Good

Best club 18-30 I've ever stayed in!

Reviewed Thu 13th of September 2012

"The transfer time for a start was only about 20mins and when we arrived we were not disappointed! There were 3 of us altogether so we all fitted in the spacious room no problem! Hotel staff were extremely friendly and the pool although small played good music during the day and had fab bar staff. On arrival you will get hit by the reps trying to sell you the package, I don't recommend it as all the events started so early and were a bit of a rip off! They will sell you tickets to a paint party but rescue (one of the best clubs) does a much better one for 10euro every Wednesday night! The location was FANTASTIC!!!! Right on the strip, you leave and everything is at your door step literally a 3 min walk to the beach! I would fly back here in a heartbeat! If you've booked up and have any trip advisor worries! Forget them. Best hotel in laganas! Guaranteed! "

• Travel date: Wed 12th of September 2012

Perfect young and lively place to stay!

Reviewed Mon 26th of September 2011

"The hotel was in a great location with a decent sized pool, beach just down the road and all the clubs and restaurants on your doorstep! one word of advice! DO NOT LET THE REPS FORCE YOU INTO BUYING TICKETS! the first day we were there the reps crammed me and my friends into a room and basically forced us to pay up 220 euros for the weeks events! To be fair at the end of september I advise some of the events as the strip is mostly dead but I would not recommend then 220 euro package to anyone! and the free bars are rubbish! it is very limited as of what you can get, no beers just things like vodka and lemonade with like 1% vodka in the cup... also the lemonade is usually flat.. soo think about it before you pay because they will NOT refund you.. we tried 5 times to get a refund without success.. so apart from the reps, the hotel was in a perfect location for a lads holiday, made some amazing friends while staying there! hope to stay at Tzante again next year!"

• Travel date: Mon 26th of September 2011

Sept 11,

Reviewed Tue 20th of September 2011

"Me and my 5 mates went to Tzante early september were all male and between 20 and 23 years old. We had a great time, the hotel is probably the best placed hotel in laganas its right in the middle of the strip and 50m away from the beach. There is a few bad reviews about the hotel bathrooms and staff but we found the bathroom adequate and the staff nothing but helpful. The pool wasnt very big but was always clean and there was always lots of sunbeds available, the pool bar wasnt the cheapest but there was alot of choice from bottles to spirits, the bar staff were also friendly and helpful. There is a 20 euro charge if you want to take outside guests back to your room. You do have to pay 7 euros a day for aircon but we just opened the glass doors and left the louvered doors closed at nights and the breeze was enough to keep you cool.
Finally alot of reviews have moaned that they was charged for broken/damaged items or bed sheets covered in UV paint we had 3 rooms between us and kept them reasonably clean and wasnt charged for anything on check out day so i do not believe the hotel looks for an excuse to charge you, All in all we thoroughly enjoyed our holiday and would recommend it to everyone looking for an 18 to 30's hotel."

• Travel date: Sun 18th of September 2011

Best holiday of my life!!!

