Good
Good

My family and I and friends have being g...

Reviewed Tue 1st of January 2008

"My family and I and friends have being going to Nasos apartments for several years and can recommend these wonderful apartments. The Bali family are fantastic and could not do enough for their guests.

The apartments are ideally situated, equidistant from the beach and the village, the restaurants are good value and the food is first class. Our favourite restaurants are The Islands, Zaks, The Village Taverna and Babiyannis. Prices are excellent and the locals are wonderful.

Once again, the Bali family are excellent hosts and we hope to go back to Nasos Apartments in 2008.

Frank and Ann Conroy, Ireland"

• Travel date: Tue 1st of January 2008

I'm shocked to see a bad review on the N...

Reviewed Thu 21st of June 2007

"I'm shocked to see a bad review on the Nasos Apartments. I know many people who have been staying here for years. The family are fantastic. Sia (the mother) will often be found tending the roses or cleaning around the apartments, very sweet woman would do anything for you.

Spiros (the Father) is a kind man, not many words but very hospitable. Nasos (the son) is always on hand to offer advice on places to visit and things to do or see on the island.

I had to write something to defend this lovely family who I have known for about three years and have never been anything but warm and friendly to all guests in my experience.

I have always found the food fantastic, home grown salad material and fresh ingredients daily, a fabulous Irish fry etc. The family are very keen on updating their apartments and every winter there is some kind of renovation work going on in preparation for the following summer.

The pool is always spotless, there's a children’s play area, its minutes to the beach or to the local nightlife/shops, all in all everything you could want for a holiday.

• Travel date: Thu 21st of June 2007

The nasos apartments are substandard to...

Reviewed Wed 6th of September 2006

"The nasos apartments are substandard to say the least. The resort smells of sewage all the time, worse if you are in one of the ground floor apartments. The family that run are rude and only nice if you spend all your money in their bar!

The food is appalling - I once got ants in my sandwich and when I complained he just looked at me as to say "so what?". I will never again stay in nasos apts. The only good thing about it is that it is close to the beach!

• Travel date: Wed 6th of September 2006