Konstantina Apartments

Kavos 490 80 Greece

Good

Awesome accommodation!!

"Considering how lively the Kavos resort is this hotel is perfectly situated, 50m from the beach and just a very short walk from the lively strip but at the same time far away enough to get a good nights sleep if needed..Konstantina, Spiros and George are a great family and made us very welcome, would definately use these apartments again if i ever returned, rooms were very clean and kept on top of.
Me and my friend who went are late 30's so fitted in very well but if your here to party hard i suggest to look elsewhere if you cant respect others or you will be removed.....perfect holiday if we were 20yrs younger and temperature was in 30's an 40's all week.....hope this helps "

• Travel date: Tue 3rd of July 2012

Just flicking through all the reviews an...

"Just flicking through all the reviews and I just had to say that we have had the best holidays ever in Konstantinos studios! I have been there twice, my best mate has been there 3 times and we are heading back again this year!!!

The resort is pure party paradise! We spent every night doing a pub crawl along the strip (only ever was able to make it the whole way down once - had to crawl back by the end!!!), ending up in Futures and Atlantis.

For food you def should hit the oven pub, its excellent. Also there is a chinese restaurant just up a wee bit on the opposite side from the Oven pub -probably best chinese I've ever had!! Avoid the big chinese past the Barn - it has been closed loads for food poisioning!!!

The apartments are brilliant, we have always stayed in block A right beside the pool. Tina, Spiros and Alex - what can i say, you could not ask for nicer people. They really bend over backwards for you and look out for their guests. Cant wait to see them again this year, they really make the holiday!!

Just had to put in a wee note about the review written by the woman whose sons were done for shoplifting. I was there at the time that it happened, but I'm not going to comment on whether or not they were guilty. I just want to say that its unfair of them to have put that down against the hotel.. Tina & Spiros were not involved in it so it should not be held against them. And as for the "Spy" cleaner????? What I would like to know is what did they do in the room that made them think that the cleaner was spying on them??!!!! :)
She's a lovely girl who always has a smile and hello for everyone.

Anyone who is heading there this year - your going to have the best holiday ever! As long as you like to party you are heading to the right place!!!

• Travel date: Fri 20th of June 2008

Went to Kavos in August 2007 and stayed...

"Went to Kavos in August 2007 and stayed at the Konstantina. The rooms were basic but clean. Me and my friends stayed in the A block which is close to the pool but the rooms do not have air conditioning like the B block does, you can rent a fan out for an additional 15 euro per week but this fan does not do much as the room get very hot and unless you sleep with the windows/doors open ( which i would not advise) . The room which we stayed in was basic and nothing like the rooms in B block which are new and more up to date. The food and drink was nice but more expensive then the local shop, beware - dont take your own food or drink around the pool. As soon as you run out of toilet roll you have to buy your own. The staff didnt seem to be to friendly to myself and my friends. If anyone stays the night you have to pay 20 euro (but that is only in the A block, people in the B block get away with everything).
Other than the room, the pool and the kavos itself was wicked. If you are planning to stay in Konstantina studios id recommen staying in the B block."

• Travel date: Sat 12th of April 2008

brilliant!! their so friendly calm n get...

"brilliant!! their so friendly calm n get along with everyone no matter the age. both konstatina and spiros were brilliant with there bar open 23hrs n everyone chattin bout somethin or other with everyone involved. the place is so clean..calm and relaxing i would recommend this holiday resort to anyone!!! we had a group of 15lads in our hols who did cause a bit of trouble now and then but konstantina handled them brilliantly as everyone. with the shops, nyt life just up the road its situated brilliantly. the secruity on site is very useful n makes everyone feel secure. with safe deposits brialliant food from a roll to a full english its a great family experiance or even a ladies holiday.. so thank you to everyone who made us all feel welcome at kavos n to kontantina and spiros for their excellant hospitality :D"

• Travel date: Mon 24th of March 2008

well what can i say? me and my partner g...

"well what can i say? me and my partner got off the bus and didnt no what to expect. the staff where so friendly and showed us to our room. it was lovely the whole place. we only went for a week but loved every minute we was there. we would go back every year if we could. i would advise people to take the boat trip as this was so good the clear sea the fish and best of all the bbq. the food was so nice the steak bar being the best. we would like to thank the staff and the rep for a llovely holidayx"

• Travel date: Fri 21st of March 2008

Myself and 7 other girls all went out la...

"Myself and 7 other girls all went out last week in August for 2weeks, not sure what to expect as none had been before and we had heard mixed reports about the resort.

We all had the best holiday, Kavos is a lovely place, the apartments were basic but clean and close to the nightlife but just that wee bit out that you don't hear to much of the noise.

Spiros and the rest of the staff are all very helpful and go out of their way for you, the late bar at the pool means you can go back and enjoy a another drink or two, as well as Spiros's lovely cheese toasties!

We are defo going back and staying here next year! Hi to Spiros, all the staff from the Belfast girls x"

• Travel date: Sun 30th of December 2007

Konstantina and Spiros are lovely and ma...

"Konstantina and Spiros are lovely and made my second holiday to Kavos the best. I have been to Corfu many a time and this was my best holiday there yet. The apartment was lovely and clean and I fell and hurt myself in Kavos and they were nothing but helpful and supportive when it happened. The pub/restaurant which is also part of the apartment was lovely too, and the staff and their family's were lovely. Me and my partner had a lovely stay and are going back next year. Thank you Konstantina, if you read these love Abi and Mike.

Say hi to Betty and her chap who live in Newcastle who have been going to Konstantinas for 5 years x "

• Travel date: Wed 10th of October 2007

We arrived in Corfu on the 20th August 2...