Reviewed Wed 17th of August 2011

"Went for a two week holiday with 15 other friends to Zante and stayed in this hotel! Not only was it the best two weeks of my life, but the hotel was very nice. People that complain about the state of the hotel need to think about the type of holiday your going on. Club 18-30's - clubbing holiday, you pay for what you get!
Firstly, the hotel itself is in the perfect location - better than any other hotel on the strip. It is a 5 minute walk to the beach, a 2 minute walk to supermarket/bars/restaurants/clubs! Yes it is noisy at night, but thats what you go to Zante for, and if your drunk enough in the evening then you'll have no trouble getting to sleep!
The facilities at the hotel aren't 5* rated, but its a 2* hotel... the pool was pretty clean, there was always enough sun loungers and the pool bar is absolutely amazing! The two bar men are so nice, the drinks are cheap and the pool bar is literally the place to be on a weekday when the clubs shut early; as Tzante pool bar is open till like 7ish!!
The room was standard, and you do have to pay for a safe or air conditioning (optional) but i'd rather split 20Euros a week between the room to keep my stuff safe! Personally, we did not get air con and it wasn't too bad! The room is hot, but if you keep the back window open and the front door open you get an evening breeze which makes getting ready a lot easier! We were also told that people got ill from the temperature drop with the air conditioning - something to consider! The sheets were only changed like 3 times while we were there and we had fresh towels like every couple of days but it didn't bother any of us really. You are literally in bed for 4/5hours max so it wasn't really an issue! As for people having things broken by the maids, all 16 of us had no trouble whatsoever with any damages, i advise leaving a couple of euros every couple of days - you look after the maids and they will look after you! The toilet is standard, we had a shower curtain and a toilet seat so we had no problems with it at all, only downside is that it is small but what more can you really expect from this type of holiday!
Also, if you are wanting to bring someone back to your room that isn't a guest at the hotel it is 20Euros. If you don't fancy paying this, you can sneak around the back/up the fire escape but if you get caught its still 20Euros!
ONE WARNING!! - on arrival (for us was 6am) the reps give you a welcome meeting and tell you about all the events they host during your stay. Be warned that some of the events they exaggerate about and were not worth the money! I would VERY much recommend the school disco, silent disco and probably the UV night - these have 2 hours free bar and include games etc! BUT, the reps will tell you the 'free bar' is anything you could want, when it's basically vodka/sambuca/tequila etc... no Yagerbombs or anything like that!
To split the day up a bit, definitely take a walk down the beach - you can follow it all the way around to a private beach which you can pay 4Euros to go into and get 1 free drink which is amazing!
Money wise, i spent 560Euros over the 2 weeks! so if your on a budget it is possible to limit yourself etc! Be careful not to waste money on McDonalds, KFC or Kebabs, although you have to try a chicken gyros from Red Castle (kebab shop directly next door to the hotel)
On the strip itself, be careful of the little gypsy kids!! they were known to have stolen money from the english people there throughout the holiday, so it's best to just keep an eye on your money etc and generally just stay away from them!
Zante itself is the most amazing place ever!! i had the best holiday of my life and met some amazing people. I would 100% recommend the hotel Tzante - prime location, nice staff, cheap prices and decent rooms! "

• Travel date: Wed 10th of August 2011

amazing time.

Reviewed Tue 1st of February 2011

"amazing hotel and pool bar. very basic but what do you need. your out most the time. the beach is 20 seconds away. nearest bar 10 seconds away and food is only 2 seconds away. the pool is a good laugh, gets very busy at night, the drinks are way cheaper than the strip and its usually still open at 5 in the morning wen you get back. already booked for next year. cant wait. best clubs are waikiki and cherry bay near the beach. the best bars for starting your night are cheeky tikis and wild coyotes though we usually ended up spending most of the night. "

• Travel date: Sat 29th of January 2011

best ever

Reviewed Tue 13th of November 2012

"tzante hotel was the best hotel to stay in in zante. right in the middle of everything, facing kfc and pizza hut, beach was about 2 mins walk, great for when wanting to go home at the of the night as hotel is on the strip. our room was on top floor with balcony facing the strip, did not have a problem sleeping at night, its an 18-30s anyway why would you wanna sleep its a party resort!! yeah you have to hold the shower head up but in all 18-30 hotels you do, you get what you pay for its a bargain, snoby ppl stop complainin! poolside bar staff are great and loadsa fun, music on all day great atmosphere, food is fit! no shade areas till about 5ish so great to chill round the pool ans sunbath all day. good security (george) hated us at 1st but then loved us by the end. just at the end of your holiday whilst packing dont leave a camera on your bed then leave as you will not be getting it back as mama would have robbed it the little **** . reps were ace, all the trips are well worth the money they were great and atmosphere was mint. gutted im not going back there this year but trying different places so faliraki in 13 days!!"

• Travel date: Thu 15th of July 2010

toooo much on a belmont flex!

Reviewed Sun 11th of November 2012

"hotel tzante was actually like the most amazing place i have ever been to in my life. it changed the way i think of life, i had an epiphany out there.
drink-------- [
fags
] -------- girls
fun
sun
sea
its all you could ever ask for. the hotel is very clean and the atmosphere is sickkkk! definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for fun!"

