generations."

• Travel date: 25th August 2009

Best valued hotel

Reviewed 13th December 2012

"We just came back after spending 10 nights in the Hotel Sonia and we really had a great time. We were a bit afraid of our holidays traveling with 3 little children from 6 to 1 and we had one of the best holidays ever. Halkidiki is very much chaotic -no sidewalks, no proper streets...-, but it was very much what we were looking for, a relaxing enjoyable holiday. The service in the hotel was great, they were all extremely kind. We even arrived at 8,30 in the morning and offered us to go for breakfast and showed us two different appartments to choose the more convenient for us, so we arranged everything in the appartment and were already by the beach at 10. The hotel was mainly occupied with families with kids so they were very used to deal with them. They were extremely kind, helpful and nice helping us choosing nice beaches or field trips to do or anything else. Really unexpected. It is a 3 star hotel but best valued, you get absolutely everything what you pay for. Cleaning service works perfect, the swimming pool is great, the beach is not bad and the little village of Gerakini is charming. I strongly recommend this hotel for families with little kids, they have everything they need, beach, pool, restaurant, playground, nice service and people. They even have entertainment. Just to improve a bit the food, it was ok, just that, breakfast very boring most of the times the same and dinner to repetitive. That should be improve."

• Travel date: 7th August 2009

The worst Hotel I have ever been

Reviewed 28th December 2012

"At the check in I was already suspicions that the Hotel was not what I expected and I was correct. We waited for 2h to get a room. When we saw that the room was missing one bed we complained and they gave us baby crib for our 2 year old son. Room had stinky closets, small bathroom, full of fly and garden ants. The food was very bad and you had like 3 to 4 choices for dinner, for breakfast you could only eat sandwiches or boiled eggs. Hotel staff was very unpleasant. Manager of the Hotel is only worried that he block you to park a car in front of the Hotel where btw you have parking spaces. I would never recommend this Hotel to anyone!"

• Travel date: 30th July 2009

Excellent value for service

Reviewed 23rd October 2012

"I was staiyng at Sonia Village during 16 to 22 may. We was 4 person in two rooms. Accomodation is very good, cleaning rooms every day, the food was good and you can eat as more as you can.Swimming pool opened every day during daytime, with a nice bar for refreshments.Also they have a restaurant were you can order local food or pizza and all kinds of drinks.No expresso cofee, but they have greek or ness cofee. The owner are on location 24 hours/day and he will fix all your problems very fast. The sea is very close. Quiet location, nice price."

• Travel date: 17th June 2009

Hotels near Sonia Village Hotel

Sonia Village Hotel is also called

• Hotel & Beach Resort Sonia Village
  • hotel beach sonia village
  • resort beach sonia village