Good
Good

missing football shirt

Reviewed Tue 28th of October 2014

"we stayed at the Alamis apartments in Sante after wearing my football shirt i placed it next to the suitcase on the small suitcase holder in the corner of the room a few days later i asked my partner where it was and she said she may have put it in the washing case if it was in there i wouldn't want to put it on any way when we got home and all the washing was done there was no football shirt i complained to the hotel via email and then to Olympic Holidays head office none of the parties were a bit concerned that a theft had happened Olympic said i should of reported to the police i didn't do this as i thought it was in the washing case make up you own mind on this as there was no break in?"

• Travel date: Fri 24th of October 2014

Olympic holidays

Reviewed Thu 20th of June 2013

"Staff all friendly apartments ok but flights with Olympic holidays are awful don't know what airline till you board will never use them again have used them at lot before"

• Travel date: Mon 17th of June 2013

Want to go back!!

Reviewed Thu 27th of September 2012

"Returned a week ago from a 2 week holiday at the Alamis Apartments. This is the 4th holiday spent there. Cannot understand anyone who says they don't like it & staff not friendly-maybe these people should understand there is a possible language problem! Apartment clean linen etc changed regularly and staff very friendly and helpful. Gorgeous George, Nikos, Dimitiri and the owners Panos and Anastasia are all fantastic (not forgetting all the other staff who work hard). Location great and only 5 minutes from beach, shops, tavernas etc. Can't wait to go again next year. "

• Travel date: Wed 26th of September 2012

Fantastic holiday

Reviewed Fri 3rd of August 2012

"Just returned from a fantastic two week holiday in the Alamis apartments in Tsilivi, we both really enjoyed the warm and friendly atmosphere that these apartments have to offer, excellent service from the staff, especially George and Nikos. The apartments are basic but clean and tidy. excellent food and cocktails. Overall everything you need in a holiday. "

• Travel date: Fri 3rd of August 2012

very nice holidays

Reviewed Mon 11th of June 2012

"alamis apts is a very nice clean hotel near to the pubs and the beach all the staff are very helpfull, especially george who works the night time he is a very nice smiling boy and he makes the best kokteils.... thank you for everything. i will be back... next year "

• Travel date: Mon 11th of June 2012

Lovely clean apartments in great location

Reviewed Fri 25th of May 2012

"We have just returned from a week in Tsilivi & stayed at the Alamis Apartments. It's a family run complex and all the staff we met were friendly and very helpful.
The apartment was big for 2 people with a large balcony, and the extras I didn't expect were the hair-dryer and the TV. The room was cleaned every day and there were fresh towels each day. All in all a relaxing place to stay which is lovely and clean, well run, and in an ideal position - 5 minutes walk to the gorgeous beach in one direction, and 5 minutes walk to the centre with it's numerous restaurants, tavernas and bars in the other direction. What more do you need!!"

• Travel date: Thu 24th of May 2012

FAB Place

Reviewed Tue 23rd of August 2011

"I have been to the Alamis twice now, missed last year as (BIG) Bill, Patsy, & Mary were caught up with engagements, weddings etc. We are going again in a weeks time and cannot wait to see everyone there Denis (little sweetie) Anatasia, George again.
We always have lovley rooms up stairs...which would be great again. the rooms are always kept clean & the cleaners are really lovely, they always have a smile for you. We will be arriving late in the evening but keep the beer cool! the bar staff are great and you can't really ask for a better place to stay. "

• Travel date: Fri 19th of August 2011

fantastic holiday staff @ location

Reviewed Mon 1st of August 2011

"I was sick with worry about what to expect at Alamis after the reviews I read,as soon as we arrived it was a case of what the hell do people want and expect from s/c Accommodation get a grip you lot that wanted 5* and paid for 3*,it was by far the best family holiday we have ever had.perfect location pool outside your door on tap 104degrees sunshine fantastic staff,especially tiger and kitten they know who they are!I mean its that terrible my girls are going back in 5weeks.we are Defiantly going back next year but for 2weeks,BEV and George you were awesome we can't find you on Face book been to most Greek islands I lived in Crete I loved Laganas until I went to Tsilivi,we can't think of anything you could want that's not already there.The Apartments are basic but spotless, spacious,and away on holiday in fantastic weather how much time do you want to spend in your room,don't anyone be put off from picky pointless reviews you pay for what you get,gill.Shellie.Carla.lee.Wakefield west Yorkshire,"

• Travel date: Fri 29th of July 2011

the perfect holiday

Reviewed Mon 1st of August 2011

"just come back on sunday from our 3rd year here and we all agreed that we would definately be back again next year!!! there is nothing to dislike about the apartments or Tsilivi itself...yes the apartments are basic but they are clean and we had clean towels and linen every other day and the bins were emptied every day apart from one which is excellent in a fortnight!!! the local people are just so lovely and a few of them have even started to remember us from previous years which made us feel very at home...do go to More bar as there is a lovely owner there by the name of Amundo who we have known for the 3 years and he is now part of our holiday!!!"

• Travel date: Thu 28th of July 2011

The truth about Alamis

Reviewed Tue 26th of July 2011

"Having just returned from the Alamis apartments in Tsilivi, I felt compelled to write this review.
The accommodation was typical Greek, clean and basic just what a someone who is familiar with Greek accommodation would expect-no problems there.
What I did have a problem with was the unfriendliness of the staff, who never smiled and it seemed such an effort on their part to assist with any questions or need you had, no matter how minor it was!!

