About Plaza Pallas Hotel

• kitchenette

Mariusz from Poland: holidays in August 2014

Reviewed Tue 2nd of September 2014

"Thank you very much to the whole team of Plaza Pallas, Olive Garden and Sambuca Bar for an amazing atmosphere on vacation. Excellent conditions hotel, wonderful location Your kindness, joy of life and commitment every day made ​​me want to come back in future...

...In this wonderful place I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever met. Her smile, look, every gesture made ​​me a better man. Julia never forget you and meeting you in the future will be for me as a gift of life.

Thanks a lot to All."

• Travel date: Tue 2nd of September 2014

Great Holidays to be had.

Reviewed Tue 12th of January 2010

"We where recomended the Plaza Pallas by a holiday rep 4 years ago and have been twice a year since. I find the previou review very hard to believe as most people who go to the Plaza have been time and time again. Spyros, Katerina, Babis and Angelica are the owners and can't do enough for the guests. How many hotel owners take guests to the airport, help them with their luggage and wait with them till they check in. As for the rest of the staff you could not find more friendlier people. We have actually stayed in a room above the bar and did not find it very noisy as they close the doors. I find it more noisy when the bin men come around at 5am every morning.
If you want a brilliant holiday in a nice friendly, clean comfortable apartment close to the beach and the restaurants and bars the Plaza is the place to go. "

• Travel date: Wed 30th of December 2009

The noisiest place I've stayed

Reviewed Mon 28th of September 2009

"Having read all the wonderful reviews I was really looking forward to our stay at the Plaza Pallas, but what I found was disappointment. We really love Greece and the people but found the staff cold towards us.
We arrived at the hotel just after 1pm and was greeted by the manager and his wife and quickly taken up to our room, only when the door was opened it was clear it hadn't been cleaned. We was taken back to reception to be told it would be ready in 40 minutes, but having been travelling thorough the night with a five month old found this unacceptable, so we aired our grievance only to be told it was our thought because we arrived to early (rooms should be available from 12pm). So after waiting 2 hours we finally got our room with a cot. That brings me to my next point, I have a dog and wouldn't have let her sleep in it. It was stained with feces and sick, so luckily we had a big bed which was able to sleep the three of us. The rest of the room was very nice, big and comfortable but often smelt like a damp dog because the maids used the same mop for everything. The self catering facilities were very limited.
Then you have the noise, the bar in the hotel grounds is like a night club and plays loud music until 3am most night/mornings which can be heard in the rooms, so one bonus is you never miss out on the entertainment.
Finally the so called friendly staff! They are very friendly if your prepared to sit in the bar all day and night spending money, that way you will get a thank you, a hand shake and a smile when you leave at the end of your stay.
We still had a fantastic holiday and never let the quality of the hotels ruin our holiday, we met some fantastic people and eat in the best seafood restaurant called the King Prawn which I highly recommend, especially the seafood platter for 35 euros it was amazing.
If your going to the Plaza, it is a comfortable hotel but take your ear plugs, turn up late and take plenty of money so you can drink in the bar and all will be wonderful.

• Travel date: Sat 26th of September 2009

Highly Recommended

Reviewed Thu 2nd of July 2009

"Following my research on the internet about the Plaza Pallas (it all being positive) I decided to book for myself and a friend to go for one week in June 09.

It did not dissappoint! The rooms are clean and the staff are exceptionally friendly. The location is perfect for strolling into the town and also a short walk to the beach.

Spiros, Panthos, Sam, Sally and the rest of the team do everything to make your stay as relaxed and happy as possible.

After booking from the reviews that I read as I couldn't find a bad one - I thought it was only right to share my thoughts - If you are looking for a nice clean, friendly hotel that has some good entertainment in the evening then book here - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it."

• Travel date: Thu 2nd of July 2009

Booked based on reviews - and they're all correct!

Reviewed Thu 29th of November 2012

"31/10/08. Just come back from the Plaza Pallas hotel and had a fantastic time.I booked this hotel based entirely on the reviews on tripadvisor - and they are spot on! Spyros and his team couldn't do enough for us.

The rooms are spacious and we had a great balcony, with view over the pool. Ok, I'm not used to greek bathrooms, so was a bit surprised to see the shower at waist height and the shower curtain 6 inches off the floor, but there was always plenty of hot water and I had the towels changed twice, maybe three times during our week-long stay. Reading other reviews, I guess the bathrooms here were no better or worse than others on the island.

We were half-board and ate breakfast and dinner in the Olive Garden restaurant each day. The food and service was superb - the waiting staff couldn't have been more friendly or efficient.

The hotel is in a great location - not far from the beach and shops.Had lunch a couple of times at Popeye's - very nice food.

We went into Zante town a couple of times - nice place.

Our stay was the last week of the season and places were shut or shutting down all around us. Both our day trips were cancelled - the shipwreck tour due to lack of numbers and the Keri tour due to rough wind conditions! So, be prepared for trips to be cancelled during the last week of the season ( trips booked with our Cosmos rep). This was nothing to do with the hotel of course.

There were people staying at the hotel who had been earlier in the year and back for a second visit, and there were also people there for the first time who will definitely come back next year.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Plaza Pallas hotel."