"We arrived in Corfu on the 20th August 2007 for two weeks, there was only 4 of us going to Kavos so we had to get into a taxi, it only took us an hour, but we had the ride of our lives!!!!!

Our apartment was really clean, everyone was really helpful, and we had the best holiday ever. But as these apartments are self catering, then please expect to buy your own food and toilet roll!!! As for the beds not being changed, ours were changed every 2-3 days, (more than you would change your own sheets at home).

The oven pub is a great place to eat, George and his family own and work in the restaurant, Jaye works behind the bar and Joanne is a excellent waitress! If you have any problems or any questions then they will be pleased to help.

I would recommend hiring out a car to explore the island because there are some fantastic beaches just outside of Kavos, but remember to keep on the right hand side!

If your just after a quiet holiday, then avoid going in the middle of July and August as you can imagine.

Overall we had a great holiday, don’t let any of the other reviews put you off, people just like to moan about everything and anything.

Hello to Everyone, thanks for a fantastic holiday and will see you all next year.

Kerrie & Chris."

• Travel date: Wed 5th of September 2007

Just returned from holiday from hell. My...

"Just returned from holiday from hell. My three boys arrived morning of 15th august, after travelling all night and spending 1 hour travelling to resort, the bus stopped at first drop of, while rep was taking holiday makers to their apartments some people on the bus got off to get some drinks from the supermarket, including one of my sons.

While my son was one of the first in and out, he released you could buy a beer and tried to return to the supermarket, the shopkeeper refused to serve him, saying in Greek and English, that he had been robbed. He carried on stating this to the rep and bus driver saying mavos all the party was put back on the bus and taken to their apartments.

Three hours later the Greek police arrived at the apartments and asked both my sons if they would make a statement regarding the incident, both went willingly. On arriving at the police station the shopkeeper was there and pointed to my son and stated it was him. My son is white and in Greek mavros means black, but never seemed to matter, my younger son was in shock and called me in England and the consulate for advice.

Four hours later the shopkeeper stated that the younger son was also involved and then changed the story to armed robbery. I had to fly to Greece to help my sons as no one would help at all, including the consulate who kept saying as the police were involved it was nothing to do with them.

Take this as a warning, never trust anyone out there I have my sons home now £5000.00 worse off. Still don’t know where we stand if they have to go back. This is a very corrupt country and you are on your own if anything happens and by the way, the cleaner in konstantina apartments appears to be a spy for the owners, that’s why you get charged so much on leaving.

• Travel date: Sat 26th of August 2006

We stayed at the Konstantina apartments...

"We stayed at the Konstantina apartments for two weeks-we arrived pretty late and the pool bar was still open great bonus when you is dying for a drink. Freaked out a bit on the drop off from the airport as the other apartments were far from special! And that is a compliment! The Konstantina staff were very welcoming, Tina and Spiros the owners are so nice it is like having parents without the rules on board. They looked out for everyone and nothing was a bother to them.

The apartments were basic but all you do is sleep in them anyway so that wasn't a problem. Spiros who we called Florence Nightingale because he runs around with a torch until 5 o clock is a funny man but quite sweet at the same time. Tina was an absolute gem, and her sons George and Illios are a credit to her, would do anything at all Illios is the best cocktail maker in Kavos for definitely my advice is go get one for yourself!

We are planning to go back next year for definitely and wouldn't stay anywhere else but the Konstantina it was a mad holiday and brings a smile to all our faces on a daily basis great for large groups and couples-just one thing leave your morals at home because you couldn't imagine the goings on until you see it for yourself! Enjoy!"

• Travel date: Tue 15th of August 2006

Well stayed in the Konstantina for one w...

"Well stayed in the Konstantina for one week at the end of July and it looked very nice but as soon as we got there only one of our seven rooms was ready this took them about two to three hours to sort out. Once this was sorted stay started out nice and owners were friendly to us.

One word of advice don’t go in the pool and then feel a need for a bedtime knap because you will get charged 110 euros for making the bed wet.

Definitely do not expect to have your rooms properly cleaned because they are not, yes the maid comes round nearly everyday but what she actually does puzzles me, she doesn’t changed the bed sheets just tucks in the old ones, the toilet bins full of used toilet paper just don’t get emptied, and you are given one toilet roll for the whole week, to top it off when asking the owners for some toilet roll you get pointed in the direction of the nearest supermarket.

Can’t say the bar food and drink wasn’t nice because they were belting! and the bar was open very late. The only thing you can’t do is take your own drinks purchased from the shops i.e. water, orange juice, coke, beer or whatever into the pool area.

On the Libra rep, she said about three phrases to us and two of these were hello, alright and goodbye, good riddance she was not the best berry of the bunch either. Also the airport is one of the worst airports in the world it looks like its been made out of Lego and the reps kept us outside in the sun for two hours waiting to check in."

• Travel date: Thu 3rd of August 2006

Having spent a week at the Konstantina,...

Good

"Having spent a week at the Konstantina, I would have to say that the bar facilities were excellent, (open until very late!).

The owners were very lenient, considering, one of the boys decided to throw a table off the first floor balcony!

Also on more than one occasion we came back quite late, which again, the owners behaved quite friendly towards us.

One of the problems of our stay in the hotel was the lack of room cleaning. As you may be aware, in Greece the toilets are slightly different to British toilets, due to the fact that you cannot flush toilet paper down them. This caused problems as the cleaners didn't clean our rooms (or more importantly our bins!) for up to three days, which as you can imagine left quite a lingering smell.

But to conclude by the end of the holiday I am quite sure that the owners of the Konstantina really didn't want us to leave."

• Travel date: Wed 2nd of August 2006

Hotels near Konstantina Apartments

Stayed at Konstantina Apartments? Share your insight.