Wonderful

Reviewed Thu 15th of January 2009

"This was my husband and mine 2nd trip, our first was our honeymoon the previous year and it was fantastic, great views, great rooms, great food, the staff are friendly and helpful, welcoming and they remembered us when we came back, will be going again as soon as we can"

• Travel date: Tue 13th of January 2009

We had a great time its been a few years...

Reviewed Sat 24th of November 2007

"We had a great time its been a few years since we last went but would not rule out going back in the near future. The hotel was really lovely we couldn't get any better if we tried. There is a great selection of restaurants and bars near to hand. The surrounding places on the island are really beautiful too. You must go and visit the shipwreck cove plus the lakes, there was a really good chinese restaurant near to the hotel serving the best food ever. You must really give it a try."

• Travel date: Sat 24th of November 2007

I have been to Zakynthos at least five t...

Reviewed Wed 16th of May 2007

"I have been to Zakynthos at least five times in and around Kalamaki.

I found the warmth and welcome from family and staff at the Crystal, where I have stayed 2/3 times, second to none.

I really enjoyed hiring a scooter from Tonis and horse riding on the beach, at 78 years young it’s a great experience.

Plenty places of interest, do the round the island cruise and bus tour excellent, stops for swims in both cases.

Plenty of first class Greek restaurants don’t bother with English breakfast, you can have that at home."

• Travel date: Wed 16th of May 2007

My partner and I visited the Crystal Bea...

Reviewed Sun 27th of August 2006

"My partner and I visited the Crystal Beach last year and it was the best holiday we've ever had!

It was in a gorgeous position right on the beach. The hotel was very clean and the staff were friendly.

The resort was small but very appealing. We loved this holiday so much we are returning in 2008 to get married!

The hotel was perfect for us, but you might want to take a mini fridge! (Only thing the hotel didn’t have!)

• Travel date: Sun 27th of August 2006

This is the 3rd year we have visited thi...

Reviewed Tue 31st of August 2004

"This is the 3rd year we have visited this hotel via this operator, but we have met other guests who have been up to 5 times.

A small family run hotel, good basics and an ideal place to simply relax and unwind either on the sunloungers by the pool or on the beach which is next to the pool. Good choice of Tavernas within 400 yards to suit both Greek and traditional UK tastes.

To see the (small) island it is probably worth hiring a car for just a couple of days, but there is the usual range of excursions anyway."

• Travel date: Tue 31st of August 2004

Hotels near Crystal Beach Hotel

Top traveller tips for Crystal Beach Hotel

• crystalearthwitch by crystalearthwitch

"lovely quite town, lovely shops and bars and good food "

• crystalearthwitch by crystalearthwitch

"there was no one thing all really great except maybe the cave bar which is up in the hills "

Crystal Beach Hotel is also called