Bona Vista Studios

Laganas Zante Island, Laganas 291 00 Greece

great holiday!

"when i was there i was only yound 16 or 17 and it was fantastci the clubbing life was brilliant 2nd week 9 lasses came from newcastle n i played in the pool with them topless i just wanted to nob them all you know slip my dirty lenght fantastic. they jst needed shaggin straight up the dirt box they would have loved it all the way up there i would have loved it in and out like a seesaw"

• Travel date: Sun 15th of March 2009

zante was amazing!!!! i came with 7 girl...

"zante was amazing!!!! i came with 7 girls and was the best holiday wev eva had, the food at the pool bar was really nice id recomemd, however eveyone is saying how great hayley was but we had a bit of a diffrent story, because we were on the top floor of the appartment over looking the pool and wanting to go in and out of the others rooms a few times the doors kept slaming shut with out having are key and in normal lively holiday resorts wev been to this havent been a problem, she kept on having a go and making snide remarks, and even one night she just said there was nothing she could do as she was 'busy' so made us sleep in another of are partys rooms. apart from that tho the hotel was lovely the rooms were really big and out of the way of the nightlife so there was time to sleep. and the rep claire was a laff she and the other reps get really involved in the games and one even ended up being sick ova the side of are boat coz we had made him down his drink so many times was amzin ha. i would go back to stay here agen if i eva returned to zante. also go the water park really chaep and a great day out "

• Travel date: Wed 1st of October 2008

Me and my boyfriend spent 2 weeks at the...

"Me and my boyfriend spent 2 weeks at the Bona Vista Apts in July! We had a great time. Rooms were clean although basic. We had a studio for 2 people and there was loads of space!! Pool had plenty of sunloungers, didn't have to get up early to reserve one. The bar sells your basic snacks for the daytime to get you through your hangover! Hayley who works in the bar in the morning and evening is fantastic! She is so friendly and a great laugh.....Her cocktails are very strong and she's always dishing out free shots! Beware if she knows it's your birthday..she'll make you a "dirty pint". basically asks everyone to nominate a shot to go in a pint glass, then the birthday person chooses a mixer! Very lethal! But funny to watch! Pandesa who works in the day time is a laugh too, guarenteed to take the mickey out of something!

The owners live underneath the hotel, so beware if you plan on coming back from a night out causing havoc...A couple of groups got written warnings!

These apts are in a great location for the bars. They are at the start of the strip down a short road, so you can work your way down. It's just a pain to get to the beach as you have to walk passed all the bars and restuarants and you get pestered!

I would defo stay at the Bona Vista again, had a cracking time and mostly all thanks to Hayley!! :o)"

• Travel date: Tue 15th of July 2008

What a holiday!!! Had a fantastic time,...

"What a holiday!!! Had a fantastic time, Bona Vista apartments are very clean and perfectly located just off the main strip in Laganas. Only downfall is you have to walk past all the restaurants on the strip to get to the beach, where they are all trying to entice you in. Got a bit fed up with it in the end. Hayley is amazing, she will make you feel more than at home and I can't thank her enough for the cup of tea and digestive biccie after coming home early from a night partying.

The apartments are very clean but could do with a toaster or a kettle.

As a resort Laganas is a bustling party town with a nice beach. We hired a car for three days and explored some of the more remote parts and it really is a beautiful island.

I wouldn't hesitate in going back to Bona Vista Apartments and I can't say enough about Hayley and Pandelise, they were fantastic hosts."

• Travel date: Wed 11th of June 2008

stayed ay the yiannis apts round the cor...

Good

"stayed ay the yiannis apts round the corner but used the bona vista pool 2 years ago. was really impressed by the cleanliness and relaxed and friendly atmosphere so just booked up to stay there for 2 wks from 24th august. can't wait!!!"

• Travel date: Sat 17th of May 2008

Had the best holiday ever at Bona Vista....

"Had the best holiday ever at Bona Vista. Was my 3rd visit 2 Zante. Arrived around 11.30am and was greeted by the legend that is Hayley and escorted to our room!!!

The rooms are pretty much what you'd expect for a self catering property-basic but clean and comfortable. The air con is a must at this time of year though do remember to turn it down while you are in bed 2 avoid sore throats!!! We also got the safety deposit box which was definitely money well spent. The only downside 2 the rooms we were in were the cockerels wakin us up but we soon got used 2 hearing them!!!

The pool is a great size compared 2 other properties i have stayed in, and extremely clean!! Its also very cold first thing in the morning but an excellent hangover cure!!! Theres always plenty of sunbeds 2 so no need 2b up 2 early!!!

Hayley and Pandelise are the nicest people you'll ever meet-they make u feel so welcome from the minute you arrive to the minute you leave!!! Hayleys breakfasts are delish-u'll definitely b wanting seconds!!! Hayleys BBQ nite is also a must-plenty of food, drink and Greek dancing around the pool as well as games and free shots!!!

Laganas itself is buzzin-plenty of bars and clubs for the ravers and restaurants 2. My favourites were Pink Panther-a kareoke bar which is a fab place 2 start ur nite as its at the top of the strip; Bar Code for the amazing cocktails; Boozers for dancing on the bar; Cocktails and Dreams for a great mix of music; Rescue for the firebreathing barmen (it has 2b seen!!!) and clubnights by Dave Pearce and Cascada!!! Relax bar is also a laugh-watch out 4 Bobby's dressing up:hes one crazy guy!!!

