About Perama Hotel

• greek amenities
  • sun terrace
  • bicycle rental
  • babysitting
  • free public parking nearby

:@

Reviewed Wed 14th of July 2010

"Me and my family went to this Hotel last month. It was very enjoyable, except there was absolutely nothing to do. Only supermarkets and the airport were within walking distance, and so you would have to hire a car or moped etc. We ordered a sea view room, and did not get one. As my daughter is hopeful of becoming a Marine Boilogist and wanted to study the fish at night, this was not helpful at all. The staff were really rude and arrogant and diod dnot seem to care for thier customers at all."

• Travel date: Tue 6th of July 2010

although resort is quite there are 5 fab...

Reviewed Fri 20th of June 2008

"although resort is quite there are 5 fabulous tavernas and buses are frequent to reach corfu town.Plenty of nice swimming beaches and no dangerous currents.Cant fault the hotel,whilst it may not be the biggest with all singing and dancing mod cons it is spotless,food is great and the owners are brilliant."

• Travel date: Fri 20th of June 2008

I read the above review but was too late...

Reviewed Fri 17th of August 2007

"I read the above review but was too late to change my booking. Arrived there and the planes are really close and quite noisy. Fortunately there are not too many late flights arriving. The noise was not the problem.

On our second day our old towels were put out on the balcony and when I asked for new ones it was a big hassle for them. When I complained about a rat on our balcony the owner just shrugged his shoulders. The rooms are really old and the bathroom dirty, and the hotel is right on the main road. If you want a relaxing holiday do not come here. It was a pity as I enjoyed the rest of Corfu. You can rent a moped for 15 euros per day and see most of the island in a week.

• Travel date: Fri 17th of August 2007

Booked a week in Perama and was told by...

Reviewed Tue 31st of August 2004

"Booked a week in Perama and was told by Freedom Direct that there was lots of bars, restaurants all within walking distance. Arrived to find two supermarkets, five restaurants, car and scooter rental place and nothing else.

Told the hotel was near the airport, from our balcony you could just about touch them, got no sleep all week!

When booking it we said we wanted somewhere lively not a ghost town with nothing to do and booked a sea view but didn’t get one, my boyfriend and me would say to anyone under 65 not to go to Perama or Perama Hotel as the staff were very rude and ignorant."

• Travel date: Tue 31st of August 2004