Three Brothers Hotel

Main Street, Sidari 490 81 Greece

pervy reception man

"well the hotel was good the service was good but i wasnt impressed with nickos(the reception man) he tried to snog my mum when no1 else was around!! wont be going there again !"

• Travel date: Thu 3rd of November 2005

21st to 28th October 2005

"We have just returned from a late holiday. Given the time of year the resort was quiet and the hotel was in its last week before the winter break, but this didn't stop the excellant service we received from all members of staff, including one of the 'three brothers'. Nothing was too much trouble. The food was wide ranging and excellant quality being served @ your table rather than the usual buffet style facility. The whole hotel: decor, rooms, service etc. was of a high standard for a relatively small family hotel. Well worth staying here."

• Travel date: Tue 1st of November 2005

FANTASTIC HOTEL

"We stayed at this hotel during the first week in August 2005. Friends recommended it and it most certainly lived up to our expectations. The staff were all friendly and helpful - nothing was too much trouble. The place was spotless and the food always excellent. It has a large swimming pool with plenty of sun loungers and parasols. The busy town outside did not impinge on the hotel, but directly opposite the entrance is a travel agent selling tickets into Corfu town for 5 euros on an air conditioned coach - a real bargain. We would love to go back to this hotel again."

• Travel date: Wed 31st of August 2005

Three Brothers Magnificent

"My family and I have just returned from yet another fantastic holiday at the Three Brothers. The hotel is well worth a visit for anyone wanting to holiday in Sidari. The people there are excellent, kind, friendly and cannot do enough for you. Lovely food and ace waiters.

The Greek night on Saturday is brilliant, the fire dancing and plate smashing is worth seeing"

• Travel date: Sun 28th of August 2005

The Best Hotel from someone that knows

"This is simply the best hotel you are going to find in the whole of Corfu. I am 27 and have been to Sidari every year, staying at the 3 Brothers each time due to family ties. The family run hotel is 5 star and I re-iterate other people's comments that it is excellently managed, has superb facilities, excellent fresh food and the staff are amazing. Will continue to go to this hotel hopefully for many more years to come!"

• Travel date: Wed 22nd of June 2005

"I went on this holiday on the recommendation of my mum who has been going there for years I think 7 yrs. I really enjoyed the hotel all the staff were very friendly and the hotel was very clean and tidy. I would like to go back in a couple of years as I enjoyed my stay alot

Cindy"

• Travel date: Tue 14th of June 2005

Fell in Love with Sidari

"My friend Lucy and I stayed in this hotel back in June of this year. Neither one of us had had a holiday abroad in over two years and had been looking forward to our time in Corfu. The hotel exceeded all of our expectations, the staff were frienldy, the service was 5* all the way and the location was excellent. All in all we were sad when it was our time to leave. We have recommended the hotel and the resort to everyone we know and we shall be going back ourselves sometime in the future.

I would really recommend this holiday for those who don't want to be out clubbing every night but have the option if they so wish. Also it is ideal for people with families as there is plenty for the kids and the adults to do, there wasn't a single night when there was no form of hotel entertainment. I recommend watchting Spiros doing his fire dance in the hotel bar, not to be missed!!!!"

• Travel date: Sun 17th of October 2004

Go there-Best in Sidari!

Good

"The hotel boasts of a small and friendly environment and my praises echo this description. All of the staff get on well with each other and with their guests. As the name suggests the hotel is family run and only opposite there are a take away, grocery store and excursions agency run by relatives. I met a group of people who have been returning to The Three Brothers for 15 years. This fact speaks for itself."

• Travel date: Fri 23rd of July 2004

severn great years

Good

"we have been going to this hotel for the past 7 years,and will be going again in june04. everthing about the hotel is exellent , athough situated in the heart of sidari the hotel is quiet it has a lovely pool and is situated right on the beach i would recomend it to anyone.
mike"

• Travel date: Sun 28th of March 2004

nice!!!!!!!

"i've deen to the three brothers hoten last year and everything was woaderful.nice food nice personal and an exalend manager!!i racomanted to every one add specially to famillys"

• Travel date: Mon 9th of February 2004

Fantastic hotel

"We have just stayed in the Three Brothers Hotel for a week before going on a cruise. This hotel is one of the best we have stayed in. The owners made sure by asking every day if every thing was ok. All the staff were fantastic and could not do enough for you. The food was lovely with a good choice each day and cooked to perfection. The rooms were cleaned to a very high standard. We were booked in very quickly and warmly welcomed by the reception staff. It is a hotel that we would recommend to anyone. We also got free air con & free safety deposit boxes. "

• Travel date: Sat 6th of September 2014

Fantastic ,

"We have stayed loads of time to the three brothers , every time is the same, the service is brilliant, the staff are great they can not do enough for you, its clean , the hotel is bang in the middle of Sidari, out of the door is the main street with shops and bars,the pool is clean which is cleaned every morning before ten , at the back of the pool is the beach which is also clean , most night they have entertainment in the hotel , what more can i say oh yes we will be going back again next year :)"

• Travel date: Wed 14th of November 2012

Hotels near Three Brothers Hotel

Stayed at Three Brothers Hotel? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Three Brothers Hotel

• Big Boss by Big Boss

"It is an extremely friendly hotel. Excellent service provided by all staff. "

• davethehog by davethehog

"brilliant staff, nothing they cannot sort "

• alidan03 by alidan03

"the Greek people are so warm and welcoming . "

• SingaporeSling by SingaporeSling

"If you don't smoke, don't go!!!!!!!! "

Three Brothers Hotel is also called