Garden-breakfast area

Very good hotel

Reviewed 11th December 2012

"We stayed just for 2 nights in this hotel It is clean and people are kind . the main advantage is that it is close to main square and city attractions . So keep that in mind in order to have easy access to town. Theodore-Athens"

• Travel date: 23rd February 2007

lovely hotel in lovely area

Reviewed 27th October 2012

"We stayed at the Bella Venezia on the last night of our holiday which we spent touring in Corfu and Paxos. I rang having got off the boat from Paxos at abou 9:30 am. The lady who answered the phone said she had only a suite available for that night. We decided to take this and we were glad we did. She said that the room would be available if we wished to come to the hotel straight away and leave our suitcases. The suite comprised two rooms and bathroon and very nicely appointed - save for a rather cheap laminate type floor which was incongrous given the rest of the decoration. The bed was large and comfortable and there was a flat screen t.v. in both of the rooms. There was also a small fridge in the living room. The room was on the second floor and overlooked the garden. The staff were both professional and friendly and helpful in every way. We though breakfast o.k. but nothing special. This is certainly a hotel we would go back to. It is worth the price and is situated in a very interesting area with good restaurants within easy walking distance. The internet access however was not free but cost four euros for 1 hours use - I was given a log on code which would allow me one hours use."

• Travel date: 3rd October 2006

impressive excellence in a family-feeling hotel

Reviewed 26th November 2012

"What a hotel!! I stayed at The bella Venezia once in Oct '05 and recently in July '06. Each time was a wonderful stay in everyway. You feel as if you are part of a family. They have renovated since October and I was even more impressed with the quality of the workmanship and attention to detail. It was nice before, but you should see it now!!! wow. I was traveling with a teenage daughter who was injured at the airport. This hotel extended our stay during her hospitalization and went out of their way to help. The beds are extemely comfortable- my first priority..and the bathrooms have been remodeled with granite and very high-end fixtures. Even the wallpaper is stylish and in excellent taste as it is different in every room. The wall lighting treatments were exceptional. It is updated down to every detail I could ever imagine. A full-service breakfast was served in an outside garden..from a charming pavillion-one of the highlights of our trip.... I would highly recommend this hotel and plan to return again and again. Tell the manager and the staff 'Ciao' for me. They'll make you feel at home as well."

• Travel date: 23rd August 2006

Great Find

Reviewed 11th December 2012

"My wife and I visited Corfu the week before Easter 2006. This was openning day for the newly remodeled Bella Venizia and I must say it was a wonderful treat. It is located away from the hustle and bustle of the main town but with only a 5 minute walk you're in the center of the shopping area. Our room was well appointed and comfortable and most importantly we both were able to get a good nights sleep. If you bring your own laptop they offer unlimited free access to the internet from your room. Bring your inernet cable. If you're driving, parking will be a challenge.As for eating nearby, I would stay away from La Cucina the Italian eatery just around the corner; In general I was dissatisfied with the food in Corfu. We did find a charming little bakery about two or three doors down from La Cucina which was exceptional and very reasonable. This was my first visit to Corfu, if you plan on visiting this island you could do much worse then the Bella Venizia. We really enjoyed it."

• Travel date: 24th April 2006

elegant and friendly

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"nothing was too much trouble and the kiosk for breakfast was a quiet delight the rooms were a little tired,but its undergiong renovation and will be finished this april 2006 perfect place for a romantic break and exploring corfu town and due to its convenient,but quiet location-very restful also weve booked again for this summer for a few days"

• Travel date: 26th March 2006

Nice Atmosphere, Small & Dreary Rooms

Reviewed 26th November 2012

"This hotel is in a nice old building, well restored in terms of the lobby, lounge, etc. There is a nice terrace in back for breakfast, etc. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is very convenient for exploring Corfu Town. No beach, of course. The one serious problem is that the rooms are very small and minimally furnished. I would recommend the hotel if the rooms were bigger and remodeled. Still, if you're on a budget, it could be a good choice."

• Travel date: 1st February 2004

Hotels near Bella Venezia Hotel

Bella Venezia Hotel is also called

• bella venezia hotel
  • bella venezia korfu
  • bella venezia corfu town