All in all Zante is a fab place to visit and i cant wait 2 go back and see Haylz and co on Aug 24 08!!! If ur planning a trip then Bona Vista should definitely b ur first choice of place 2 stay!!!"

• Travel date: Sun 24th of February 2008

Anyone going to Laganas have got to stay...

"Anyone going to Laganas have got to stay at the Bona Vista. Accommodation although basic are immaculate. Cleaned everyday. Non stop partying with Hayley at the bar in fact Hayley runs the place. My husband and I went along with Terry and Jan and had the time of our lives. You must do the barbecue night as it is a screammmmm. Hayley will look after you one thousand fold. From the top toon team to a top class lass. Remember my top falling down Hayley."

• Travel date: Sun 13th of January 2008

I thought I would leave a review as no o...

Good

"I thought I would leave a review as no one seems to have done so and I know myself this made me a little apprehensive.

The studios were clean and hot water was never an issue, we were able to shower at any time. The air con was a must as the evenings were unbearable without it.

We had the use of Billy’s bar and pool, which was really nice and had young people and families alike. Or if you wanted somewhere quieter, you are made welcome at the accommodation opposite (Billy’s played music all day).

In general we were a bit worried about going to the notorious Faliraki but it was really nice, nothing like you see on the likes of Greece uncovered and I would definitely return!!"

• Travel date: Fri 30th of November 2007

I got back from my holiday on Sunday the...

"I got back from my holiday on Sunday the 9th September 2007, and I've got to say I enjoyed it that much I wish I was still there. I went with my boyfriend and we had the best holiday you could imagine. The staff at Bona Vista were really friendly and were always giving away free drinks. The rooms are basic, but you find that in most Greek hotels as I've been to Zante before, though the rooms were cleaned everyday. If I went back to Zante I would definitely stay in this hotel again."

• Travel date: Thu 13th of September 2007

Absolutely amazing! The rooms are pretty...

"Absolutely amazing! The rooms are pretty standard but as a whole it was a great place to stay at. Literally a minute walk to the strip but it wasn't as noisy as we expected it to be as its set just off the strip.

Best holiday ever, Zante is definitely worth a visit, and if you're going to go then these apartments are a must.

I went with a group of 6 girls and all of us loved it. Hayley really makes this place, she's always giving free shots, always good for a joke and just generally a chatty, light-hearted person. We loved her to bits! She also makes the BEST toastie's, we've all come home pining for them.

Also places to go - Medusa (they make the best strawberry daiquiris; Plus for the fit barmen; G-spot, again nice barmen; Rescue was good too, and if you want to carry on to somewhere when these close at about 3/4am, Ocean's Inn - for the after party; Cherry Bay - for an alternative 8am closing lol.

There's a lovely place to eat just on the corner by the apartments, we went back there a couple of times.

All in an all an amazing holiday!"

• Travel date: Mon 30th of July 2007

I and best friend (21/21) stayed here ju...

"I and best friend (21/21) stayed here just as the season was gearing up for a hot and busy summer in May 06, and we've booked to go June O7! Unfortunately didn't manage to get the Bona Vista this year as it books up so quick!

On arrival we were happy with the accommodation and just grateful really that we weren't staying in one of the hotels on the main road to Kalamaki as all their pools are on the main road.

Although the rooms are basic, they are a good size and have everything you will need. The staff are friendly and they have a wicked BBQ once a week. There is a convenient store on the corner of the street which has everything you could ever want, even Cadbury’s chocolate and peanut butter um!

The hotel is at the top end of the strip not so near that you get woken up by the loud groups coming back from a night out but near enough you aren't left out of everything. It's about 5 min walk into the night life and 5 more for the beach, which is clean but not very wide.

The night life is jumping! You should defo go to Rescue club and watch the fire show layed on by the sexy men who man the bar. Also Baywatch which is located along the beach past cherry bay is also a must.

All you can drink and a BBQ with raunchy games to boot. Oh and can't forget to mention BAR CODE the men in there are so much fun and is an excellent place to start the night.

So all in all the islands a gem. Go St Nicholas beach its lovely and that’s where you do all the water sports. The trip to smugglers cove is ok if you want a change of scenery but can get boring and its cold out there at sea so wrap up.

Can’t wait going back the 11th JUNE for 2 WEEKS in the sun!!"

• Travel date: Wed 23rd of May 2007

I went with 3 of my mates to Bona Vista...

Good

"I went with 3 of my mates to Bona Vista apartments last June for a 2 week stay.

Got to say though accommodation is basic. The apartment complex staff were really friendly and helpful.

Hayley and Pandaleze who worked on the bar were fab and was always giving away free shots. Made everybody feel welcome.

They have great barbeque nights and it’s packed with fun games.

This is a good complex not just for gangs of singles but for couples as well."

• Travel date: Wed 7th of March 2007

Hotels near Bona Vista Studios

Stayed at Bona Vista Studios? Share your insight.

Bona Vista Studios is also called