• Travel date: Sun 2nd of November 2008

Excellent Hotel & Resort

Reviewed Sat 1st of November 2008

"Myself and girlfriend (39 & 37) Just returned from the Plaza Pallas hotel Tsilivi (30/10/08) - a really nice place to stay. Clean, friendly, relaxing, environment. Well placed for the beach and all the local restaurants. Would have no hesitation in recommending to family & friends! "

• Travel date: Sat 1st of November 2008

Silvery Tsilivi

Reviewed Sun 25th of November 2012

"Plaza Pallas s/c apt. complex. Very spacious rooms with standard equipment, excellent pool & bar facilities supported by Olive Garden Restaurant. Located virtually at one end and just off the main street, 5 minutes from a very good, long sandy beach. Plenty of shops, restaurants and bars. Tsilivi is a very easy resort to live in with a short transfer time from the airport, ideal for young families with children well catered for. Jwbee."

• Travel date: Thu 2nd of October 2008

Great hotel

Reviewed Sat 27th of October 2012

"Just returned from a very relaxing week at the Plaza Pallas. We received a very warm welcome and found the two bedroom apartment very spacious. It had a very basic kitchenette, but with all the excellent restaurants so near, who needs to cook!

We particularly enjoyed lazing around the swimming pool, there were always plenty of sunbeds to chose from whatever time of day and the water was always warm. The hotel is situated very close to shops, bars, beach etc. However, we did experience a lot of noise at night in our apartment mainly from traffic and dogs barking.

Our favourite restaurant was Popeye's which is just around the corner. We ate there three nights out of seven. The food is absolutely delicious and the staff are very friendly.

On our last night we treated ourselves to a horse and carriage ride around the resort which we would thoroughly recommend. We were taken around the whole resort and we discovered parts of the resort that we hadn't seen so it may be wiser to go earlier in your holiday. The trip took about 3/4 hour and cost 40 euro.

Overall, my sister-in-law and I had a thoroughly enjoyable holiday at the Plaza Pallas and particularly enjoyed the cocktails!"

• Travel date: Mon 22nd of September 2008

fantastic

Reviewed Sun 25th of November 2012

"visited the Plaza Pallas in August 06 along with friends and family as I was getting married during my stay in resort!!
Majority of the party were staying at the Plaza some elsewhere and I must say the studios & apartments are great. Location is good, theres a few restaurants within a couple of minutes walk or all other bars and restaurants are within 10 mins away.
Very good all round resort for couples,singles and families so suited our party very well as a very wide age range.
Plenty of things to do - theres a bowling alley across the road or a crazy golf to go at as well as the water park and all the usual trips you can do.
Spiros & Jo are lovely people who make you feel very welcome during your stay.
The evening we got married - Spiros decorated the bar area with streamers and balloons and our room was decorated with rose petals which was a lovely touch.
Would definitely recommend this resort and accommodation - we will be returning!!!!!!"

• Travel date: Tue 2nd of September 2008

Fab hotel, very friendly staff/owners

Reviewed Thu 13th of December 2012

"Just returned from the Plaza Pallas and had a great time. The hotel is lovely and clean with very friendly staff as its a family run business. Spiros & Katrina are so friendly and go out of their way to welcome you and remember all of their guests names!! Also the man in the restaurant is great, very friendly and funny!

Lovely pool, good bar and restaurant all within the hotel. Location is ideal right by bars, restaurants but not in a rowdy place as just offset and 2 mins walk to the beach.

The only moan is that our towels werent changed every day which we are used to but i'm sure we could have asked as they were eager to please and Im sure would have accommodated us.

Also Tsivili is lovely - had a lovely meal at Popeyes Restaurant."

• Travel date: Sun 24th of August 2008

Simply the best holiday EVER!

Reviewed Fri 30th of November 2012

"We first went to Plaza Pallas in the May of 2004. I was originally going to book a different hotel until the agent recommended the Plaza! That was the best piece of advice I have ever had! The Plaza is clean and excellently run and has the friendliest staff you will ever meet! We have returned to Zante three more times since then and are about to go back in September for the fourth time! We have had other holidays inbetween our stays at the Plaza but none have ever compared to the excellent holiday we have everytime we visit! Spiros, Babis,Katerina,Angelica and Jo make your stay the best it could be and all the local amenities are within a short walk of the hotel! The nightlife is second to none at the sambucca bar and Spiros will have you partying all night! (If you can handle it!) My partner and I would recommend it to any couple who likes to chill out in the sun during the day and have a good drink and a laugh well into the evening! You will love the beautiful island of Zakynthos and I'm sure you will return time and time again like we have! Enjoy!"

• Travel date: Fri 22nd of August 2008

A Fantastic, Friendly Hotel

Reviewed Fri 30th of November 2012

"A fantastic hotel in Tsillivi, Close to all the amenities (Beach is a 5 min walk, the centre is 1 min) but surprisingly quiet and relaxed.

Me and my husband had stayed in Tsillivi before and returned, this time with my mother in law. The rooms were clean and large and all had pool views. The were cleaned daily and had good facilities.

The pool area is great, with a medium sized pool and plenty of sunbeds. we always managed to get 3 together whaterver time of day.

Spiros and his family were very welcoming and I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend this hotel."

• Travel date: Thu 14th of August 2008

Hotels near Plaza Pallas Hotel

Top traveller tips for Plaza Pallas Hotel

• blondie80 by blondie80

"Olive Garden, Passage to Asia "

• roundhouse3779 by roundhouse3779

"Its a great resort for families and couples but don't buy the DVDs, quality is not great lol "

• roundhouse3779 by roundhouse3779

"The King Prawn restaurant is amazing "

Plaza Pallas Hotel is also called