• Travel date: Tue 11th of May 2010

noisy hotel

Reviewed Thu 14th of January 2010

"I'd never come back to this hotel. The room and bathroom were very basic. No shower's curtain, water flew on the floor. Very noisy area, it was hard to sleep there, noisy other visitors.

Only one good thing was location - close to the beach.

• Travel date: Thu 14th of January 2010

Best week of my life!

Reviewed Fri 4th of December 2009

"I realise that 'the best week of my life' is a pretty huge statement but at 17 years old, this holiday was pretty much the most insane, most hilarious, incredible week of my life!

Tzante was probably the worst hotel ill ever stay in , but for zante and a 18-30 holiday is was pretty good! you get a standard room, the pool bars constantly booming out latest music, helpful staff, GOOD SECURITY which was essential as it was just myself and my best friend, pools too chlorinated my friends hair went GREEN (heinz ketchup is the secret for that by the way) , met some great people, not too chavvy, had a great night every night!
tzante was right bang in the middle of everything and we werent affected by the noise at all! (probably because we were too drunk to care)

make sure you hit the WHITE PARTY on cameo island, every sunday, its definitely worth the money! only about 25 euros i think and cubaneros beach bar in the day

ignore most of the 18-30 trips, rip off! we only went to school disco it was a good laugh but for 50 quid it was too much money!

loved it! miss it so much
planning on returning next year

• Travel date: Tue 24th of November 2009

Amazin

Reviewed Mon 10th of August 2009

"I absolutely loved it here .. would definately go back the hotel was great and in such a great place .. read a load of bollux about it bein too noisy to sleep but its all [--] cuz i slept like a log wen i wanted to anyway

would love to go back :)"

• Travel date: Mon 10th of August 2009

Reviewed Tue 7th of July 2009

"Well just got back today and I thought i'd write an up to date review about the hotel. Bad points first.......no shower curtain, not allowed to flush toilet paper down the toilet as it blocks the drainage system and the music at the pool bar starts playin at around 11am so if you are hungover and hoping for a lay in you wont be getting one! Apart from that it's an absoluteley brilliant hotel! Prime location from Sabotage, Cherry Bay, Fast food joints (Subway, Mcds, KFC, Pizza Hut etc)and the owner Mama is quality as well. If or when I do go back to Zante I would definately stay at this hotel again. Always a sunbed to get, security walking the premises at night and a good size pool. All in all I would definately recommend TZante Hotel!! "

• Travel date: Sun 5th of July 2009

Stayed at the Tzante and I never stopped...

Reviewed Sun 14th of September 2008

"Stayed at the Tzante and I never stopped laughing all week. The manager is called Mamma and she is halarious! However she is keen to charge you if u damage anything and whatever you do... DONT USE THE ROOM PHONE!! We ended running up a whopping 200 euro bill which we had to pay before mamma would give us our passports!! The pool is nice and clean and the reps are nice, especially Rob who is totally gorgeous! If you go I would request that you stay on the 3rd floor so the receptionist doesnt hear u making noise! The hotel is situated bang in the middle of the strip opposite pizza hut and KFC and next door to Mcdonalds. I had such a good time Im going back next year to the same hotel aswell!! There is a man that lives there called Vasilly and he goes mad if u shout at night when u come in and he is addicted to Rennies!! Also there is a pool bar which is open till 7am so on ur way in from ur nite out u can grab a cocktail. Would defos recommend this hotel to any wild people that want to be right in the middle of the strip, would not recommend this hotel to the elderly, boring people or famillies!!! Best holiday ever!!!!!!"

• Travel date: Sun 14th of September 2008

Hotels near Tzante Hotel

Top traveller tips for Tzante Hotel

• Hollidolli by Hollidolli

"18-30 booze cruise + school disco + neon nights "

• Krissa_x by Krissa_x

"looks horrendous in the day, buzzing at night "

• Laurie by Laurie

"Go out every night and make the most of it!!! "

• James Paylor by James Paylor

"Think before booking events with the reps! "

• Darylhughes21 by Darylhughes21

"Don't bother about the club 18-30 package! Also if your nice to the security guard there nice to you! "

Tzante Hotel is also called