Upon our arrival at 7am in the morning, we were shown are room and had to carry our suitcases up 2 flights of very steep stairs without any offer of help (or smile) by the man who showed us our room. The rooms themselves have all that you need; two plates, 2 cups and 2 glasses, a pan, a toaster and a kettle. No tea towels or cloths are provided though (which are in all other Greek apartments that I have stayed in).

The Air conditioning is 40 Euro per week an it is ESSTENIAL in July and August. The safety deposit box is 20 Euro per week plus a 10 Euro refundable deposit.
For the internet there is an extortionate price....don't pay it. If you sit by the garden area near the back (near the supermarket exit) you can pick up free internet with planet hotel, otherwise there are plenty of places that offer free internet.
The location itself is good, a 5 minute walk to the beach and to the restaurants. Beware though that if you sleep in the outer building you will be able to hear loud music from the bar next door until 3am! The bar is OK for drinks at very good prices, I would not recommend eating theree though as it is cheaper and better food is to be found at the apartments next door: planos apartments, plus eating at Alamis also means being served by miserable and grumpy staff which personally puts me off.

The staff seem to be friendly with the people who spent all day everyday by the pool and never leave the complex and therefore get all their money. They also show friendliness to those who return every year. (I will not be returning). For those of us who are more independent with and without children who want a real taste of Greece I would not recommend these apartments.
Also if you have visited Greece before and expect what you have probably experienced as a lovely welcoming environment with ever so helpful staff don’t come here it will tar the wonderful image you have of the ever friendly Greeks: as said before none of that to be found here.

I am not a grumpy miserable Brit who loves to complain, but having been to Greece 3 times previously and hence why I returned a 4th, The experience at the Alamis has put me off Zante completely mainly due to the unfriendliness of the staff.

From a well travelled woman who visited these apartments with family and has never been faced with such inhospitality than at the Alamis!!! jI left disheartened that my images of the lovely Greek people and way of life had been tarred by plain rude staff and owners.

Check out trip advisor web as well!"

• Travel date: Fri 22nd of July 2011

Awesome Alamis!

Reviewed Mon 18th of July 2011

"We stayed at the Alamis last summer (August 2010) for two weeks and had the most excellent time there. The rooms by Greek apartment standards are very good, anyone complaining about facilities or modcons really needs to seriously consider WHY they are going to Greece...experience the unique culture and the way of life and don't be so British as to moan about showers and eggcups!
The staff at Alamis were simply great, right down to Antonis the night guard. We got on with them all so much we were treated to a free multi course home cooked meal on our last night.
Tsilivi is a very good resort for families and young couples, I highly recommend the Two Brothers cocktail bar which has the most fun and lively nightlife in the area. We really enjoyed several restaurants but on the whole I'd stay away from Indian/Chinese or anything run by Albanians. The best Greek restaurants are usually on quieter sidestreets. Further along the road into the resort you do get a couple of 18-30 style late bars and a strip club but there are plenty of other choices.
The all night beach party we went to was an eye opener, don't let your daughter go on her own as clocking off waiters from above mentioned Indian/Chinese restaurants are complete perverts. A fun safe time can be had if you just keep your sensible head on.
All in all, The Alamis was superb, could not recommend highly enough, and Tsilivi is an excellent resort. "

• Travel date: Thu 14th of July 2011

Alamis rocks

Reviewed Wed 6th of July 2011

"I have returned to the Alamis for about 7 years twice a year and I love the atmosphere and the greek way of the apartments. You are free to come and go and the rooms are clean with towels and sheets changed at least three times a week. The cleaner is lovely and will accomodate you if your having a lazy day. Anistasia is just lovely and will always have a happy smile for you, and her boys are just lovely ask George for a card trick or two and believe me he is "as cheeky as he looks". Granddad is just beautiful. I love the Alamis and feel everytime I am returning home and love to see the people who have also returned. Dennis in the supermarket and his family are also very welcoming and love to do what they can to make you stay a happy one. I have travelled a lot in Greece and no where has made me return the way the beautiful Alamis and Tsiliv have. Looking forward to see you all in September and would be lovely if room 19 was free. Love to all "

• Travel date: Tue 5th of July 2011

Hotels near Alamis Apartments

Top traveller tips for Alamis Apartments

• cherryblossom by cherryblossom

"ideal and freindly place. "

• Freckletontravellers by Freckletontravellers

"Rent a car to see all the island i.e. St Nicholas, the ship wreck, Alykes beach etc. "

• Chayleigh by Chayleigh

"There is something for everyone "

• Charlyandmarc by Charlyandmarc

"Beautiful area, friendly locals "

• Charlyandmarc by Charlyandmarc

"Giorgios restaurent, utopia cocktail bar. "

• worldtraveller by worldtraveller

"If you want the staff to be friendly, saty at the pool day and night "

• C Rackley by C Rackley

"Beautiful people near a beautiful beach and find Freddie's beach bar "

• gilly by gilly

"make sure you see more than we did it was too hot to go anywhere in the day "

• Yamas! by Yamas!

"You can spend the day at alamis and fully enjoy. The pool is great, jacuzzi also available. The food is great, drinks ice cold and really cheap. The staff friendly and a good laugh. When we were there we spoke to many couples that returned every year "

• shellyriannon by shellyriannon

"Restaurants - Zeus, Georgia - avoid Nemesis "

• kazzz by kazzz

"check out The Boomerang Bar situated on beach as u walk in. "

• elena_m by elena_m

"georgios restaurant was our favourite place to eat - the staff are friendly and the food is amazing. "

• citysoul by citysoul

"The Blue caves are beautiful, and smugglers cove is a must. "

• Ted by Ted

"Central location. Ultra safe beach for children "

Alamis Apartments is also called