About Planos Apart Hotel

Good
Good

Going back next year

Reviewed Mon 21st of January 2013

"Great 3 star property, close to bars and restaurants and the teeny tiny beach. Clean safe fun for the kids. Rooms compact but 2 single beds for the girls and a double bed room for my. Basic kitchenette and fantastic maid service.. we are untidy to say the least but they were very helpful."

• Travel date: Sun 20th of January 2013

What more could you want?!

Reviewed Sun 8th of July 2012

"This was my first time self catering (persuaded by the better half) as I'd always gone all inclusive previously! I was a bit dubious about what to expect when we got there but I've got to say...I was more than pleased!! The room (well more like a mini flat) was more than spacious, very clean and tidy and equipped with everything you'll need!

On arrival, the reception staff were friendly and helpful and checked us in in record time, no hassle or paperwork to fill in.

The balcony looked out over the pool no matter which room you stayed in. Fab!!

Beware the chickens and rooster might wake you early but shut your doors not just the shutters and you should be fine :-) quite charming rather than annoying. Make sure you get the air conditioning in your room cos it gets boiling at night!!!

You will NEVER fail to get a sunbed around the pool which is awesome!! Local beach is my favourite but I do like a dip in the pool!

Food and drinks are served all day by the pool and aren't stupidly expensive!

The local amenities are great. There is a shop just at the end of the drive but if you turn left and go to the next one, there's loads more choice and a very friendly shopkeeper - she even gave us a gift on our last day!

Bars and restaurants run all the way along as you continue down and you'll never run out of somewhere new to go! Brill!! Make sure you visit Friends Bar, Level Bar and the 2 Molly Malones!

Fantastic holiday!! Might even go back next year!!!"

• Travel date: Sun 8th of July 2012

Hotels near Planos Apart Hotel

Top traveller tips for Planos Apart Hotel

• Becstar83 by Becstar83

"It's central to everything so just enjoy! "

• Andrew D by Andrew D

"Zante Town square is lovely, Levante speedboat a bit pricy but value, Banana beach trip best value and good fun ( bus ride a bit long) shame the AI hotels are killing the local bars and reatuarnts "